Dr. Sean Bailey, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 63

Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Sean Bailey, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Saint Louis, MO. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Barnes Jewish Hospital and Madison Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Sean Bailey, MD

Saint Louis ENT Health

6400 Clayton Rd Ste 405 Saint Louis, MO 63117

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Bailey with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Mayo.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Bailey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bailey

3.7

64.36781609195403%

Dr. Bailey

Need to think twice!
This Doctor was a good doctor! Until the last 4 years! He done a surgery on my husband for a parotid tumor in 2016, However over the last years since 2018 he never did any follow-up X-rays or MRI’s and it continued growing where it was noticeable on the outside of it growing, to where it turned into a rare cancer! Grew to over 5 inches up and behind his ear and he has Parkinson’s and had to endure 13 hours of surgery and is now deaf on that ear, face deformed from paralysis of the left side of his face, and an advancement of his Parkinson’s to where he is frail, my husband went from doing things like riding his motorcycle, to doing nothing, not being able to eat normal because he only has half his mouth to open to eat dead on one side, and scared on left side from his surgery and his left shoulder hanging down to where he looks like hump back like egor! This is t finished! But this is for your information do as you well! But make sure you stay on top and demand he does his job!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Robin – Feb 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Bailey for over 25 years. Over the time I've been under his care, I've never been treated like a "get'em in and get'em out", patient. I've always been treated with the utmost respect and care. Most importantly to you friendly reader. The day he diagnosed me with Cancer was a life-changing experience and Dr. Bailey was in my corner "every step" of the way, to the very day I walked out of the hospital. Without question, I give Dr. Sean Bailey who I consider the Best of the Best a solid 5 Star rating.
Oct 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
If I could give 0 stars I would! This was one of the worst dr visits I’ve had. Dr. Bailey is arrogant and condescending. It is very apparent he is uninterested in helping anyone. I felt as if I was an annoyance to him just being there. I’m really not sure how he has any good reviews!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
Saw Dr. Bailey today. Waiting room was too crowded to social distance. When I mentioned it to him, he got upset and responded in a very rude way. May be a "good" doctor, but has poor "bedside manner". Will not be returning.
Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
I saw Dr. Bailey on May 22, 2020 was well taken care of. I am due for a follow up visit this upcoming Friday but have decided to cancel. Reason being, a staff member came out to the waiting room to take me back to a room, however she was not wearing a mask (all other personnel had one on). I questioned her about no mask and she was very rude saying she was social distancing me and was 6 feet from me. At times she was not 6 feet away from me. I will find another place that practices safety due to Covid.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Marge Eickhoff – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
Dr. Bailey has to be one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. Talk about bed side manners. I would definitely go back and recommend.
Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
Dr. Bailey treated me on Feb. 18 2020 for an ear disorder. I was treated with the utmost respect and concern. He and his staff were considerate and caring. My wait time was a minimum 10 minutes. I would recommend Dr. Bailey to others
Alfred J. Katzenberger – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
I saw Dr. Bailey about chronic sinus infections, ear infections and headaches. After allergy screening, he recommended a balloon sinuplasty. The procedure was done in-office with oral meds for pain. It went very well. The recovery time was brief and with little discomfort. My outcome was excellent. I have little to no congestion and the few headaches I have don’t seem to be sinus-related. I recommend Dr. Bailey without reservation.
Geoffrey – Dec 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
I Have a disease called Hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia. I had experienced several emergency trips to the hospital for severe nose bleeds. There I was recommended by a nurse to Dr. Sean Bailey. At my first visit I found him to be friendly and very knowledgeable. After approximately three visit I have been free of nose bleeds for the past two months and still counting. I would highly recommend anyone to him.
George J. Weber – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
I’ve only had one visit so far with Dr. Bailey and have found his entire staff to be knowledgeable, efficient, and great bedside manner. He listens to what is important to me. I saw his audiologist the same day and had a videostroboscopy within a couple of days. Looking forward to resolving or relieving my symptoms very soon.
Genevieve in St. Louis, MO – Nov 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
I HAD WATER IN MY INNER EAR AND COULD NOT HEAR. DR. BAILY HAD ME TAKE A STAIROID PACK. HAD TO HAVE A FOLLOW UP APPT. FOR DR TO PUT A PUG IN MY EAR DRUM. WAS ABLE TO DO THIS IN HIS OFFICE. DR. EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME. I CAN NOW HEAR OUTOF MY EAR.
Timothy Ryan – Nov 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
This was my first visit to Dr. Bailey. I found him to be very pleasant and very thorough in his questioning and examination. I felt very comfortable and confident with his diagnosis and treatment plan.
Peter Wetzel – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
It was a standard follow up visit for LPR. We discussed what was happening in my throat and adjusted the medication accordingly.
Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
Dr. Bailey is absolutely fantastic. Best Dr. I've seen in a long long time. I would highly recommend him.
Dan Autry – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
Dr Bailey has been treating me for many years. He is always professional, attentive with my concerns and is very experienced. I had sinus surgery in 1999 for a deviated septum by a different ENT and even though I needed that surgery, it didn't fix the entire problem. Dr Bailey was very quick to jump on the innovative balloon sinuplasty procedure because it was an non-invasive procedure that gave high possibility of major results. After he performed the balloon sinuplasty, it has been a complete turn around with chronic sinusitis. Before the procedure, I would get sinus infections about 4 -6 times a year, after the procedure that took place in 2015, I've had maybe 2 in the last 4 years and not nearly severe as it used to be. I'm so glad Dr Bailey suggested this procedure and there was no downtime from it.
Kate Pennacchia – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
Dr. Bailey treated me for a deviated septum on May 30, 2019, and he was a consummate professional in every regard: listening, surgery experience, results. I am almost healed now, and my life has changed due to now being able to breathe freely out of both sides of my nose. He explained the steps along the way, so I rarely had additional questions to pose. I couldn't be more thrilled with the results, and I recommend him without reservation.
Donna Canan – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
Dr. Bailey has been treating me for my throat cancer for over a year now and I have been very happy with the results. Dr. Bailey and his staff are first class.
Robert – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
Excellent have been treated successfully and been receiving shots for 3 years. Has always been treated with respect. Thanks for all the success with my allergy treatment
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
My Primary Care Physician diagnosed me with what appeared to be an Alien size tumor growing inside my sinus cavity and referred my to Dr. Bailey. I made the appointment (Great Staff) and met Dr. Bailey (Very Cool Guy). He concurred the growth was large, but couldn't confirm it was an Alien... However, it was he was he was confident he could get it without a Light Saber... Long story short, my sinus cavity is Alien free! So to all of you who are looking for an ENT, this Doctor is Awesome!
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?
I was given a referal to Dr. Bailey, by an Asthma doctor, after being misdiagnosised with having Asthma. Seeing Dr. Bailey, I was told that I had Tracheal Stenosis. I was scheduled for a Biopsy, ended up having a Trach. Never saw anyone come to his office with a trach. After having gone to him several times, several surgeries later, Dr. says that I may have taken Trach out to soon, SAYS he would order a CT Scan. After waiting a week, called the office...NO CT SCAN ever ordered. Called back, asked for it again...given same response. (will order) AGAIN..NEVER DONE. Although first experience was great, I feel that after loosing my insurance Dr. Bailey forgot about me. I am STILL without scan or call from office. Still unable to breathe. Would just have liked to have been treated fairly, and told why no one cared enough to check on my condition. Seeking another doctor and opinion. Saddened by this treatment. Staff was excellent..Dr. NOT. I only wanted fair treatment. Disappointed.
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sean Bailey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bailey?