Dr. Seaborn Hunt III, MD

Dr. Seaborn Hunt III, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Seaborn M Hunt III MD 3220 SW 31st Rd Ste 301 Ocala, FL 34474 Get Directions

Dr. Seaborn Hunt III, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Hunt III is affiliated with West Marion Community Hospital and Ocala Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Hunt III's Experience

See how Dr. Hunt III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hunt III

Dr. Hunt III accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hunt III has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hunt III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hunt III to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Hunt III's Performance
in ocala fl |
I would recommend Dr Hunt to family and friends great dr and well ran office and staff Joyce Kutz
in SUMMERFIELD, FL |
I.VE BEEN SEEING THE DOC FOR SEVERAL YRS. NOW! IN MY OPINION HE'S TOP NOTCH IN A LOT OF AREA'S OF EYE CARE. HE OPEN & HONEST & WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH EVEN IF IT'S SOMETHING YOU MAY NOT WANT TO HEAR BUT NEED TO AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES HIM A OUTSTANDING DOCTOR TO ME!!!
in Belleview, FL |
Despite my handicap (I am deaf) Dr. Hunt and his staff took the time to help me understand all the tests and procedures throughout the day. Even with the bad news (I have cataracts) I am glad to be in the hands of Dr. Hunt!
Ocala, FL |
The whole experience of having my cataract taken care of was wonderful! Everything was explained in such a way that I had complete confidence that my surgery and post-op was going to be fine.
in Ocala,Fl. |
I would have no problem doing that and have told friends about Dr. Hunt.
in Lady Lake, FL |
WHAT A GREAT DR. AND OFFICE! After going to a big name place in Orlando and being treated like a number Dr Hunt's office was a pleasant surprise. He and his staff are so friendly, professional and kind it made having eye surgery a PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. The surgeries were painless and totally successful. I'm seeing the best I have in my life and am SO HAPPY I had it done. I'll recommend Dr. Hunt to everyone I come across that may be considering eye surgery. I wish all Dr's offices were this good!
in Ocala, FL |
I would very definitely recommend Dr Hunt to anyone who needs one. I have been a patient for over ten years and I have always been treated with professional concern and care. The staff are very helpful and courteous!
Beverly Hills, FL |
I Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Seaborn M. Hunt, To Anyone Needing Cataract Surgery. Dr. Hunt, Is Both An Extremely Knowledgeable Eye Doctor, And, Equally Skilled Surgeon As Well, Who Quite Literally Restored To Me, The Precious Gift Of Sight, Following My Own Successful Cataract Surgery, Over Two Years Ago!!! Thanks To Dr. Hunt, For The First Time, In My Entire Life, I Am Now Able To See The World As It Truly Is, More Clearly And Better, Than Ever Before!!! He, TRULY Is A Miracle Worker!!!
Very well run and Professional
in Summerfield, FL |
I have been going to Ophthalmologists for over seventy years. Dr. Hunt is extremely competent; his surgical skills, excellent, and his explanations lucid. He may not exude warm fuzzies, but that is not what I go to him for. His professional ability is on what I judge him.
in Ocala, FL |
Absolutely amazing doctor and staff. I suffered from corneal edema and ulcers at 29 and I owe my vision to Dr. Hunt. Every optometrist since has complemented his skilled work. Thank you, Dr. Hunt!
in Ocala, FL |
Feel very comfortable with level of professionalism and thoroughness of examination. Impressed with Dr. Hunt's qualifications and his hands-on involvement. (Would like to see exam wait time reduced.)
in Ocala, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr Hunt for anyone having cataract surgery. I had excellent results!
in Ocala, FL |
Both of my parents had cataract surgery with Dr. Hunt. They chose to have the multi focal lenses, they are both thrilled with their vision. Neither of my parents wear glasses for any range where as before surgery they wore glasses all the time. Dr Hunt is an excellent surgeon and his staff is amazing. I would recommend any one to see him.
in Ocala, FL |
Unfortunately Dr. Hunt does not consider bedside manner important. He says hello when he comes into the room, doesn't shake your hand. He is not personable. Does not like you to ask questions, can be abrupt. When finished he doesn't ask of if there is anything else, any questions etc. He does not like to discuss what he finds in your eye/s etc. Does not reflect a caring attitude.
in Floral City, FL |
Have been to Dr. Hunt a few times. Usually was a very helpful and nice person. Attitude has changed! He was very rude to the point of hollering at me and his nurse. She was prepared. Very short and aggravated when asked questions. Will follow up with next appt. and then no more. Staff also drops the ball when it comes to registration.
in Ocala, FL |
I agree with every word Geneva wrote. This man definitely needs a personality transplant.
in Ocala, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Hunnt for several years. I had intraocular transplants in both eyes as I was going blind. I have had excellent results. I continue to see the Dr. and staff as needed for tests and check ups, Dr. Hunt and his staff are always very nice and friendly and my visits are very comfortable and pleasant,
Rude and uncaring. He found my questions to be a nuisance. He didn't look at me or introduce himself when he came in to see me. I was baffled that a doctor would treat his patients this way. He didn't explain what was going on with my eyes. I will never go back. Avoid seeing him if you can -- a man that treats his patients this way should not be able to keep practicing.
Have you seen Dr. Seaborn Hunt III, MD?
Are you Dr. Hunt III?

Compare Dr. Hunt III

Dr. Hunt III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Hunt III has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hunt III's Board Certifications

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

University Sth Fl/U Sth Fl Vet Admin Med Ctr/Tampa Gen Hospital

Completed in 2000

Florida State University

Graduated in 1992

Dr. Hunt III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hunt III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology