Dr. Scott Zeigen, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Scott Zeigen, MD
I have been serving the medical and surgical eye care needs of Bucks County, PA since March 19th, 1990! Soon thereafter, I renamed my office Richboro Eye Care to reflect where I live and work. My home is less than 2 miles from my office. This means that if you need me, I am there for you! I have a simple philosophy: offer modern eye care on a personal basis. Your examination is done without the use of technicians, only me! Most exams start on time, a rarity in our society of overloaded medical offices. However, because emergencies do occur, as does the occasional need to spend more time with a patient than expected (I know you love to chat and learn more about your eyes), there may be longer than desired delays in the office. For this I apologize in advance.

Dr. Zeigen's Care Philosophy

Richboro Eye Care offers a variety of services, from "preventative care visits" to surgical procedures. Please call our office to see if we can help you with your eye care needs. Routine Eye Exams Glasses and Contact Lenses Glaucoma Care Cataract Care LASIK and other refractive surgeries

Dr. Zeigen's Experience

See how Dr. Zeigen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zeigen

Dr. Zeigen accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Zeigen is now accepting new patients
Richboro Eye Care - Scott R. Zeigen, M.D.130 Almshouse Rd Ste 202B
Richboro, PA 18954
Evening
(215) 364-8822Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Zeigen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zeigen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zeigen to family and friends
Dr. Zeigen's Performance
in Newtown, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Zeigen for any years and have always found him to be very informative , professional and knowledgeable. I do not feel rushed through any appointment ever and he fully answers any questions I have - Thank You
in Richboro, PA |
Dr. Zeigen has been our Opthamologist for over 20 years and a number of surgeries (cataracts, Blethoplasties, laser work and others). Based on our experience we have complete in his capabilities and his judgement. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Warrington PA |
Very caring doctor. When I had a problem with eye pressure after cataract surgery, Dr Zeigen met me at his office in the middle of the night to take care of the situation. Where would you find another Dr. willing to go out of his way for a patient.
in Southampton |
Dr. Zeigen always remembers to ask me about my diabetes and is quick to explain what he is doing and why he is doing it regarding my eye treatments. He also has a fine tuned sense of humor as well.
in Richboro, PA |
Always a very thorough exam. Staff is excellent, if you want someone that really takes an interest in your eye care Dr Z is your man. Personal service..........Bob
in Bristol, PA |
For the short time that I have visited him I would recommend him. He explain why he is doing or saying what he is doing. He takes time answering your questions.
in Warwick Township, PA |
Dr. Zeigen is knowledgeable, professional, and humorous. There is minimal wait time -- just right. I truly appreciate his thorough exams and monitoring of ongoing/developing conditions.
in Holland PA |
Dr. Zeigen is always professional, kind and helpful. He explains everything that is going on and makes you feel like an important part of your own health management. The office environment is friendly, clean and comfortable. I would never hesitate to recommend Dr. Zeigen to a friend, and have already done so on several occasions.
in Richboro PA |
He is always available for questions and follow up. He keeps careful records and gives detailed directions and explanations. You don't feel like you are being rushed during the appointment.
in Richboro, PA |
My appointments with Dr. Zeigen are always rights on time, I'm never kept waiting. He is thorough in his exams and fully explains everything he is doing and keeps me informed on my condition.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Zeigen, MD?
Are you Dr. Zeigen?

Compare Dr. Zeigen

Dr. Zeigen says...

Dr. Zeigen's Care Philosophy

• Routine Eye Exams
  • Glasses and Contact Lenses
  • Glaucoma Care
  • Cataract Care
  • LASIK and other refractive surgeries

Dr. Zeigen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Zeigen has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zeigen's Board Certifications

• Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Scar
  • Diabetic Cataracts
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Temple University Hospital

Completed in 1988

Rutgers College

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Zeigen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zeigen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Zeigen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Zeigen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.