Dr. Scott Zeigen, MD

Dr. Scott Zeigen, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Richboro Eye Care offers a variety of services, from "preventative care visits" to surgical procedures. Please call our office to see if we can help you with your eye care needs.

• Routine Eye Exams
  • Glasses and Contact Lenses
  • Glaucoma Care
  • Cataract Care
  • LASIK and other refractive surgeries

I have been serving the medical and surgical eye care needs of Bucks County, PA since March 19th, 1990! Soon thereafter, I renamed my office Richboro Eye Care to reflect where I live and work. My home is less than 2 miles from my office. This means that if you need me, I am there for you! I have a simple philosophy: offer modern eye care on a personal basis. Your examination is done without the use of technicians, only me! Most exams start on time, a rarity in our society of overloaded medical offices. However, because emergencies do occur, as does the occasional need to spend more time with a patient than expected (I know you love to chat and learn more about your eyes), there may be longer than desired delays in the office. For this I apologize in advance.

Dr. Zeigen's Experience

See how Dr. Zeigen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Zeigen

Dr. Zeigen accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Zeigen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zeigen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zeigen to family and friends
    Dr. Zeigen's Performance
    in Richboro, PA |
    Always a very thorough exam. Staff is excellent, if you want someone that really takes an interest in your eye care Dr Z is your man. Personal service..........Bob
    in Bristol, PA |
    For the short time that I have visited him I would recommend him. He explain why he is doing or saying what he is doing. He takes time answering your questions.
    in Warwick Township, PA |
    Dr. Zeigen is knowledgeable, professional, and humorous. There is minimal wait time -- just right. I truly appreciate his thorough exams and monitoring of ongoing/developing conditions.
    in Holland PA |
    Dr. Zeigen is always professional, kind and helpful. He explains everything that is going on and makes you feel like an important part of your own health management. The office environment is friendly, clean and comfortable. I would never hesitate to recommend Dr. Zeigen to a friend, and have already done so on several occasions.
    in Richboro PA |
    He is always available for questions and follow up. He keeps careful records and gives detailed directions and explanations. You don't feel like you are being rushed during the appointment.
    in Richboro, PA |
    My appointments with Dr. Zeigen are always rights on time, I'm never kept waiting. He is thorough in his exams and fully explains everything he is doing and keeps me informed on my condition.
    Have you seen Dr. Scott Zeigen, MD?
    Are you Dr. Zeigen?

Dr. Zeigen says...

Dr. Zeigen's Care Philosophy

• Routine Eye Exams
    • Glasses and Contact Lenses
    • Glaucoma Care
    • Cataract Care
    • LASIK and other refractive surgeries

Dr. Zeigen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
    •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Zeigen has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zeigen's Board Certifications

• Corneal Erosion
    • Corneal Scar
    • Diabetic Cataracts
    • Diplopia
    • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
    • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Temple University Hospital

Completed in 1988

Rutgers College

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Zeigen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zeigen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Zeigen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Zeigen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.