Dr. Scott B. Woody, DO

Dr. Scott B. Woody, DO

Integrative Medicine | Male

Mountain Streams Medical Center 8301 E Prentice Ave Ste 145, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

My medical school degree was completed in 2000. I earned a D.O. or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. Rather...

Dr. Woody's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Woody's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Woody

Dr. Woody accepts 17 insurance carriers

17 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Woody has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Woody's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
Dr. Woody says

WOW!

I am most flattered and appreciate the time you all took out of your busy day to post your comments.  I read each one and wish to better my practice and procedures so keep them coming!

Warmest Regards,

Dr. Woody

in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had a great experience at Dr. Woody's office. I was made to feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. I just started my dream career so it is important for me to not have an invasive surgery performed on me that would set me weeks back at home. I can now go to work the very next day with minimal discomfort and I am beyond grateful to Dr. Woody for that. My quality of life has also drastically improved.
in colorado springs co |
He is just full of himself. Unable to listen to the patient.
Have you seen Dr. Woody?

Why It Matters: Dr. Woody's Board Certifications

• Integrative Medicine
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Woody says..

14 years of treatment of hemorrhoid conditions and over 10 years with specialized techniques that include infrared coagulation (IRC) or sometimes called "laser" & rubber band ligation (RBL)

14 years of holistic & integrative medicine with experience delivering babies, the OR & ER

5 years of specialized treatment of onychomycosis with laser (foot and nail fungus)

2 years of specialized treatment of hormone imbalance using bio-identical hormone pellets.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abdominal Disorders
  • Colitis
  • Constipation
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Female Orgasmic Disorder
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Testosterone Deficiency
  • Vaginal Dryness

Dr. Woody says..

Many times patients find themselves with a medical condition in a hard to treat area.  A conundrum between creams or pastes and surgery or you've been told you have a medical condition "you'll just have to live with it" or "there is really nothing else we can do" or "you are not a good candidate."

PROCEDURES:

Over 15,000 IRC procedures; Over 1,000 Rubber Band Ligation procedures

(I cannot begin to tell you how many patients/lives we have had the pleasure to help!)

1,000 Hormone pellet procedures to date  (Hundreds of current pellet patients)

Hundreds of patients have been treated and followed for the medical laser nail fungus treatment.

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Anoscopy
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Hormone Therapy, Men
  • Ligation
  • Thyroid Hormone Balancing

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2000

Metropolitan Hospital-Grand Rapids, Michigan

Completed in 2001

Colorado Springs Family Medical Center

Completed in 2003

Colorado State University

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Woody has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Woody does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woody and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Woody's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Integrative Medicine
  • Board certified in Integrative Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Woody

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Woody's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Woody

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Woody says...

My medical school degree was completed in 2000.  I earned a D.O. or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.  Rather than an MD, we comprised between 7-10% of US physicians and are both general physician and specialists.  I am a double board certified physician in both Family Medicine and Holistic/Integrative Medicine.  This combination of certifications and training allows me to use the best medicine has to offer to treat my patients, both traditional or Westernized medicine and holisitic or integrative medicine.  I now offer my patients treatments and procedures for niche and hard to treat areas like hormone imbalance, hemorrhoids and nail fungus.  I can do office surgeries or non-surgical treatments with lasers and state-of-the-art equipment to get you the best results!

I have been treating hemrorhoids for 14 years now and offer "laser" or infrared coagulation (IRC) as well as vacuum-assisted rubber band ligation (RBL) treatments.  My patients experience great results with very effective procedures and have little to no down time and little to no discomfort.  Treatments are done right in our dedicated facility by me, a physician.  We do not use nurses or PAs to perform our procedures as the expertise lies in the procedure and how to perform it.  Also, we will not use surgery centers or hospitals in which to perform our procedures like most surgeons and gastroenterologists.  This usually saves our patients hundreds of dollars per treatment.  Our procedures must be the best and cannot be compromised; This treatment is about YOU!   Thousands of patients agree that we are your center of excellence in hemorrhoid treatment and hemorrhoid removal.

After your initial intake appointment, usually about an hour, the hemorrhoid procedure visit is brief, about a 20 minutes, and nearly everyone goes right back to work or home without interruption.  We respect your time as it is important to you and we strive to keep your follow-ups brief and high quality!  For more information please visit our website at:  www.MountainStreamsMedical.com

In March of 2013, I was finally able to locate a treatment for hormone imbalance that was safe, high quality, effective and bio-identical or "natural."  This is the same molecules of hormones you've always had in your body.  No fake or synthetic hormones because these can cause a multitude of problems and we consider them to be "high-risk."  Bio-identical hormones used in pellet form provide the body with 24 hour a day sustained levels for months.  This allows for cure or large improvements to many problems such as osteoporosis,  erectile dysfunction, low libido, myalgias or muscle pains, joint pains, fatigue, disrupted sleep, mid-day burn out, lack of focus, memory disturbance or forgetfulness, lack of mental clarity or focus, prevention of and many other issues.

We have hundreds of patients in our hormone balancing program.  It starts with labwork to get your precise levels and continues with an office consultation and physcical exam to make sure you are a candidate.  Often times you can have the procedure done the same day.  Patients have been so pleased with this form of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy because of the ease, the outcomes, and the return of their quality of life.  Don't wait another day to see us!  Go to www.Hormone-Treatment.com to learn more and get started today!

In November of 2008, I was presented with a way to end onychomycosis or nail fungus.  Another hard to treat condition, gross to many and certainly a frustration for patients.  Over 6 years and hundreds of patients later we have the best method to offer with a combination of therapies, a new European laser protocol and a focus on educating the patients and eradication of all fungal exposures to the patient.  Let me state this distinctly, this is a medical treatment not a spa or foo foo salon foot and nail zap by a salon girl.  We perform the laser with specifically designed medical guidelines for long term success and outcomes.  If you are interested in this procedure learn more at www.ColoradoMedicalAesthetics.com

Dr. Woody's Care Philosophy

Listening to my patients and educating them on their conditions and how to best treat them is vitally important.  I very much appreciate an informed patient and one who is active in their care.  This is essential!  These patients get the best results plain and simple.  Better outcomes and less recurrence is the goal for everyone no matter the diagnosis.  Proper follow-up is also important so that once problems or symptoms have been abated they do not return.

Because of detailed specialties, we have many different populations of patients from all continents, backgrounds and lifestyles that sometimes travel thousands of miles to see us.  Our goal is the best in medical care and the best in outcomes.  We let our patients do the talking by posting reviews online as well as putting their testimonials on our website.  We value and welcome their comments, suggestions and feedback.  Help us help you.  This care is all about YOU!

PROCEDURES:

Over 15,000 IRC procedures; Over 1,000 Rubber Band Ligation procedures

1,000 Hormone pellet procedures to date  (Hundreds of current pellet patients)

WOW!