Dr. Scott Woody, DO

Dr. Scott Woody, DO

Integrative Medicine  ·
Dr. Scott Woody, DO is an integrative medicine specialist in Greenwood Village, CO and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2000 and specializes in integrative medicine, gastroenterology, and more.Read his story

8301 E Prentice Ave Ste 145

Greenwood Village, CO 80111

• American Republic
  • AvMed
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Woody

Dr. Woody's Experience

Dr. Woody's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Integrative Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT and Integrative Medicine

Dr. Woody's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Woody "My medical school degree was completed in 2000. I earned a D.O. or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. Rather than an MD, we comprised between 7-10% of US physicians and are both general physician and specialists. I am a double board certified physician in both Family Medicine and Holistic/Integrative Medicine. This combination of certifications and training allows me to use the best medicine has to offer to treat my patients, both traditional or Westernized medicine and holisitic or integrative medicine. I now offer my patients treatments and procedures for niche and hard to treat areas like hormone imbalance, hemorrhoids and nail fungus. I can do office surgeries or non-surgical treatments with lasers and state-of-the-art equipment to get you the best results! I have been treating hemrorhoids for 14 years now and offer "laser" or infrared coagulation (IRC) as well as vacuum-assisted rubber band ligation (RBL) treatments. My patients experience great results with very effective procedures and have little to no down time and little to no discomfort. Treatments are done right in our dedicated facility by me, a physician. We do not use nurses or PAs to perform our procedures as the expertise lies in the procedure and how to perform it. Also, we will not use surgery centers or hospitals in which to perform our procedures like most surgeons and gastroenterologists. This usually saves our patients hundreds of dollars per treatment. Our procedures must be the best and cannot be compromised; This treatment is about YOU! Thousands of patients agree that we are your center of excellence in hemorrhoid treatment and hemorrhoid removal. After your initial intake appointment, usually about an hour, the hemorrhoid procedure visit is brief, about a 20 minutes, and nearly everyone goes right back to work or home without interruption. We respect your time as it is important to you and we strive to keep your follow-ups brief and high quality! For more information please visit our website at: www.MountainStreamsMedical.com In March of 2013, I was finally able to locate a treatment for hormone imbalance that was safe, high quality, effective and bio-identical or "natural." This is the same molecules of hormones you've always had in your body. No fake or synthetic hormones because these can cause a multitude of problems and we consider them to be "high-risk." Bio-identical hormones used in pellet form provide the body with 24 hour a day sustained levels for months. This allows for cure or large improvements to many problems such as osteoporosis, erectile dysfunction, low libido, myalgias or muscle pains, joint pains, fatigue, disrupted sleep, mid-day burn out, lack of focus, memory disturbance or forgetfulness, lack of mental clarity or focus, prevention of and many other issues. We have hundreds of patients in our hormone balancing program. It starts with labwork to get your precise levels and continues with an office consultation and physcical exam to make sure you are a candidate. Often times you can have the procedure done the same day. Patients have been so pleased with this form of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy because of the ease, the outcomes, and the return of their quality of life. Don't wait another day to see us! Go to www.Hormone-Treatment.com to learn more and get started today! In November of 2008, I was presented with a way to end onychomycosis or nail fungus. Another hard to treat condition, gross to many and certainly a frustration for patients. Over 6 years and hundreds of patients later we have the best method to offer with a combination of therapies, a new European laser protocol and a focus on educating the patients and eradication of all fungal exposures to the patient. Let me state this distinctly, this is a medical treatment not a spa or foo foo salon foot and nail zap by a salon girl. We perform the laser with specifically designed medical guidelines for long term success and outcomes. If you are interested in this procedure learn more at www.ColoradoMedicalAesthetics.com"

This content was provided by Dr. Woody "Listening to my patients and educating them on their conditions and how to best treat them is vitally important.  I very much appreciate an informed patient and one who is active in their care.  This is essential!  These patients get the best results plain and simple.  Better outcomes and less recurrence is the goal for everyone no matter the diagnosis.  Proper follow-up is also important so that once problems or symptoms have been abated they do not return.

Because of detailed specialties, we have many different populations of patients from all continents, backgrounds and lifestyles that sometimes travel thousands of miles to see us.  Our goal is the best in medical care and the best in outcomes.  We let our patients do the talking by posting reviews online as well as putting their testimonials on our website.  We value and welcome their comments, suggestions and feedback.  Help us help you.  This care is all about YOU!"

• Integrative Medicine

• Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Hormone Therapy, Men
  • Ligation
  • Thyroid Hormone Balancing

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Colorado State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Metropolitan Hospital- Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Colorado Springs Family Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Woody has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Woody does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woody and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Woody's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Woody to family and friends

Dr. Woody's Performance

Dr. Woody Says:

I am most flattered and appreciate the time you all took out of your busy day to post your comments.  I read each one and wish to better my practice and procedures so keep them coming!

Warmest Regards,

Dr. Woody

I am one of the lucky folks who found this awesome doctor. I am 72 and have always had problems that were totally corrected in the most comfortable manner. I highly recommend Dr. Woody and his professional staff. They all go that extra mile to make you feel important and relaxed, never rushing...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've gone to Mtn Streams for a few years now for hormone therapy. The service has always been wonderful and the knowledge that the doctor and staff have shared with me is bar none. Another great service they offer me is a cash rate discount on my lab work. The first time I went in for blood...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a great experience at Dr. Woody's office. I was made to feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. I just started my dream career so it is important for me to not have an invasive surgery performed on me that would set me weeks back at home. I can now go to work the very next day with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is just full of himself. Unable to listen to the patient.
Are you Dr. Woody?