Dr. Scott Urban, MD

Dr. Scott Urban, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |

Dr. Scott Urban, MD is a dentist who practices in West Jordan, UT. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Read his story

Utah Facial Surgical Arts

7532 S Center View Ct Ste 102

West Jordan, UT 84084

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Urban

Dr. Urban's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Urban "Scott D. Urban, MD, DMD, specializes in Facial Cosmetic Surgery and Oral Maxillofacial Surgery."

This content was provided by Dr. Urban Scott D. Urban, MD, DMD, specializes in Facial Cosmetic Surgery and Oral Maxillofacial Surgery. He received his doctoral degrees from Harvard University (DMD) and Mayo Clinic School of Medicine (MD) and completed a general surgery internship and an oral & maxillofacial surgery residency at the renowned Mayo Clinic. Afterwards, Dr. Urban completed an American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery accredited Facial Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship at the University of Alabama at Birmingham under the tutelage of Dr. Peter Waite, the Past President of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Urban is triple board certified in facial surgery by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery, American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery, and the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Urban is a Fellow of both the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons and the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Urban loves the practice of healing, helping, and serving. His hobbies are bicycle riding, mountain bike riding, snow skiing, waterskiing, hiking, reading, and spending time with his family.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Jaw Reconstruction Surgery
  • Jaw Surgery
  • Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy
  • Simple Tooth Extractions

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Mayo Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Urban has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Urban has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Urban does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Urban and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Urban's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Urban to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Urban's Performance
A Cosmetic Surgeon I could trust would do what was best for me. The result was I was very, very satisfied. Facial Cosmetics is a big risk for a patient and I am absolutely happy with the results. He gave me a natural look that compliments my age. He gave me a lift that makes me feel energetic and beautiful. I would only trust Dr. Urban. He is outstanding!
Dr. Urban is clear and helps the patient know what to expect. We are happy with our surgical results! Dr. Urban makes himself available even over the holidays!
If you are thinking of a small pick me up facial procedure, I am very pleased with the results of Restylane which Dr. Urban and I decided on. The results are quite subtle. My cheeks are fuller which nicely helps balance the effects of gravity. I look more "awake" and feel younger.
Great job on my insert. Would recommend Scott Urban to anyone needing this done.
Dr. Urban is very friendly and knowledgeable.
I recommend Dr. Urban
Wonderful doctor, very considerate and gentle
He is great! Dr. Urban is thorough.
he is very professional. he makes us feel very comfortable.
Indianapolis, IN |
Arrogant, stuck up, critical, judgmental, typical facial plastic surgery. He made me feel as though what I was going through was not important nor justified the importance of his time. He was extremely rude and would not do anything about a problem he created from his surgery. Had to see another surgeon to fix it. DO NOT EVER SEE DR. URBAN!!!
in Draper, UT |
Dr. Urban was amazing! I am very impressed by his credentials, knowledge and the confidence he exhibits, combined with his reassuring demeanor. I was afraid of the pain and being out, as I have never had an operation of any kind before. I really appreciated Dr. Urban's calming personality and his reassuring comments throughout the process. I don't remember much, but I do remember him saying in a calm voice, you're going to feel a little pressure a few times. Couldn't be happier!
Have you seen Dr. Scott Urban, MD?

Visit Dr. Urban