Dr. Scott Tzorfas, MD

Dr. Scott Tzorfas, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Scott Tzorfas, MD is a neurology specialist in Somers Point, NJ and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch in 1990 and specializes in neurology.

160 Shore Rd Ste B

Somers Point, NJ 08244

• EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Tzorfas

See how frequently Dr. Tzorfas performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Peripheral Nerve Disorders

Dr. Tzorfas's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Albany Med Center Hospital
  • University Of Wi Hospital and Cli

Dr. Tzorfas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tzorfas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tzorfas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tzorfas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tzorfas to family and friends

Dr. Tzorfas' Performance

Great Neurologist. The best in South Jersey
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Condescending. He put me on a very strong med which needs to be cycled down to get off. He was told by my employer to not give me a refill. I could have died. I had cluster headaches and c1-t2 were all bi laterally herniated. My arm was paralyzed. He -layed games with my health and my life. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He did find out the root of the problem but had know idea how to treat the problem... I complained about having bad pain and how it was keeping me up at night and was pretty much told there was nothing he could do for me.... Please go elsewhere...
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would definitely recommend Dr. Tzorfas as I feel he really LISTENS to his patients. He works to get all the information possible from the patient and has tests performed if he feels they are necessary. If he feels a test is necessary, he explains why. He speaks in terms that the average...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This goes back a while, but I had migraine headaches that were horrible. I had a history of concussions. I went to see Dr. Tzorfas for help. I was pretty much told they are rebound headaches from taking too much Tylenol or Ibuprofen. I was talked down to and patronized. I found a couple of real...more
Are you Dr. Tzorfas?