Dr. Scott Towbin, MD

Dr. Scott Towbin, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Scott Towbin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Port St Lucie, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Towbin is affiliated with St. Lucie Medical Center.

Heart and Family Health Institute

1700 SE Hillmoor Dr

Port St Lucie, FL 34952

• Ambetter
  • American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • EmblemHealth
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Towbin

Family physicians deliver a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care services. In addition to diagnosing and treating illness, they also provide preventive care, including routine checkups, health-risk assessments, immunization and screening tests, and personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Family physicians also manage chronic illness, often coordinating care provided by other subspecialists. Our practice offers a broad spectrum of medical specialties and outpatient diagnostic services. Our electronic medical record allows you doctors to coordinate and collaborate on your complete medical care.

Dr. Towbin's Experience

Dr. Towbin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Anemia
  • Fatigue
  • Hypothyroidism

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Immunization
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care

• University of Miami / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Towbin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Towbin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Towbin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Towbin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Towbin to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Towbin's Performance
in port saint lucie, fl |
Extremely caring and kind. He is what an MD is all about. He is not old or young..i like that. He knows his stuff for sure.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr. Towbin and his staff! Scheduling my appointment was easy, convenient and the scheduler was very personable. I was pleased that the office mails out New Patient Paperwork, so that it may fill it out prior to the appointment. From the moment I walked into the office until checking out, it was obvious that Dr. Towbin and his staff understand the importance of providing professional healthcare, delivered with integrity, compassion and respect.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Towbin's for a few years. he always listens to you and he understands your needs. He and his staff are wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Towbin to anyone.
in Jensen beach Fl |
Dr. Towbin is a true professional. A very good listener. He is very thorough and has always found a solution to my health issues.
Port St Lucie, Fl |
Best doctor at Heart and Family!!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
If you need a caring, professional and hands on primary care doctor, then look no more. Dr. Scott Towbin has been the best referral that my family has had in a very long time.
in Ft Pierce, FL |
The best Provider in the Treasure Coast. Caring, knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend this Physician.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Towbin has been my doctor for over four years, he is caring and takes the time to really listen to me as the patient. He is quick to find information on the net on things we discussed that I was concerned about, then actually has it printed out for me before I go to the checkout desk to take home and read. Dr. Towbin was the doctor that took care of my love Jim, as he was going into dementia, setting things up that was such a help to us. Jim is gone, I will forever be grateful to Dr. Towbin.
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing this heartwarming story with us.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Towbin is very caring and compassionate. He listens very intently to my concerns, and he gives great advice on how to take care of myself.
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Towbin took the time to sit down and go over every single concern I had, and explain what could possibly cause my symptoms. He did a complete lab draw up on me (which was done in office - no Quest!) and told me they would follow up, whether the results were good or bad. The wait time was minimal, and the attention and care I received were of the utmost quality. I have already recommended this office to a friend.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
He takes time to sit and talk with you and explains everything I felt he wanted to make sure I was comfortable and all my questions were answered before leaving
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
The Doctor is great, but the nurse Monica never answered my calls, regarding medication concerns, also I just got a bill from November last year they sent my labs to be process at a lab that is not covered my insurance, so now I had to call my past insurance, for them to resubmit the claim and I may be stuck with this bill.
Always great , my favorite doctor
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
My partner (age 87) and I (age 73) have been patients of Dr. Towbin since last summer. We are especially impressed with the fact that he listens...and pays attention....to our questions and concerns. He answers our questions in detail without overwhelming us with too much information. He was recommended to us by my sister, who has been one of his patients for a couple of years. We are all three very pleased with his medical skills and his willingness to work with us as patients.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Towbin, MD?

Visit Dr. Towbin

BlueDental Choice
  • CHAMPVA
    Emblem Health
    Select HMO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Planned Administration Inc