Dr. Scott Towbin, MD

Dr. Scott Towbin, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Scott Towbin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jensen Beach, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

Learn about Dr. Towbin

Dr. Towbin's Experience

Dr. Towbin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Towbin "Family physicians deliver a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care services. In addition to diagnosing and treating illness, they also provide preventive care, including routine checkups, health-risk assessments, immunization and screening tests, and personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Family physicians also manage chronic illness, often coordinating care provided by other subspecialists. Our practice offers a broad spectrum of medical specialties and outpatient diagnostic services. Our electronic medical record allows you doctors to coordinate and collaborate on your complete medical care."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Breast Pain
  • Bronchitis
  • Bunion
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Celiac Disease
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Interstitial Cystitis
  • Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Diarrhea
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Essential Tremor
  • Fatigue
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Glaucoma
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Hemorrhoids
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Peptic Ulcer
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pneumonia
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Venous Insufficiency
  • Vertigo
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

• University of Miami / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Towbin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Towbin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Towbin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Towbin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Towbin to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Towbin's Performance
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Doctor Towbin is one of the best Family Doctors I have ever had. He makes me feel comfortable but most of all he listens. By his questions I know I have his complete attention and understands my concerns. He addresses them simply, clearly and professionally. His office staff is pleasant to deal with and efficient, During my visit the Doctor determined I needed to see a Specialist.. As I was leaving the office I was given a referral and saw the Specialist the next day!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I find Dr. Towbin to be a great doctor - it took me over a year to locate a new doctor in the Port St Lucie area after my last two doctors retired. He is extremely friendly and is interested in the medical problems I have - he has assisted me with my diabetes and getting my high blood pressure down and under control. He is always interested in what I am feeling and have to say about my daily health problems - he keeps me up-beat about my medical problems and helps me manage my health. Thanks.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
It is my pleasure to recommend Dr. Scott Towbin to anyone who is looking to find an articulate, knowledgeable and compassionate primary healthcare physician. Dr. Towbin has impressed me because he not only "knows His stuff," but because he takes the time to listen and discuss my concerns and questions. He then explains in detail what his recommendations may be. My wife and I consider ourselves very fortunate to be in his care.
Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr Towbin is very thorough in his approach to treatment of my conditions. He seems to completely review the possible diagnosis and get the proper (factual) testing done to make treatment decisions. He recently called me on a Sunday to communicate test results, which was greatly appreciated.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Towbin has been my Primary Care Dr. for many years. This latest one was after a 2year cancer episode. He was up to date on all procedures, took much time and care and concern for my situation. It was a good visit as he helped ease a medical problem with Medication, set up follow up care. He is very eager to listen to questions & most positive to outcomes . Thank you , Dr. Towbin. Theresa Reynolds
in Jensen Beach |
Always a good experience with Dr. Towbin and staff at Heart and Family Health Jensen Beach. Everyone is courteous, caring and thorough.
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
in port saint lucie, fl |
Extremely caring and kind. He is what an MD is all about. He is not old or young..i like that. He knows his stuff for sure.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I was beyond impressed with my experience with Dr. Towbin and his staff! Scheduling my appointment was easy, convenient and the scheduler was very personable. I was pleased that the office mails out New Patient Paperwork, so that it may fill it out prior to the appointment. From the moment I walked into the office until checking out, it was obvious that Dr. Towbin and his staff understand the importance of providing professional healthcare, delivered with integrity, compassion and respect.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Towbin's for a few years. he always listens to you and he understands your needs. He and his staff are wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Towbin to anyone.
Port St Lucie, Fl |
Best doctor at Heart and Family!!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
If you need a caring, professional and hands on primary care doctor, then look no more. Dr. Scott Towbin has been the best referral that my family has had in a very long time.
in Ft Pierce, FL |
The best Provider in the Treasure Coast. Caring, knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend this Physician.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Towbin has been my doctor for over four years, he is caring and takes the time to really listen to me as the patient. He is quick to find information on the net on things we discussed that I was concerned about, then actually has it printed out for me before I go to the checkout desk to take home and read. Dr. Towbin was the doctor that took care of my love Jim, as he was going into dementia, setting things up that was such a help to us. Jim is gone, I will forever be grateful to Dr. Towbin.
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing this heartwarming story with us.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Towbin is very caring and compassionate. He listens very intently to my concerns, and he gives great advice on how to take care of myself.
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us!
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
Dr. Towbin took the time to sit down and go over every single concern I had, and explain what could possibly cause my symptoms. He did a complete lab draw up on me (which was done in office - no Quest!) and told me they would follow up, whether the results were good or bad. The wait time was minimal, and the attention and care I received were of the utmost quality. I have already recommended this office to a friend.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
He takes time to sit and talk with you and explains everything I felt he wanted to make sure I was comfortable and all my questions were answered before leaving
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
The Doctor is great, but the nurse Monica never answered my calls, regarding medication concerns, also I just got a bill from November last year they sent my labs to be process at a lab that is not covered my insurance, so now I had to call my past insurance, for them to resubmit the claim and I may be stuck with this bill.
Always great , my favorite doctor
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
My partner (age 87) and I (age 73) have been patients of Dr. Towbin since last summer. We are especially impressed with the fact that he listens...and pays attention....to our questions and concerns. He answers our questions in detail without overwhelming us with too much information. He was recommended to us by my sister, who has been one of his patients for a couple of years. We are all three very pleased with his medical skills and his willingness to work with us as patients.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Towbin, MD?

Visit Dr. Towbin