Dr. Scott Thompson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 49

Dr. Scott Thompson, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bountiful, UT and has been practicing for 14 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, ear, nose, and throat, and more.

Dr. Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Thompson

Dr. Thompson?
Dr. Thompson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Thompson, MD
I have loved my hair restoration procedure from Dr Thompson’s office. I am a former cancer survivor patient who lost every strand of hair on my head. My hair grew back but it was sparse around my forehead/temple line. This procedure thankfully filled in those areas. Dr Thompson and his staff are always so kind, knowledgeable, skilled and professional. I trust them and would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Thompson, MD?
This is the doctor to go to! Dr Thompson is an expert in his field and treats all with kindness and compassion. I love my results, I can see! My hooded eyelids were drooping and impairing my peripheral vision. Dr Thompson worked me and I couldn’t be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Thompson, MD?
Dr. Thompson is a skilled and committed surgeon. I have complete confidence in him. I couldn’t be happier with the results of my surgery. More importantly, Dr. Thompson was there when I woke up the next morning in the hospital to see how I was doing after a late night in the OR. This doctor has integrity and dedication to his patients. And the staff is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Thompson, MD?
Utah facial Plastics and Dr Thompson are the best!! Dr Thompson is so thorough and caring, his priority is to make sure you are getting the best treatment for you. He listens to your questions and makes you feel at ease with your decisions. I never feel rushed at Utah Facial Plastics, everyone is very helpful and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Thompson, MD?
Dr. Thompson performed otoplasty on my 11yr old daughter. He did an amazing job and made her feel at ease from the first time she met him! Truly a life changing experience for her. Thank you Dr. Thompson!!
Thank you for your kind words. We are glad Dr....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Thompson, MD?
I had my. MACS procedure yesterday. I had been contemplating doing something like this for several years. My experience has been wonderful. The procedure was literally painless, Dr. Thompson is kind and incredibly gentle as he did my procedure. I have very little swelling or bruising and I now have a smooth jawline. Dr. Thompson has done a beautiful job and I am so grateful for his expertise.
We are thrilled you had a good experience. Thank...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Thompson, MD?
I’m so unbelievably happy with my rhinoplasty. I have wanted one for over 10 years and Dr. Thompson made sure I got exactly what I wanted. My nose looks so naturally like I was born with it. 10/10 would recommend him to ANYONE thinking about Facial plastic surgery.
Wonderful! We are happy to hear about your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Thompson, MD?
I had my hair transplant done yesterday and cannot say enough good things about Dr. Thompson and his staff! They made me feel so comfortable and let me know absolutely everything that was going to happen. They informed me every step of the way. Dr. Thompson is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. I will be sending everybody I know to this office. Thank you so much!
We enjoyed this experience with you and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Thompson, MD?
I have always felt comfortable during my visits. Dr. Thompson always takes his time and never makes you feel as though he is a hurry to move on. He is upfront, honest and will discourage any procedure he feels is not necessary and offers alternatives if needed. He is all about patient comfort and satisfaction.
We are glad to have you as a patient! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Thompson, MD?
Dr Thompson is very good at what he does. Will definitely be going back!
Looking forward to it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Thompson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Thompson?

Dr. Thompson accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check Dr. Thompson's experience treating your condition or procedure

Welcome to Utah Facial Plastics! Our mission is to be a positive force in the lives of our patients. To accomplish this, our commitment is to treat you with genuine kindness and respect, make appropriate recommendations that will help you to accomplish your individual goals, and provide safe and effective treatments to ensure the best outcome possible.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Utah State Hlth Dept
1995
Utah State University

• Japanese

• 2005 Paul Harrington Outstanding Clinical Paper Award. University of Rochester, 2005
  • 1st Place, Basic Science Category, AAO-HNSF / ARO Resident Research Award Competition, May 2005., 2005
  • Resident travel award, Association for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO), February 2005, 2005

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Thompson treats patients.

Lakeview Hospital

Bountiful, UT

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)

66% Patient experience rating, 3% lower than the national average

Lds Hospital

Salt Lake City, UT

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018, 2017)

83% Patient experience rating, 14% higher than the national average