Dr. Scott Thompson, MD

Dr. Scott Thompson, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
60 reviews

Dr. Scott Thompson is dual board certified facial plastic surgeon that specializing in facelift surgery. He was recently selected among an elite group of physicians as one of America's Most Compassionate Doctors based on his online patient reviews. Only 3% of physicians nationwide are selected for this prestigious award. Dr. Thompson is known for his natural-looking results and meticulous skill as well as his genuine concern for patient well-being and satisfaction. He practices in three locations and five surgical centers along the Wasatch front in Utah. Thompson Facial Plastics offers a wide variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures to correct and prevent signs of aging and enhance overall beauty. Botox, lip augmentation, and dermal wrinkle fillers are popular non-surgical procedures as well as laser resurfacing, chemical peels, and laser hair removal. Surgical procedures offered include blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), facelift, in-office facelift (MACS-lift),rhinoplasty (nosejob), septorhinoplasty, otoplasty (ear-pinning surgery), browlift, midfacelift, and hair restoration. Thompson Facial Plastics may be reached at (801)776-2220 or by visiting utahfacialplastics.com....See Less

Utah Facial Plastics

• AvMed
  • CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Thompson

Welcome to Utah Facial Plastics! Our mission is to be a positive force in the lives of our patients. To accomplish this, our commitment is to treat you with genuine kindness and respect, make appropriate recommendations that will help you to accomplish your individual goals, and provide safe and effective treatments to ensure the best outcome possible.

Dr. Thompson's Experience

Dr. Thompson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Deafness
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Irregularities
  • Facial Trauma
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasal Obstruction

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Fift
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Lesion Removal
  • Skin Resurfacing

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Utah State Hlth Dept
  • Quatela Ctr for Plas Surg
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

• 1st Place, Basic Science Category, AAO-HNSF / ARO Resident Research Award Competition, May 2005., 2005
  • 2005 Paul Harrington Outstanding Clinical Paper Award. University of Rochester, 2005
  • Resident travel award, Association for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO), February 2005, 2005

Dr. Thompson has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese

Dr. Thompson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thompson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thompson to family and friends
Dr. Thompson's Performance
in Indianola, UT |
Dr Thompson is a follow-on to a MOHS surgery. He was recommended by my MOHS surgeon to make repairs. I find him easy to talk with and I can understand the procedure he is using. Just as he was recommended to me, I would recommend him to others.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Five stars for Dr. Scott Thompson and his staff! I recommend their services to anyone who wants quality results paired with professional, personal service. I have had a couple of other procedures done at this office and had the same amazing results and service during those visits as well. If you are considering any type of facial rejuvenation or procedure, you can feel very comfortable putting your trust and confidence in Dr. Thompson and his well-trained staff!
in Syracuse, utah |
t I went to Thompson Facial Plastics for botox on my forhead and between my eyebrows. I absolutely love my results and my experience getting botox! Bethany and the staff were amazing they treated me so good and made sure I was very comfortable. I am definately going back and highly recommend Mtn West Ent or Thompson Facial Plastics!
in South Jordan, Utah |
This office has been featured many times on good things Utah! they are trusted by so many women and I cannot wait to go in and utilize the doctors vast knowledge of plastic surgery
in Herriman Utah |
Such a wonderful staff and Dr.! Wouldn't trust any other office with getting rid of my wrinkles!
in Ogden, UT |
I broke my nose in a freak accident. Dr. Thompson was kind and caring. He explained in detail, what he would do. He made me feel relaxed and confident that I was in good hands. I knew I had the best doctor to take care of my needs. I will continue to go to him in the future. Dr. Thompson is thorough and precise in his work. I never worried about the results because I knew I was in experienced, capable hands.
in Ogden, UT |
I have pretty bad nerve damage on one side of my face, Dr Thompson is able to make both sides look equal, with just Botox. Not only does he give me back a sense of confidence, it is very simple for him to maintain it. I have had Botox injected for over 10 years and to date have never, ever had any type of bad reaction.
in Hooper, UT |
I am 36 years old and love to laugh and take pictures with my daughter. Every time I would look at my pictures I would automatically notice the wrinkles around my eyes and slowly I stopped smiling in my pictures. I did a lot of research and came across Dr Thompson. He was very straight forward and answered all my questions! He ensured I knew what to expect before and after the procedure. The staff was very courteous and made me feel comfortable. I am glad I found a doctor I can trust!
in North Salt Lake |
My first and recent experience at the office of Utah Facial Plastics was nothing short of AMAZING. Their staff is so friendly and full of knowledgeable information. They made me feel comfortable when they knew I was nervous due to it being my first experience with Botox. They were also willing to squeeze in another procedure although it wasn't scheduled. I highly recommend Utah Facial Plastics and don't forget to check out their monthly specials for great deals!
in Hooper Ut |
Dr Thimpson was highly recommended by several othe patients I knew. My first experience with him was just to go over some procedures that would make me look younger. All very costly but to me worth it. At this visit I decided to try some Botox for the first time. Wow what a difference it made. I looked 10 years younger from just that! Dr Thompson did not push the other procedures on me when I decided to go back for a second round of Botox. Same results. I looked great and Dr Thompson was
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Thompson is the best!!! I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else!!!!
in Layton Utah |
Dr Thompson is the best there is and Alfie and his staff are amazing also. Treated so well and respectfully when going in for my procedures! My friends and I make a night of it and all leave looking fab! We couldn't be happier with the care and kindness were given! Give him and his staff a try! You won't be disappointed and you will always go back to his office again and again . Thank you Dr T and your wonderful staff!
in Park City, UT |
I've been so pleased with the results of my Botox injections by Dr. Thompson that I began giving it as a gift to my daughter every year when she visits at Christmas. Obviously, she's just a thrilled because it's become a ritual for the two of us to treat ourselves at the holidays.
in Syracuse, UT |
I had a lip augmentation done by the nurse injector, Alfie! She was amazing. She made me feel very comfortable and answered all of my questions. My lips look full and natural. I will definitely be a returning customer.
in Kaysville, UT |
Dr Thompson is one of the most honest, kind, smart, gentile, knowledgeable doctors I have ever met. He truly is the best and the only doctor I would ever have work on my face or the faces of anyone I know. He has worked on my two young children and myself and we couldn't be happier with our results. Even the nurses / anesthesiologists at the hospital said Dr Thompson is THE greatest surgeons they have worked with.
in Tooele, UT |
My experience at Utah Facial Plastics was great and I was really impressed by Dr. Thompson and his staff. I had Botox done by Alfie to get rid of worry lines in my forehead. She explained the process, aftercare and follow-up and made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. I love my results and am looking forward to my next visit!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I had Juvederm lip injections preformed by Alfie. I have had my lips done multiple times, by multiple doctors and Alfie was by far the best. She listened to my concerns and was able to perfect my lip issues. I always have extreme bruising and swelling and she was able to keep it to a minimum. She also achieved symmetry in my lower lip, which was never addressed by previous doctors. I will never go anywhere, but Utah Facial Plastics to have any procedure done. I'm extremely happy with my results
in Santa Clara, Utah |
Dr. Thompson is attentive, caring and expert in his advice. He recommends what is best for the patient, not what is in his best interest. he is a great doctor and a great person!
in Slc, UT |
I will always be going to Dr. Thompson!I had my first apt on Feb 1st & the results were honestly life changing! I am on camera- I work for Kutv & Kmyu & aging is never easy; but on Tv there are different pressures. I have been looking so tired in the last few years no matter what makeup tricks I have. I started noticing small dent like lines that run from the inner corner of my eyes down my cheeks. Dr. Thompson added a filler & I saw the difference as soon as I left! Im a customer for life!
in Brigham UTAH |
Very professional, liked him very much. He answered all my questions and didn't hurry thru the appointment.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Thompson, MD?
Are you Dr. Thompson?

• CareOregon
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
    Medicaid
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Health Net