Dr. Scott Strum, MD

Dr. Scott Strum, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Scott Strum, MD is an interventional pain medicine specialist in Redlands, CA and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University in 1990 and specializes in interventional pain medicine, pain medicine, and more.Read his story

1901 W Lugonia Ave Ste 120

Redlands, CA 92374

• Delta Health System
  • National Elevator
  • Principal Life

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Strum's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Thoracic Facet Joint Injection
  • Transforaminal Epidural Block
  • Upper Back Pain

"Dr. Strum majored in microbiology at UCLA prior to attending Medical School at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. Dr. Strum became a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society during Medical School. He completed his residency in Physical M...

• Interventional Pain Medicine

77.92207792207792%

Dr. Strum?
Dr. Strum's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Strum, MD
Dr. Strum is an awesome doctor, who takes the time to listen to you, your concerns and issues. I’ve always walked away with hope and sense of empowerment, knowing I will eventually get thru these pain struggles. Just a very caring, knowledgeable and compassionate man!
Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Very good guy gives a very warm sincere welcome and always ask how have you been like talking to him easy to talk to and a good listener
Thank you for the valuable feedback, I like to...Read More
Knowledgeable, likeable, and proficient
Thank you so much for the kind words, I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
My life was spiraling down hill fast. I had chronic pain from the top of my head to the end of my toes, yet not any of the doctors i was assigned to knew what to do. All i received was medication that made me unaware of my surroundings and a "see you soon". I told my brother im done with trying to get better. He said i heard of an awesome doctor in Redlands that has helped so many people. I decided to take him up on it and this awesome man saved my life! I still have pain but i have my life back
Thank you so much for the kind words, I very much...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Strum is a very experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly doctor. He helped pinpoint and treat the exact causes of my lower back pain.
I appreciate your kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
First appointment was like a month out just to get canceled 2 days before. call yesterday before I left to confirm there were no changes to my appointment because I am an hour and a half away. They said everything was fine to come at 2:40(my appointment time). We get there at 2:20 and while parking the office lady calls and says they have to reschedule. I explained all that it took to get there so she tells Dr and he says no he wants to leave early. To come back the following Friday. No way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Strum is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I have had multiple procedures on my back, and he and his staff have made me very much at ease. He explains every thing and you get it. I highly recommend him. I have more doctors then I sometimes can count. He is awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Strum is not only an excellent doctor, he is a compassionate and caring man. I first started seeing Dr. Strum when I had excruciating neck pain. Dr. Strum worked with me to find a method of relief that would not aggravate my diabetes. Today my neck is basically pain free. I am very grateful to Dr. Strum.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
I went to see Dr. Strum after having a terrible experience with Inland Pain Mgmt. I had a Medtronic Neurostimulator that the battery had died. Dr. Sturm implanted a new DRG Stimulator AND replaced the battery on my old medtronic leads to a new St John Battery. I now have two stimulators and in 1 month reduced my pain meds from 9 pills a day to 2 a day and have gotten my life back. Thank you Dr. Strum!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Strum is the best. I had a severe case of Scoliosis which led to a Spine Surgery. Shortly after I developed an unbearable pain in both my calves. After seeing several specialists finally I landed in a place where I finally found help. Dr.Strum has never given up on me even when I gave up on myself. Sure it's been 4 years but they have been a blessings even through the hard times. Dr.Strum didn't just help me he gave me hope, and I give God all the glory for that!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
He is a great doctor. Very friendly and understanding of my problem. Would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
I had 2 totally wasted appt. when I was finally scheduled for the Cortisone shots a NURSE luckily noticed I'm allergic to Prednisone which is another steroid luckily before I got the injections so I got pupped full of Lidocaine and saline and my pain has increased 10 fold and is still getting worse its being a month out and my lower back is still swollen and I'm having pain in new areas now. And he has had horrible bedside manner and has never shown interest in me as a individual patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Had to change Pain Mgmt docs and was very nervous to do so. The minute I walked into the AO Rancho office I was relieved. The waiting room was not packed, the staff was not cranky... It was a great. What a pleasure to meet Dr. Strum, super congenial and quick to understand what was happening with my Sciatica issue. Before I left, my epi shots were in the works for approval and scheduling, I had a follow-up appt booked, and an RX to get me through to my shot. Love this place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
My surgeon, neurologist and PCP gave me numerous narcotic and neurologic drugs to take my nerve pain away, but nothing gave me relief. Nine months after my accident I saw Dr. Scott Strum in Pain Management and he hit the nail on the head, Cymbalta! Last month when I first saw him pain level was at 10 plus and today it's at a 1-2. He took the time to listen to me and came up with my miracle drug that no one else suggested. I'm thankful I found Dr. Stum with a very pleasant and friendly manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
I am so pleased with Dr. Strum and his staff. I had chronic coccyx (tailbone) pain for almost a year n a half. I had three injections in a five week period and now I am pain free. I truly recommend Dr.Strum to anyone going through pain , the man is a genius. It's nice to be able to sit down for long periods of time and have no pain . I feel like a new women , thank you Dr. Strum.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Strum genuinly cares about my pain. He answers all my questions and helped me so much with my recovery from a work related injury. He truly understands the impact an injury has on our lives. If I could give him 10 stars, I would. Also, the girls at the Victorville office are amazing! Rachel has a great personality. They all go above and beyond to assist you in whatever they can. Thank you to Dr. STRUM AND THE WHOLE TEAM! Arrowhead Pain Management is honestly the best! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
I have spent years fighting debilitating pain from cervicogenic headache, occipital neuralgia, and intractable migraines. Dr. Strum has been amazing. He has helped relieve my pain through procedures not just medication. I have had weeks being pain free which is a miracle for me. Before Dr. Strum I had only had 27 pain free days in 3 years. I have been pain free 90% of the time since being Dr. Strums patient. He is kind and always listens to me. His office staff is also efficient and empathetic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
I see Dr. Strum for Chronic Pain Management and I have never had a doctor target and help my pain as quickly and as well as he has. He is a very professional and personable doctor. His residents and nurses are as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
3 hrs behind schedule; comes in with an attitude and acts like he's there to be my surgeon not my pain mgmt Dr. Basically accuses me of being a drug addict/seeker, tell his staff he can't do anything for me as he has not seen my reports, yet proceeds to tell me what he thinks I need done. I too am a medical professional and was appalled at his behavior. I will never be back, and plan on filing a complaint. He knows nothing of me nor my situation, yet passed some pretty harsh judgment on my case
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
After having a negative experience with another Dr. I was a bit skeptical of another Pain Dr. However, my experience was far better than I could of hoped for. He answered every question in terms that were understandable and reassured me that he would do everything possible to relieve my spinal pain. He's very understanding that I do not want to take any addictive drugs. I trust him with all my spinal needs and highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an EXCELLENT Doctor!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Strum?

Arrowhead Orthopaedics

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Delta Health System
National Elevator
Principal Life

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Strum treats patients.