Dr. Scott Strum, MD

Pain MedicineMaleAge 60

Pain Medicine

Dr. Scott Strum, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in San Bernardino, CA and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med in 1990. He is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Scott Strum, MD

Arrowhead Orthopedics

2131 Elks Dr Ste 200 San Bernardino, CA 92404
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Strum with our nearby Pain Medicine Specialists at Riverside Community Hospital.

Make an appointment at Riverside Community Hospital today at (951) 335-3393.

These providers are on the medical staff of Riverside Community Hospital.

Dr. Strum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Strum

4.1

Misdiagnosed hands AND knee.
I left Loma Linda care because Dr. Strum misdiagnosed my hands and knee. Another Dr. saw me and immediately put me on disability and sent me to state doctors to determine if I should be on permanent disability. YES. I was. How did Dr. Strum just send me away without even a pain shot? Does he not know how to read an EMG?
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Mary Kowalewski – Nov 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Arrived 15 minutes late for a injection appointment. The waiting Room was empty. The office girl had an attitude and told me I had to reschedule. I canceled my future appointments and walked out
  • Staff wasn't friendly
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Going to my first appointment I was in pain. Pain free after Dr. Strum's treatments. Five stars.
Andrew R Cosetta – Sep 19, 2019
Dr. Strum's Reply –
Thank you for the review and feedback!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde is what comes to mind. Unlike the previous 5 star reviews, I had the worst experience ever. From how I was humiliated during the procedure, simply because I asked that he be the one to perform it rather than a Fellow - to the way in which he gave me the injection. He said to me, "I bet now you wish I hadn't done it!" What a jerk!! It was one of the worst pain experiences I've ever had (I've had 4 c-sections) If you're lucky, you'll see Dr. Strum. If not, beware...the evil Mr. Hyde awaits you. Loma Linda - you have totally disillusioned me. Also, Cynthia from the office never got back to me in time with the paperwork I had to submit to FMLA. Dr. Strum - your day will come!!
Jul 12, 2019
We are so sorry about the service you received....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Strom is very patient. He takes the time to make people understand the procedures. He even talks and walks them through it. He cares for his patients and takes his time. To make sure they're comfortable. And understands the procedure that they're going to be getting. He's an awesome doctor I would recommend him to anyone.
Cheryl Laird – Jul 09, 2019
Dr. Strum's Reply –
Thank you for the review!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Strum has provided consistent, comprehensive care. Not only is he a great doctor, he is an excellent human being who is concerned about his patients, providing a listening ear and wise counsel. He makes you feel like you are part of a team, and encourages the team to be successful. Speaking of team, he has great people working with him at Arrowhead Orthopedic; they are kind and courteous. I am grateful to be in his care.
Crystal Weiss – Jul 03, 2019
Thank you so much for the review and feedback! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
I originally chose Dr. Strum because of his association with Loma Linda Medical Center and requested a specific referral to see him. I could not have made a better decision. I have been seeing Dr. Strum for over a year now for chronic nerve pain following lower back surgery in 2015. My trust and confidence in Dr. Strum could not be greater. He cares about me and how I feel and always puts my best interest ahead of all else. I was recently forced to change my insurance provider. I made it a priority that keeping Dr. Strum as my doctor would be the determining factor. Thank you Dr. Strum for your knowledge and compassion. May God bless you and your staff.
Karen Bautista – Jul 03, 2019
Thank you so much for the review and all the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Scott Strum is truly an amazing Doctor and Surgeon. From the first day of referral to him for pain management, he is taking excellent care of my needs. Very knowledgeable, informative, very kind and takes the time to listen to my concerns. I suffer from chronic back, hip and nerve pain, of which has been going on for several years. He has been instrumental in managing my pain, I am a candidate for the Nevro HF10 pain stimulator in my back. From day 1 of explaining what this is to actually implanting the device in my back, he has taken the time to walk me through the process and the procedure keeping me feeling comfortable and confident. Although the Nevro stimulator has just recently been implanted, I feel positive towards the outcome. I truly am very thankful and grateful to have him as my Doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Strum.
Janet Ricker in San Bernardino, CA – Jun 28, 2019
Thank you for the review, I will share this with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Strum is my pain management doctor and I’m grateful for his help because he really listens to me and asks appropriate questions to find out how I’m handling everything. I had some questions that lead him to referring me to a neuropsychologist and I am so grateful to be getting the help I need from all angles. I would recommend Dr. Strum to anybody because he’s very knowledgeable and he truly listens to his patients. The staff at his office is wonderful and I give them my thanks as well.
Carly Peralta in Rancho Cucamonga , CA – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr Strum makes me feel like I’m getting awesome medical care from a friend. He cares about my physical pain, my mental status and my spiritual health. I’m very grateful to have him as my Dr.
Cari Harris in Mentone, CA – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
I would definitely recommend him to anybody including my family. He is a top rated Doctor. I deal with a lot of Doctors since I am an executive Director of a Nursing Home and have known a lot of Doctors and I can say that Dr. Strum is a Top rated kind of a Doctor. He deal with his patients like one of his family. I will never change him with any pain specialist.
Madelyn Smith in Loma linda, CA – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Strum is an awesome doctor, who takes the time to listen to you, your concerns and issues. I’ve always walked away with hope and sense of empowerment, knowing I will eventually get thru these pain struggles. Just a very caring, knowledgeable and compassionate man!
LJ Melton in San Jacinto , CA – Dec 20, 2018
Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Very good guy gives a very warm sincere welcome and always ask how have you been like talking to him easy to talk to and a good listener
Hilton gunner in Moreno Valley – Dec 16, 2018
Thank you for the valuable feedback, I like to...Read More
Knowledgeable, likeable, and proficient
Dec 06, 2018
Thank you so much for the kind words, I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
My life was spiraling down hill fast. I had chronic pain from the top of my head to the end of my toes, yet not any of the doctors i was assigned to knew what to do. All i received was medication that made me unaware of my surroundings and a "see you soon". I told my brother im done with trying to get better. He said i heard of an awesome doctor in Redlands that has helped so many people. I decided to take him up on it and this awesome man saved my life! I still have pain but i have my life back
Andrea Brailey in Moreno Valley, CA – Nov 08, 2018
Thank you so much for the kind words, I very much...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Strum is a very experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly doctor. He helped pinpoint and treat the exact causes of my lower back pain.
Ryan in Hesperia, CA – Nov 08, 2018
Dr. Strum's Reply –
I appreciate your kind words!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
First appointment was like a month out just to get canceled 2 days before. call yesterday before I left to confirm there were no changes to my appointment because I am an hour and a half away. They said everything was fine to come at 2:40(my appointment time). We get there at 2:20 and while parking the office lady calls and says they have to reschedule. I explained all that it took to get there so she tells Dr and he says no he wants to leave early. To come back the following Friday. No way!
Murrieta , CA – Jun 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Strum is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I have had multiple procedures on my back, and he and his staff have made me very much at ease. He explains every thing and you get it. I highly recommend him. I have more doctors then I sometimes can count. He is awesome.
Debra Martineau in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
Dr. Strum is not only an excellent doctor, he is a compassionate and caring man. I first started seeing Dr. Strum when I had excruciating neck pain. Dr. Strum worked with me to find a method of relief that would not aggravate my diabetes. Today my neck is basically pain free. I am very grateful to Dr. Strum.
Jeri Grijalva – Dec 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?
I went to see Dr. Strum after having a terrible experience with Inland Pain Mgmt. I had a Medtronic Neurostimulator that the battery had died. Dr. Sturm implanted a new DRG Stimulator AND replaced the battery on my old medtronic leads to a new St John Battery. I now have two stimulators and in 1 month reduced my pain meds from 9 pills a day to 2 a day and have gotten my life back. Thank you Dr. Strum!
David in Grand Terrace, CA – Nov 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Strum, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Strum?