Dr. Scott R. Strum, MD

Dr. Scott R. Strum, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male | 53 years old

Personal Bio

Dr. Strum's Experience

See how Dr. Strum's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Strum

Dr. Strum accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Strum has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Strum
Dr. Strum's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (53)
in Victorville, CA |
Dr. Strum genuinly cares about my pain. He answers all my questions and helped me so much with my recovery from a work related injury. He truly understands the impact an injury has on our lives. If I could give him 10 stars, I would. Also, the girls at the Victorville office are amazing! Rachel has a great personality. They all go above and beyond to assist you in whatever they can. Thank you to Dr. STRUM AND THE WHOLE TEAM! Arrowhead Pain Management is honestly the best! Thank you!
in Yucaipa, CA |
I have spent years fighting debilitating pain from cervicogenic headache, occipital neuralgia, and intractable migraines. Dr. Strum has been amazing. He has helped relieve my pain through procedures not just medication. I have had weeks being pain free which is a miracle for me. Before Dr. Strum I had only had 27 pain free days in 3 years. I have been pain free 90% of the time since being Dr. Strums patient. He is kind and always listens to me. His office staff is also efficient and empathetic.
Hesperia, CA |
I see Dr. Strum for Chronic Pain Management and I have never had a doctor target and help my pain as quickly and as well as he has. He is a very professional and personable doctor. His residents and nurses are as well!
San Bernardino, Ca |
3 hrs behind schedule; comes in with an attitude and acts like he's there to be my surgeon not my pain mgmt Dr. Basically accuses me of being a drug addict/seeker, tell his staff he can't do anything for me as he has not seen my reports, yet proceeds to tell me what he thinks I need done. I too am a medical professional and was appalled at his behavior. I will never be back, and plan on filing a complaint. He knows nothing of me nor my situation, yet passed some pretty harsh judgment on my case
in Calimesa, CA |
After having a negative experience with another Dr. I was a bit skeptical of another Pain Dr. However, my experience was far better than I could of hoped for. He answered every question in terms that were understandable and reassured me that he would do everything possible to relieve my spinal pain. He's very understanding that I do not want to take any addictive drugs. I trust him with all my spinal needs and highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an EXCELLENT Doctor!
in Banning, CA |
GOOD EXPEREINCE MY RECOVERY IS LONG. STILL NOT WERE I WANT TO BE. STAFF IS VERY FREINDLY AND ARE CONTINULLY WORKING WITH ME TO GET ME TO MY FULL POTENTAL. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
in San Bernardino, CA |
This man is the most evil nice guy.He & Dr.Patel ruined my good name.They wrote down notes that were blatant lies about my visits 2/8/16 & 4/27/16.Now I'm a 22 yr Survivor of the worst pain disease there is CRPS/RSDS.Kicked-out to the curb by these two.Now I am still looking for the right Pain Management Doc.They're Dr.'s notes are wrong and now I cannot see another PMD w/o seeing these.Who is a new Dr' going to believe?Most people I talked to while I was there were in serious pain. No Med's 4U.
in Canyon Lake, CA |
I have been seeing Dr. Strum for @ 1 year for chronic back pain. He has worked out a pain management regamun that has improved my day to day quality of life which allows me to do a lot of the things I like. He and his staff are very caring and extremely professional. I would recomend him to anyone who needs this kind of treatment
in Hesperia CA |
He's real short with me he didn't give me anytime or explain anything . You have to go to different places just to be seen the scheduling is horrible . He never had an issue with me and medical marijuana out of the ten times I was drug tested and last time he said he was dropping my contract cause of that , head games so glad I'm not going back. Must be nice be Perfect and treat patients however you feel like Dr Strum you looked at me an judged me regardless of whatever he was talking about .
in Barstow, California |
I have been seeing Dr Strum for at least 10 years and I love him. He is always willing to explain my case with me, he is considerate of my other health issues, and explores all available options to give me the best possible care! I am thankful for the doctor/patient relationship! He is not like most doctors, he really does care and is genuinely happy when we have our successes in reaching tolerable pain levels. I drive almost 100 miles one way to see him!
in Pinon Hills CA |
Scott strum is very caring makes you feel at ease he's always taken very good care of me I would recommend him to anyone
in Oak Hills, CA |
Dr. Strum is a caring and understanding doctor, that you can feel comfortable speaking to. He explains everything in full detail. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a pain management Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Scott R. Strum, MD?
Are you Dr. Strum?

Compare Dr. Strum

Dr. Strum says...

Dr. Strum majored in microbiology at UCLA prior to attending Medical School at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. Dr. Strum became a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society during Medical School. He completed his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Loma Linda and is an Associate Professor of Pain Management & Rehabilitation at Loma Linda University. He has extensive experience in inpatient and outpatient Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. He is a Fellow of the American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.

Dr. Strum became board certified in Pain Management in 2004. He has served as an integral part of the teaching program at LLU in Phyiscal Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Management for 20 years, most recently as Director of the Pain Management Fellowship from 2013-2014. Dr. Strum has extensive experience in all aspects of pain management.

In 2013 Dr. Strum joined Arrowhead Orthopedics on a part time basis to assist with Interventional Pain Management. Dr. Strum is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, the American Academy of Pain Management, the International Spinal Intervention Society, the North American Neuromodulation Society, and the International Neuromodulation Society.

Dr. Strum says...

In addition to the extensive list of procedures below, Dr Strum performs DRG (dorsal root ganglion) Stimulation (St Jude Medical), HF10 Stimulation (Nevro), and the new StimRouter (Bioness) for peripheral nerve stimulation.

Dr. Strum's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Strum has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Strum's Board Certifications

• Chronic Pain
  • Chronic Postoperative Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation-Loma Linda University School Of Medicine

Completed in 1994

University of California, Los Angeles

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Strum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Strum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Pain Medicine

• Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Thoracic Facet Joint Injection
  • Transforaminal Epidural Block

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.