Dr. Scott Southworth, MD

140 N Union Ave Ste 300

Farmington, UT 84025

• Altius Health Plans
  • American Republic
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Southworth

Dr. Southworth's Experience

Dr. Southworth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Lds Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Southworth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Southworth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Southworth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Lakeview Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Southworth is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Southworth's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Southworth to family and friends
Dr. Southworth's Performance
in Centerville, UT |
Each office visit with Dr. Southworth is on time and he is very accommodating to our needs as both myself and my wife are under his care. He is very professional and helpful. The office staff is very efficient also. Refill requests on prescriptions are take care of without delay also. We are given ample time to express our needs and he is helpful. We are very happy with our experience with Dr. Southworth and would recommend his services to others if requested.
in Farmington, UT |
my husband and I have gone have gone to Dr Southworth for many years and have always received excellent care for each stage of our lives. He is always up to date with the latest medical information and care. He always listens and discuss our needs. we trust our medical needs with Dr Southworth.
in North Salt Lake, UT |
Dr Southworth has been my wife's and my primary care physician for over 20 years. He is awesome! He always takes the time to listen to our concerns, never minimizes them and seems to enjoy just chatting with us, as if he had no other patients to worry about. He has always had helpful suggestions to improve our health and lifestyle. With my wife's Alzheimer's, it has complicated our health issues, but Dr Southworth has been patient, kind and understanding.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Scott is the best. I've seen him for years. He takes time to look me in the eyes and truly communicates with me. He not only listens to my concerns, but he volunteers observations and suggestions. My life is better due to his professional care.
in Woods Cross, Utah |
On my last visit, (March 7th), Dr. Southworth spent 1/2 hour with me going over my health concerns and making suggestions. He was very attentive to my needs and concerns. He always makes me feel positive about myself and treats me like a friend rather than a patient.
in Bountiful, Utah |
Dr. Southworth is always interested in how you are, he listens to what you say about what's bothering you, how best to handle a problem, what medicines to take or not to take. If you have a serious problem that is beyond that of an internist's scope he knows who to refer you to so your problem can be handled as soon as possible. He has been my doctor for many years, I trust him.
in Woods Cross, UT |
I have been a patient of Dr. Southworth for many years. I always enjoy going to him, it's like a visit with a friend! There never seems to be a rush. He is thorough and takes time to explain things - in plain English. He understands the problems of those of us who are getting older, and takes time to help me live with the years as they go by. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a really good doctor, especially if you've had a fair number of birthdays!
in Bountiful Utah |
I met Dr Southworth at a recent stay at Lakeview Hospital. He was the physician on duty and was very courteous and seemed genuinely concerned about my health and answered my questions honestly and professionally. First rate bedside manner ~ too bad some of his colleagues don't follow his example of how he treats his patients!
Have you seen Dr. Scott Southworth, MD?
Are you Dr. Southworth?

Visit Dr. Southworth

Dr. Southworth accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • American Republic
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Molina