Dr. Scott Sledge, MD

Dr. Scott Sledge, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

SCOTT L. SLEDGE MD PA 155 E Sonterra Blvd Ste 211 San Antonio, TX 78258 Get Directions

Dr. Scott Sledge, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Sledge is affiliated with Methodist Hospital.

Dr. Sledge's Experience

See how Dr. Sledge's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sledge

Dr. Sledge accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sledge has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sledge's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sledge to family and friends
Dr. Sledge's Performance
in Spring Branch, TX |
I couldn't have made a better choice by going with Dr. Scott Sledge. He and his staff were awesome. And Ashley Book, his PA was very patient with questions I had and both never rushed to finish talking with me and explaining what was going on and what to expect post surgery. Without a doubt I recommend Dr. Sledge with any shoulder surgery someone is having. His practice is top notch!
San Antonio, TX |
Best in San Antonio. Friendly, experienced, clear and precise. Both MD and his PA are caring and comforting.
San Antonio, TX |
My experience with Dr. Sledge and his staff is one of the best I've had with a physician in a long time! Really appreciated the time and expertise he devoted to my case, and look forward to a lasting relationship. I can't recommend him enough.
in Helotes, TX |
I have had surgery performed by Dr. Sledge on one shoulder, and treatment on the other. I hold Dr. Sledge in the highest esteem. His P.A. {Ashley} is also wonderful. The office is managed better than any doctor's office I have ever visited - so the staff there is obviously superior as well. I have recommended Dr. Sledge to fellow law enforcement officers (physically active & prone to shoulder injuries). Those treated, and having undergone surgery in some cases, have always thanked me.
in San Antonio, TX |
Very caring bedside manner; truly concerned about your health; very thorough exam, staff is very friendly and helpful.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Sledge is a great physician. He listens to you as a patient and takes the time to explain what is causing your shoulder pain and what the next step is in your treatment plan. He never appears rushed and takes his time with your visit. He is an excellent physician and I would highly recommend him to family and friends. Great office staff.
in San Antonio, Texas |
I was referred by a coworker to see Dr. Sledge for my shoulder pain. As he had already had two (2) successful surgeries by him and boy am I glad I listened. Dr. Sledge is great! You feel like you are talking to a friend that cares. He listens to all of your problems. Ashley is the best shot giver in San Antonio. I have now had 4 shots over the course of 2 1/2 years and for something so scary, she makes it so easy. I am doing so much better - I am at about 95% recovered. See him!
in San Antonio, TX |
My Podiatrist recommended Dr. Sledge to me. Dr.Sledge was kind, gentle, engaging and thorough with diagnosis, surgery & recovery for a rotator cuff tear. I was able to schedule surgery quickly as I was in pain and now am nearly well after 3 months. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sledge.
in Cibolo, TX |
After having shoulder pain for several weeks, I was referred to Dr. Sledge. It was easy to schedule, staff was friendly and efficient. Dr. Sledge is friendly, personable and was easy to talk to, we felt comfortable in his care. He explained my diagnosis and treatment recommendation. His PA Ashely Brooks is excellent, she gave me an injection and my shoulder is better after only a day. I would highly recommend Dr. Sledge and staff.
in San Antonio, TX |
I've seen Dr. Sledge and his team several times for problems with both shoulders, and they are all outstanding clinicians. They are knowledgeable, caring, professional, and take very good care of you. I would highly recommend him and his team for anything having to do with shoulder problems.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Sledge is professional yet warm and friendly. He takes his time with each patient and explains everything thoroughly. His PA and the rest of the staff are equally as caring and supportive. His surgical skills are spot on. With his strict rehab plan you can be in great shape in 12 weeks.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Sledge is very personable & professional. Same for all staff members I have encountered. Also---love the short wait time once arriving for an appointment!!!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Sledge is a very professional and knowledgable surgeon. He has performed two surgeries for me and two for my spouse. I definitely recommend him for anyone having shoulder pain.
in Boerne, TX |
Dr. Sledge was outstanding as was his assistant Ashley Book. Never have I been so well taken care of by such caring and kind people in my life. I know many people who have had rotator cuff surgery and none have reported their experience to be as good as mine was. I highly recommend him and his team.
in Helotes, TX |
I have seen Dr. Sledge for 2 shoulders & 1 surgery. GREATEST doctor/surgeon. I wish I had not wasted time & $ on prior doctors. I have referred coworkers for treatment & surgery. ALL have highest regard for Dr. Sledge and his assistant Ashley. The office is run more efficiently than any I have known.
in San Antonio, TX |
I had enough pain when I laid down to go to sleep and given that I had already had my right shoulder surgery last year I was hoping the pain was caused by a spur in my neck. I have had a spur in my neck removed in a short surgery, in and out. I explained to Dr. Sledge my lack of sleep situation and he looked at me and said sorry to burst your bubble it's your shoulder. Surgery #2! This shoulder was worse. Pain only 3 days and the recovery was faster! His PA Ashley Book is the BEST also!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Sledge was on time. Provided me with answers to all my questions. I am and RN and was very impressed with his approach to my care
in San Antonio, TX |
My experience was amazing!!. I experienced a full and rapid recovery after rotator cuff surgery as compared to many shoulder patients that I have encountered. I only encountered 3 patients who had similar wonderful results as mine, and all three had Dr. Sledge as their doctor!!!! Dr. Sledge's surgical skill is incredible, and his bedside manor is also wonderful. I have been highly and enthusiastically recommending Dr. Sledge to anyone with shoulder pain. - Steve Campbell, O.D.
in San Antonio, TX |
Phenomenal! He listens and responds with relevant information. He provides the care required take care of your needs and is a caring and compassionate man. His entire staff follows suit.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Sledge is a complete professional who genuinely cares for and is very personal with every one of his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of shoulder surgery.
in New Braunfels, TX |
On time, professional, competent staff. Very pleased!
Have you seen Dr. Scott Sledge, MD?
Are you Dr. Sledge?

Compare Dr. Sledge

}

Dr. Sledge's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Sledge has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sledge's Board Certifications

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Broken Arm
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear
  • Shoulder Dislocation
  • Shoulder Impingement Syndrome

U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas

Graduated in 1985

University Tx Southwestern Med School

Dr. Sledge does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sledge and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery