Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Scott Sigman, MD
Dr. Scott Sigman, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in North Chelmsford, MA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Sigman is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital.

14 Research Pl

North Chelmsford, MA 01863

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Sigman

Dr. Sigman's Experience

Dr. Sigman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Sports Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Internal Derangement of Knee

• Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Reconstruction
  • Shoulder Surgery

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Tufts Affiliated Orthopedic
  • Kerlan Jobe Orthopedic Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sigman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sigman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sigman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sigman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sigman to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Sigman's Performance
in Nashua, NH |
Dr. Sigman and his team performed the "cow patch" rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder this past spring. I was out of the sling in 24 hours, back to work in 5 days and required no pt. Dr. Sigman, Kristen Proverb, his surgical and office staff were extremely thorough in all providing me with explanations and expectations before, during and after surgery. I would recommend Dr. Sigman and his team, who are obviously on the cutting edge with new procedures and techniques.
Tewksbury, MA |
Saw Dr Sigman for the first time concerning a shoulder injury. He was on time, prepared, and explained my options.
in Salem, NH |
I was scheduled for normal rotator cuff surgery on a Tuesday. The week before I found out by chance about a fairly new procedure (3-4 years) which Dr. Sigman performs. Although he was on vacation, he agreed to meet with me on Monday before my procedure. Instead of 6 weeks in a sling, I wore a sling for one evening only because of the pain block provided before surgery. Within 3 days I no longer needed pain medication but only Ibuprofen. No PT was needed as I was able to do exercises at home
Atkinson, NH |
My experience with Dr. Sigman was excellent. I had 3 prior knee surgeries and this one has been the most successful by far. I had surgery on 12/27/16 and was ice skating on 2/11/17. My patella had a stress fracture and his recommendation was to drill where the fracture was and insert bone paste. He told me what the complications could be and why he was recommending this approach. So far it's working out better than I expected.
in Chelmsford, MA |
I tore my Patellar Tendon in July of 2016. This was a difficult injury and Dr. Scott Sigman and his team (Kristen Proverb) were amazing. My range of motion is back to 130 degrees and my quad is back to 75% of its strength. He is truly amazing and I would highly recommend him for your knee or shoulder surgeries.
in Methuen, MA |
He was highly recommended by friends from the gym. He is an excellent surgeon. I had rotator cuff surgery and was able to return to the gym in 4 days. I didn't want or require presciption pain meds. I think that he's the best in the business.
in Westford, MA |
I am so thrilled today to write this review. I had a total knee replacement by Dr. Sigman 4 months ago tomorrow. It was the best thing I could have done for my health! The surgery went well and I was home the next day. Fast forward today and I have great range of motion, the scar is barely visible and I am feeling great. I have already been scuba diving, hiking and ballroom dancing! Dr. Sigman gave me excellent care and helped me get back into my active lifestyle very quickly!
in dracut Ma |
My experience is great guy to talk too Explains everything to you so you understand what hes going to do Never any problems when i call for appointments or Questions. Everybody was great when I when in for Knee surgery Super pleasant Scott runs a great group of people ,not to mention he does great work i feel great Alfred Grondine Dracut Ma.
in Lowell, MA |
Most importantly Dr. Sigman is an excellent surgeon. It is just icing on the cake that he and his entire team are always very courteous and professional. I never have long waits and all paperwork is taken care of efficiently - making the process as painless as possible.
in Lowell |
I had a bad for many years. And he fixed it. And I can walk Alot of miles now. Without any pain. He is awesome.
in Amherst, NH |
My experience with Dr. Sigman and his entire organization was everything a patient deserves and should expect but so often does not receive. From the first appointment to surgery and follow-up visits, I was extremely happy and would highly recommend if you need the care he provides!
in North Andover, MA |
Dr. Sigman is experienced in an advanced rotator cuff surgery to repair a tear. He is kind as well as knowledgeable in his field. I have been experiencing shoulder pain for over 6 years and due to insurance problems have been unable to have surgery until now. I am 10 days post-op and I am still in a lot of pain but the pain is different from before the surgery. I am now just experiencing pain from the surgery as opposed to the pain of the tear. I am expecting a full recovery.
in N. Chelmsford, Mass |
Dr Sigman is a very talented orthopedic surgeon. His communication skills are excellent as I was well informed. He provided me quality care and a plan of care that was outlined and he included me in decision making.
in Medford, MA |
Dr Sigman and his staff are very professional , kowledgeable , very down to earth Dr! Dr Sigman did a knee scope back in 2014 and now i have a torn MCL in my other knee . There is no other Dr that i trust to do my surgery
in Dracut, MA |
Dr Sigman is amazing. I went in with chronic knee pain and after authroscopic surgery I feel a lot better and have much better mobility
in Haverhill, MA |
Very professional and thorough, I had two procedures and have been very satisfied. Dr. .SigmAn is awesome!
Have you seen Dr. Scott Sigman, MD?
Are you Dr. Sigman?