Dr. Scott Siegel, DDS

Dr. Scott Siegel, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Scott Siegel, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Huntington, NY and has been practicing for 18 years. He practices dentistry and oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

Scott A. Siegel, MD, DDS, FACS, FICS, FAAP

• MetroPlus Health Plan
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Siegel

Dr. Siegel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Siegel "Dr. Scott A. Siegel is a Pioneer of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS). Dr. Siegel's full-scope OMFS practice is located in Roslyn & Melville, Long Island. He is also the Founder and Medical Director of the Center for Tethered Oral Tissues (TOTs), including Lip and Tongue-tie Diagnosis and Treatment, located in New York City. As the only Tethered Oral Tissues(TOTs) CO2 Laser Surgeon in NYC & Long Island, Dr. Siegel's surgical expertise and groundbreaking research on the association of Reflux and Lip and Tongue-Tie in breastfeeding infants is receiving global recognition."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Siegel "A great surgeon who has pulled multiple teeth on me and who makes sure I am never in pain during or after a procedure."

"I came in to get a tooth extracted and it was a quick painless procedure. It was so quick that i didn't even realize the procedure was over until he told me i was done. Great doctor and great office!"

"I came in having to get all four wisdom teeth pulled, I was very nervous and a little scared about getting the procedure done. Dr. Siegel did an amazing job of calming me down and the assistant even held my hand while the doctor was numbing me. Once I was numb Dr. Siegel did an awesome job of taking out each tooth quickly and with no pain. Once I got home I took a Motrin and was fine for the rest of the evening. What really surprised me is that the next day Janet called to see to how I was doing, I've never had a doctors office do that. Dr. Siegel is a fantastic doctor and I would recommend him to anyone needing to get extractions."

"Every patient has unique needs that require special care and attention. At Clock Tower Dental of Franklin Square, we believe that every patient deserves a comprehensive evaluation and custom tailored treatment options based on their goals and expectations. Our board certified dentists are specialized to care for you and all of your dental concerns"

2  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for New York.

• State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Long Island Jewish Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Siegel has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Italian

Dr. Siegel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siegel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Siegel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siegel to family and friends

Dr. Siegel's Performance

Dr. Siegel is extremely warm and comforting. He listened to my needs and thoughts and was genuine. I am a Speech/Language Pathologist and I was very impressed with his knowledge and expertise. I have recommended him to quite a few friends and they have all been very impressed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
As a speech language pathologist, I had been told by colleagues and supervisors that Dr Siegel is THE doctor to recommend when a tongue tie is affecting speech production. So when my daughter was born with a tongue tie that affected her ability to breastfeed, I took that suggestion and made an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I’m also a doctor so I know the good from the bad. Dr. Siegel is a class act. I have a very difficult case yet he patiently listened and has helped me. Although he deals mostly with infants an children now, I would trust him with any oral surgery issue. You can’t go wrong seeing Dr. Siegel. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Siegel was extremely caring and considerate of all of my apprehensions regarding and during my proceedure.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Amazing doctor. He fixed my sons tongue and lip tie. Does it so fast and so well, you feel like nothing happened. Most importantly he takes care of a problem that can affect the child's whole life. Love Dr. Siegel and his staff!!! Would highly recommend to everyone whose child has a tongue or lip...more
Are you Dr. Siegel?