Dr. Scott Sharp, MD

Dr. Scott Sharp, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Scott Sharp, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Aurora, CO. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

Learn about Dr. Sharp

See how frequently Dr. Sharp performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dizziness
Postnasal Drip
Nosebleed

Dr. Sharp's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Sharp "I am committed to Medical Missions and frequently participate in Medical Mission trips abroad."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Geographic Tongue
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hyperacusis
  • Salivary Gland Stones and Inflammation
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wheezing

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Texas A&M U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Duke University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Duke University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Sharp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sharp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sharp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharp to family and friends
Dr. Sharp's Performance
in Denver, CO |
I would recommend Dr Sharp to anyone. He is sensitive of your needs, very pleasant to be with, very good to explain just what you have and what procedure is necessary. He would never disappoint you. His nurse is very kind, patient, & concerned for your welfare. Both Dr Sharp & his nurse are very professional.. I would never hate to go to their office as everyone in there is professional, kind & a short wait to see Dr Sharp.
Broomfield, CO |
Dr.Sharp and his team are the best had to see him on a military referral and they handle my paperwork excellently.
in Aurora, CO |
Nice, convient office. Great people in outer office. Very helpful. Dr. Sharp was through in his examination and precise in his instructions. Made this 97 year old feel good.
Denver, CO |
I've seen Dr. Sharp for separate throat and ear issues and have found him and his staff to be highly professional and warmly personal. For a nagging issue which I wasn't sure about treating, he was very responsive and provided a very helpful referral. In another situation he and his office were again very responsive in making sure I was seen quickly when I experienced new symptoms. Really appreciate his help.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Sharp is a cool doctor, really friendly, makes you feel at ease. His staff is also quite friendly.
Denver, CO |
I had a great experience with Dr Scott and his team, he is full of energy, very compassionate and helpful.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Sharp and everyone in his office are very warm and efficient. I am amazed that I go from the nurse to the doctor to the audiologist so smoothly. AND - they are all so nice and concerned for my welfare.
Aurora, CO |
Dr. Sharp is the best. My whole experience was positive. I never have to wait long for visits and my procedure went through smoothly. I highly recommend Dr. Sharp if you need an ENT doctor.
in Centennial, CO |
Dr. Sharp has an excellent practice with superb, conscientious staff. I have visited two times in the past couple of months and each time was a great experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Sharp and his staff.
Thank you for this feedback and the positive comments about Dr. Sharp. We want to apologize for any prolonged wait times, as we strive to provide patients with the timeliest care possible. We will re-examine our procedures as part of our commitment to high quality care.
in Aurora, CO |
I was greeted with friendliness and the staff was very professional. Dr Sharp talked to me about my symptoms and did a thorough exam and gave me a clean bill of health and told me to keep doing what I'm doing and he'd see me in a year unless something comes up. There was no urgent appointment made so I didn't answer the 1st question, but I'm sure if I needed an appointment right away they would accommodate me.
in Aurora, CO |
Very professional and listens to my concerns. Excellent ENT.
Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the community.
Denver, CO |
Great experience. Staff was very friendly and nice. Easy to get a hold of and quick to return phone calls. Dr Sharp was great. Answered questions well and very good at explaining. Gave good options and left the decisions to me.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Sharp is very caring. He has tried so hard to figure out my issue. And believe me my issue hasn't been easy and he truly seems concetne!
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Sharp is absolutely amazing. He has done mine, my son's and my daughter's tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. He is the nicest doctor that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My son was 4 and my daughter was 2 when they had their surgeries. He is so good with kids; he makes them feel comfortable and makes this nervous time feel like fun! I would recommend him to absolutely everyone!!
in Englewood, CO |
Staff was friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. Explained what and why they were performing the steps. Presented options for treatment and also offered next steps should the diagnosis and treatment not meet my expectations.
in H |
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Sharp. He is very personable, attentive, and cares for your well-being. Also, the wait time is, well, practically nonexistent---each time I visit, the brewer is still brewing up the cup of tea before my name is called. Also, his staff, assistants, and audiologist are very pleasant to be around. Thanks, guys.
in Centennial, CO |
Dr. Sharp is an excellent ENT. He helped me with my ongoing sinus infections, and was not pushy about operating, which was the eventual outcome. He also corrected a broken nose. He's frank, does a good job answering questions, is very knowledgeable, and I never feel rushed I would highly recommend.
Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the kind words and will pass them along to our staff!
in Aurora, CO |
Every couple years, I need my ears examined and cleaned. Dr. Sharp is prompt, personable, and professional, conducting a thorough exam and gently removes my accumulated ear wax. I recommend a periodic ear exam from Dr. Sharp!
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass along this appreciation.
in Aurora, CO |
If you are used to Dr's visits that you have to wait...this is NOT the place for you. Very efficient. Very quick and professional. I was in for a wax removal. Awesome job Dr. Scott.
in Aurora, CO |
Dr. Sharp was great and was concerned about me and took very good care of me!! Thank you so much Dr . Sharp!!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Sharp is very friendly and makes it easy to be a patient. He was very helpful with answering all of my questions and follow-up appointments and made me feel that truly cared for my health.
in Aurora, CO |
The kid is a great doc! Operation was very easy for me. Felt no discomfort whatsoever! Did not need nor take any pain killer after operation!
in Centennial, CO |
Dr. Sharp is very personable and friendly doctor. He is easy to talk to and listens to what I have to say very well. He is very concerned about our health and is here to help. I had this throat problem for over 45 years and saw many doctors prior to see Dr. Sharp. It is the first time Dr. Sharp diagnosed my problem correctly and cured my problem. I highly recommend Dr. Sharp to anyone who needs a great ENT.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Sharp, MD?

Visit Dr. Sharp

Dr. Sharp accepts 9 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans
    Rocky Mountain Health Plans EPO
    Rocky Mountain Health Plans HMO
    Rocky Mountain Health Plans PPO

Hospitals where Dr. Sharp has admitting privileges

The Medical Center of Aurora
1501 S Potomac St
Aurora, CO 80012

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Sharp at Rocky Mountain ENT Associates