Dr. Scott Shadfar, MD

Dr. Scott Shadfar, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery  |

Scott Shadfar, M.D., is a board certified Otolaryngologist - Head and Neck Surgeon, and fellowship trained Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with INTEGRIS Health Edmond. Shardfar received his medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, and completed his otolaryngology surgical residency at the University of North Carolina. Following his surgical residency, Dr. Shadfar completed further specialty fellowship training in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Shadfar specializes in the full range of facial plastic surgery procedures including lesion removal, skin cancer reconstruction, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, facelift, and other cosmetic procedures for facial rejuvenation. Because of the specialized and unique nature of Dr. Shadfar's training he also focuses on adult and pediatric otolaryngology and provides medical and surgical care of diseases of the ear, nose, sinuses, face, mouth, throat, the upper airway and the neck. Common procedures performed include but are not limited to: Tonsillectomy, septoplasty, thyroid and parathyroid surgery, ear tube placement, lymph node surgery, pediatric ENT procedures, sinus and skull base surgery, vocal cord surgery, surgery for swallowing difficulties. Dr. Shadfar enjoys connecting with patients as well as the artistic aspect of doing facial aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. His hobbies include soccer, yoga, music, and spending time with friends and family.

INTEGRIS Health Edmond

4509 Integris Pkwy Ste 200

Edmond, OK 73034

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Shadfar

Dr. Shadfar's Experience

Dr. Shadfar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery

• Chronic Sinusitis
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Deafness
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Disorders
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eyebrow Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
  • Nose Disorders
  • Nosebleed
  • Orbital Fracture
  • Protruding Ears
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Wrinkles

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Brow Lift
  • Chemical Peel
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Neuromodulation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Skin Cancer Surgery With Reconstruction
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Surgery, Trauma
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Oklahoma City University
  • University Of North Carolina Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Meridian Plastic Surgery Center / Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Shadfar has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shadfar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shadfar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shadfar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shadfar to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Shadfar's Performance
in Guthrie, OK |
I saw Dr. Shadfar for a minor issue with my inner ear. I was seen right on time and the staff and nurses were very friendly and helpful. Dr. Shadfar spent time talking with me to get an accurate idea of the problem I was having. After his examination, he spent time explaining to me his findings and made sure that I understood the treatment he was prescribing. Dr. Shadfar has a pleasant, caring and open personality. I will recommend him to my friends and family.
in Edmond OK |
He did an awesome job on my daughter's surgery!
Edmond, OK |
I saw Dr. Shadfar because I'm having a problem with my ear. I can hear myself breathe and my own voice from the inside. I have a hard time understanding people if there's background noise. Dr. Shadfar told me that it was a problem with my eustachion tube and not much can be done. He said that at least it wasn't life or death. I left in tears. It's not life or death, but it's really miserable! I wish he would have referred me to someone else. His staff was very kind though.
in Edmond, OK |
I saw Dr. Shadfar today for a consultation to get my tonsils taking out and to have my sinuses and ears checked. He walked me through every aspect of the visit and my treatment for when I left the office. I appreciated that he wanted to try more conservative options before surgery since a tonsillectomy in an adult is nothing to stick your nose up at. His staff what kind and attentive and I will definitely be recommending him. Wonderful service.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Shadfar and his team are very professional and I would HIGHLY recommend them. I had a Mohs procedure done recently that turned into a bigger job than expected. Dr. Shadfar did such an amazing job that unless I tell you about it, you would not notice the scar for what it entailed. Thank you and I know where I will be referring anyone that asks me about it. Art R.
in Edmond, OK |
Horrible office staff/communication. I made an appt for my son to be seen, was on hold for a long time & told they were having "computer problems", eventually able to make appt for 2.5 weeks later, at 2pm, the latest I was told was available. I am certain the appt was for 2pm, but when we arrived was told was at 1pm. I have the paper all the appt info was written on and I was told 2pm. We waited for 25 minutes to see if they could "fit us in," then to be told we would have to reschedule.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Shadfar, MD?
Are you Dr. Shadfar?