Family Medicine  |
Dr. Scott Saunders, MD
Dr. Scott Saunders, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Santa Barbara, CA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

533 E Micheltorena St Ste 101

Santa Barbara, CA 93103

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Saunders

Dr. Saunders' Experience

Dr. Saunders' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Integrative Medicine
  • Sanctions found

This content was provided by Dr. Saunders "Our Mission is: "To teach true principles of health, and to provide support to make it a reality for each person.""

• Functional Medicine

• Lyme Disease
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Schizophrenia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

No malpractice history found for California.

1 Sanction
  • Allowing an unlicensed individual to practice (8/24/2017)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: California

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Northridge Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4m)
  • American Academy Of Integrative Medicine
  • American College For The Advancement Of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Saunders has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Saunders has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Saunders does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saunders and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saunders' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saunders to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Saunders' Performance
in Lakeland, FL |
Dr. Saunders is kind, gentle, professional, smart, intuitive, honest, seemingly infinitely knowledgeable on the topics that I've hired him to assist me with. I'm honestly surprised with how quick his communication response time is. He also spends a great deal of time talking to me. Those two traits can not be found within other doctors. Through his care, I owe Dr. Saunders a lifetime of gratitude.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very knowledgeable, friendly and has great options for alternative medical care. Don't settle. Take Dr. Saunders!
in Denver, CO |
I was having symptoms of Sjogren's Syndrome and was scheduled for blood work. I spoke with Dr. Scott and he agreed with the diagnosis but said he wanted to find out the "why" behind the symptoms. I followed his instructions for diet and the symptoms went away! Even though I had no food allergies, Dr. Scott's diet eliminated all the symptoms. I was able to determine I was allergic to detergent/SLS. Had I not met Dr. Scott, I would still be using steroid creams and have dental problems.
in Bismarck, ND |
I have used Dr Saunders' dial-a-doc program a few times now and am so impressed with the timeliness of his reply (nearly immediate) as well as the advice given. He has saved me hundreds of dollars and so much time since I did not need to make an appointment and go see a doctor in an office. I 100% recommend him and his remote doctoring program!
I've been to Dr. Saunders both "virtually" and in person. The thing I appreciate the most is his focus on integrative medicine. He asks, "What is the root of the problem?" rather than just focusing on prescribing medication to mask symptoms (although he'll prescribe medications if necessary, as well). I've attended many seminars where you could see the depth of his knowledge and passion to help people achieve their best possible state of health. I highly recommend him!
in Sioux City, IA |
Dr. Saunders has helped our family through a number of family health issues over the past few years. I've never asked him a question he didn't have a detailed and thorough response to. He's extremely knowledgable, friendly and I would recommend him to anyone!
St Louis, MO |
Dr Saunders is not only a wealth of knowledge, but he truly cares about the health and well being of each individual patient.
Maricopa, AZ |
Dr. Scott really helped me with a nasty gout attack. Just knowing I could get him on the phone eased my mind. We chatted on the phone about my options, what led to the attack, and some possible solutions. Dr. Scott wasn't rushing me off of the phone and really listened to how I was feeling. After I hung up my pain wasn't gone but I felt better knowing he was there for me.
in Brandon, SD |
Dr. Saunders has been helping me and my family stay in optimal health for several years now. He is a wealth of great information, combined with the knowledge and experience to apply it specifically to our needs, very quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Saunders to my friends and family!
Have you seen Dr. Scott Saunders, MD?
Are you Dr. Saunders?