Dr. Scott R. Ross, DO

Dr. Scott R. Ross, DO

Pain Medicine | Male | 56 years old

We believe that the basis of our success has been our quality of patient care, combined with a high level of service provided to our referral sources. We make every effort to see newly referred patients within two weeks. Through experience and appropriate testing, we are typically able to define specific diagnosis and therefore specific treatment plans. Our providers take the time to educate each patient about their diagnosis and the reasons behind treatment. Read more

Pain Management of the Rockies

Learn about this Doctor

We believe that the basis of our success has been our quality of patient care, combined with a high level of service provided to our referral sources. We make every effort to see newly referred patients within two weeks. Through experience and appropriate testing, we are typically able to define specific diagnosis and therefore specific treatment plans. Our providers take the time to educate each patient about their diagnosis and the reasons behind treatment.Read more

Dr. Ross' Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Ross' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ross

Dr. Ross accepts 22 insurance carriers

22 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ross has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Ross

Dr. Ross' Review Details
3 based on 49 responses
Experience with Dr. Ross
Dr. Ross' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (40)
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Wonderful, resourceful, caring provider. After going to many doctors to get my condition identified, Dr. Ross provided me with resources that actually identified what is going on, helping to secure a diagnosis, and after a diagnosis was given, went the extra steps to lay out treatment plans, resources, further tests, and took the extra time to help expedite treatment with other specialists to forestall further muscle wasting. I’d recommend Dr. Ross to anyone needing a competent, smart, doctor
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Ross is professional and compassionate. He really knows his stuff, but he is never condescending. He always listened to me and took me seriously, which is more than any other physician did in treating me. I absolutely recommend Dr. Ross.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Ross, the receptionist, and the lady who schedules are great. The PA (Adam) is worthless. Dr. Ross performed a diagnostic spinal injection which didn't help. Made appointment to see the Dr. then called PA to suggest that they order an MRI before the visit. Adam didn't bother to return my call. 2nd injection didn't work. Called Adam to see what to do. 3 days later no response. Called again he said "gee thought I called you". We can work you in 5 weeks from now. Looking 4 new Dr.
colorado springs, co |
I am so pleased with the care I have gotten from Dr. Ross. He is an amazing Doctor. I have constant pain and he was the only doctor who helped me and I was able to get relief. I am truly blessed to have an awesome provider who actually cares.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Abandoned the Hypocratic Oath to first do no harm. Worst case of COMPASSION FATIGUE I've ever experienced. If you dare complain about the P.A., Adam's communication skills, attitude or cruel demeanor, they will lie about your attendance and label you as non-compliant. I was a loyal patient for ten years and never missed an appointment or showed up late until I recently had a bout of stomach flu. If you are seeking compassionate, knowledgeable treatment, this is not the place for you.
in Fountain, CO |
Dr,Ross, After I was blown off by Military Doctors for 5 years.He knew there was something wrong and treated me for my Medical.Thanks to his treatment, I had 4 1/2 years of enjoying life each day. Dr. Ross was Very understanding how I explain my medical difficulties.I wish I could of met him sooner so I could of had better quality of life.I am Thankful he is my Doctor now.
Colorado Springs, CO |
He allows his MA to lie and yell at patients and then wont listen. His MA added THC to my UA. I havent had anything with THC in more than twenty five years. No one in his office would listen including him. I have made a formal complaint to the AMA. If you become a patient do not let Paul interact with you.
in Monument, CO |
The first help my wife received that actually WORKED!
Have you seen Dr. Scott R. Ross, DO?
Are you Dr. Scott R. Ross, DO? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

University of Kansas / School of Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Naval Hospital-Charleston

Completed in 1991

Mayo Clinic College Of Medicine

Completed in 1999

Mayo Clinic College Of Medicine

Completed in 2001

Dr. Ross has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ross does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ross and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Ross' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pain Medicine
  • Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Ross

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Ross' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Ross

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Ross' Care Philosophy