Dr. Scott J. Roseff, MD

Dr. Scott J. Roseff, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

IVFMD 9960 Central Park Blvd N Ste 275, Boca Raton, FL 33428 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I provide ONE-ON-ONE CARE. You will receive hand-holding, individualized/personalized attention, rather than feel like a "number" as I hear from patients who have been to other large fertility practices. I'll treat you like an intelligent human being. Enjoy cutting-edge treatment under my care. My philosophy is, "Do it once, Do it right, and Just make it work"! They call me "The Baby Maker".Read more

Dr. Roseff's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Roseff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roseff

Dr. Roseff accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Roseff has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Roseff

Dr. Roseff's Review Details
4.6 based on 120 responses
Experience with Dr. Roseff
Dr. Roseff's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (104)
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I cannot say enough GREAT things about Dr Roseff and his amazing staff! He's thorough, he takes the time with each patient and he truly cares! "Do it right the first time" is his motto and he does everything he can to make sure that happens! His staff was like family to me! We're expecting our HEALTHY baby boy this February and couldn't be more excited! Thank you to Dr Roseff and his wonderful staff for making our miracle happen!! It works... And he's the best!
Excellent, highly recommend!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Roseff is knowledgeable, experienced, honest and understanding. We had difficult hurdles to overcome but he knew the right steps to take and was honest from the beginning on what our commitment would need to be. We are now successfully pregnant. I don't think we would have had this outcome without Dr. Roseff and his staff.
in Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Roseff was recommended to me by several friends. After seeing several reproductive endocrinologists (in Florida and out of state), I was the most comfortable with Dr. Roseff. He was able to help us conceive after trying for five years! I'm 47 years old and happy to say I am 11 weeks pregnant on our first try and so thankful to have found such an amazing doctor. The staff has been amazing as well. His RNs, Kristi and Carly are the best!
in Boca Raton, FL |
My Husband and I had struggled with infertility for over 2 years. We went to Dr. Roseff after a recommendation from a friend. Dr. Roseff provided a thorough work-up of both my husband and I. Through his recommendations we were actually able to get pregnant spontaneously, even though we were prepared to do more invasive procedures to achieve our family. We are so thankful for Dr. R and his staff! If you've been struggling with starting a family, a visit with him is a must!
in Boca Raton, Fl |
I highly recommend Dr. Roseff. At 44 years of age, I knew my chances of pregnancy were slim. From the start, Dr. Roseff was honest and took the time to educate me on my options. We chose the best option for us. And I am thrilled to announce that I am 10 weeks pregnant! He is caring and takes the time to answer all questions even emails. His nurse Kristi and staff are all excellent too! Go to the best clinic in town!
in Sunrise, FL |
We love and respect Dr. Roseff. We've been under his care twice and though his guidance, we were able to conceive naturally (with second, we tried over a year). He's thoughtful, caring, very well read in the fertility realm and never rushes you. He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I was very happy with the care that I received from Dr. Roseff. He is compassionate and truly cares about his patients. He takes his time with you and explains everything thoroughly. He is a wonderful doctor and helped my husband and I get pregnant with twins.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I can't Thank Dr. Roseff enough for helping us through this Journey. Ask any question and keep a calendar. Kristi was the best nurse anyone could ask for. If your looking for IVF this is the place.
Have you seen Dr. Scott J. Roseff, MD?
Are you Dr. Scott J. Roseff, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Roseff

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Why It Matters: Dr. Roseff's Board Certifications

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Roseff says..

I've been in practice for over 25 years, and there's certainly something to be said for experience.  I'm always learning new things and am still growing, however, because doctors who don't continuously learn stagnate and "die".  I consider my fertility testing and treatments to be up-to-date and cutting-edge, so my patients benefit from care that goes above and beyond the norm!

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Hirsutism
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Infertility
  • Insulin Resistance Syndrome
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Diseases

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)

Autonomous University Of Guadalajara / Faculty Of Medicine

Univ Of California San Diego Medical Center

Completed in 1989

Ithaca College

Graduated in 1978

• Mellon Fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility - Awarded for academic excellence in the Reproductive Sciences for research efforts aimed at development of novel contraceptives, 1988
    • Most Compassionate Doctor, 2011
    • Selected for inclusion in "Strathmores Whos Who", 2004-2005 Edition, 2004
    • Selected for inclusion in Marquis "Whos Who In America", 59th Edition, 2005, 2005
    • Selected for inclusion in "Guide to Americas Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists" 2002-2003; 2004-2005, 2002
    • Selected for inclusion in Marquis "Whos Who In America", 58th Edition, 2004, 2004
    • Selected for inclusion in Marquis "Whos Who In America", 60th Diamond Edition, 2006, 2006
    • Selected for inclusion in "Americas Registry of Outstanding Professionals" 2002-2003; 2003-2004, 2002
    • Patients' Choice Award, 2008
    • Selected for inclusion in "Whos Who In The 21st Century" 2002-2003, 2002
    • Laparoscopy in the diagnosis and therapy of chronic pelvic pain, 1990
    • Pelviscopy, 1989
    • Luteal Phase Support in Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation Protocols, 2001
    • Circulating levels of inhibin in pregnant women at term: simultaneous disappearance with oestradiol and progesterone after delivery, 1991
    • The D-chiro-inositol paradox in the ovary., 2011
    • Accelerated dissolution of luteal-endometrial integrity by the administration of antagonists of gonadotropin-releasing hormone and progesterone to late-luteal phase women, 1990
    • Improvement of Sperm Quality by Pycnogenol, 1999
    • Follicular arrest during the midfollicular phase of the menstrual cycle: a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist imposed follicular-follicular transition, 1991
    • Dynamic changes in circulating inhibin levels during the luteal-follicular transition of the human menstrual cycle, 1989
    • Improvement in Sperm Quality and Function with French Maritime Pine Tree Bark Extract, 2002
    • Bye-bye Chiro-inositol. Myo-inositol, true progress in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome and ovulation induction., 2011
    • FemVue Sono Tubal Evaluation System for selective sonohysterosalpingography in the office setting., 2010
    • Hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian response to clomiphene citrate in women with polycystic ovary syndrome, 1993
    • Effect of human corticotropin-releasing hormone on gonadotropin secretion in cycling and postmenopausal women, 1992
    • Seasonal changes in carbohydrate levels in tissues of Carex lacustris, 1979
    • Helpful techniques in laser laparoscopy, 1988
    • Myo-inositol rather than D-chiro-inositol is able to improve oocyte quality in intracytoplasmic sperm injection cycles. A prospective, controlled, randomized trial., 2011
    • Natural supplement helps Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome patients - European treatment now stateside, 06/13/2012

Dr. Roseff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roseff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Roseff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Roseff

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Roseff's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Roseff

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Roseff's Care Philosophy