Dr. Scott Roseff, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 65

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Scott Roseff, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Boca Raton, FL. He is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Scott Roseff, MD

IVFMD Boca Raton

9960 Central Park Blvd N Ste 275 Boca Raton, FL 33428 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Affiliated with West Boca Medical Center Boca Raton, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Roseff treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Infertility Evaluation
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Roseff accepts

Dr. Roseff accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Dr. Roseff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roseff

91.91919191919192%

Dr. Roseff

Thank you for making our dreams come true!!!
When we met Dr. Roseff it was through a video call due to the beginning of covid. I never felt rushed and always felt he cared and listened to our questions and concerns, he was always 100% honest and never beat around the bush. He recommended I work with his nutritionist Martha which I am very happy I did. She put me on a plan to help get me where I needed to be and also put me on different types on vitamins which my body needed. Dr Roseff went above and beyond checking every little IMPORTANT detail in both myself and my husband that other fertility Doctors do not bother to look into. Throughout this process I saw his staff A LOT! Every single one of them has been AMAZING!! I can’t thank you Dr Roseff enough for ALWAYS making me feel special, important, being honest with us and never making me feel like a number! Our last appointment was filled with happy emotions but I will say my husband and I were extremely sad it was our last appointment with Dr. Roseff. Thank you so much for your
Sara Stromberg – Apr 20, 2022
More than thankful patient
Dr. Roseff took the time to talk to me and explain why he did not recommend doing IUI's. He felt that with my diagnosis of Endometriosis, the most successful approach would be IVF. He went over each test and procedure with me in complete detail. I never felt rushed and he listened to everything I said. My first appointment with him was in March of 2021, and he highly suggested acupuncture, which I started right away. I felt that it was very helpful during this stressful process. Once we finished the required tests, we began to prepare for the egg retrieval in July. The retrieval yielded two genetically normal embryos and two that were not stable enough to be tested. We decided to proceed with the embryo transfer, which took place late October. Two weeks later, we were pregnant! As Dr. Roseff likes to say, “Let’s do it once, and let’s do it right". He is an expert in his line of work and there is no one else I would recommend for your fertility issues. I am very grateful for him.
Lindsey & Joe – Feb 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
We met with Dr. Roseff in May'21 and flew to Boca Raton, Florida, from South Carolina to see him in July! My husband & I to complete our fertility testing over the course of 3 consecutive days. Dr. Roseff, his office, nurses, & team are extremely well-trained & detail-oriented. They hand pick their labs thoroughly and have their process down packed including genetic testing for the most accurate results, treatment, and ultimately a healthy baby without issues. We followed up with him in August to go over our results. He gave us a game plan on what we needed to do. His approach is holistic and tries to get to the root cause of the problem naturally. His #1 goal is to do what’s best for the patients without jumping to extreme measures. That month, within the matter of a FEW WEEKS, we got a POSITIVE. We are currently expecting a son in May 2022. Dr. Roseff is honest and we trust him wholeheartedly. We highly recommend him to all couples for all their fertility needs. He is worth travel!
  • Long wait times
Lisa M. – Jan 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Once we met Dr. Scott Roseff in our first appointment we were sure 100% that we can trust him because of his personality, professionalism and detailed explanation of everything, we decided to go with him, his way of treatment to make our family happy and bigger. After 4 times of IUI, 1 IVF with other doctors and in different places we still have no kids, but we believed that Dr.Scott Roseff can change it and he did it ?? after first IVF with Dr.Scott Roseff I am 12 weeks pregnant now and very excited about time when I can see and hold my amazing baby in my hands ??
Viki – Sep 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Dr. Roseff helped us achieve a healthy pregnancy after only 6 months of seeing him. I was previously at another specialist for a year with no progress made and Dr. Roseff found immediate things to address. I was diagnosed with PCOS, was placed on supplements that he recommended and within 5 months those levels were corrected. I then did one round of letrozole and timed intercourse and we were successful!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Jul 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
DR. Roseff made it possible!! We had been trying for 2 years with no luck and 3 diffrent drs who had told me they couldn’t do anything to help me. Dr.Roseff was very thorough with testing and we were able to conceive NATURALLY, when every other doctor wanted to give me surgery as the only option with no garentee. I can’t thank him enough for what he’s done for our family. We’re forever greatful.
Toni – Jan 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
This review is long overdue, as I am sitting here holding my newborn baby girl! Dr Roseff is the absolute best! He is extremely detail oriented and a perfectionist that wants to get it done the first time. He does a bunch of preliminary tests to make sure he isn’t overseeing anything. Even with a setback with our first frozen transfer, he suggested a few strategic changes for our next transfer and I am so happy to say it was successful and gave us our baby girl! You can have complete faith in Dr Roseff and we will definitely be returning to him when the time for #2 comes!! Also, his office staff, especially Kristie (the nurse), are the best! So on top of everything, and Kristie responds to emails and questions ASAP!
Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Dr. Roseff is definitely a scientist and an amazing Doctor. We are happy we left our local clinic because they pushed ivf right away without researching to find out the underlying causes of my infertility. I am blessed to have found DR. Roseff because he was able to diagnose the causes of my infertility and what was hindering my chances. He provided us with nutritional consulting, prophylactic treatments and treated my conditions to be able to ensure that we had the best chances of success. We are not pregnant naturally and everything is going great so far. We can't thank Dr. Roseff enough. He is really God sent.
Nesha – Sep 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
After trying to get pregnant for a little shy of a year, I knew something was wrong but I couldn't figure out what. My gyno referred me to one of the greatest humans and doctors I would ever meet, Dr. Scott Roseff. At my first appointment, we had an eye opening visit with Dr. Roseff, especially when he introduced an abundance of information to my husband and I. During our time working with Dr. Roseff and his staff, they made our journey stress free and were always there to guide us each step of the way. Dr. Roseff stands by the motto, "Do It Once, Do It Right, Just Make It Work" and that is exactly what he did! From day one, he was able to diagnosis what our issue was and provide the proper steps to take. We followed his instructions and he was exactly correct, and after only working with him for shy of four months, we are pregnant! There is a reason he is called the Baby Maker! If you want a doctor that is passionate, really understands what you're going through, and makes you feel co
Rachel Tomaszewski – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
We cannot say enough good things about IvfMD, specifically Dr. Scott Roseff and Marta Montenegro. From fibroid removal to the whole ivf process, they have been there every step of the way. Dr. Roseff is tenacious and does not give up, he reviews the test results, and comes up with treatment plans. In the beginning, when we first started ivf, we considered the task daunting, and chances of success slim. We are very glad we found them, and they proved us wrong. They walked us through every step of the way, and we never felt overwhelmed. Ms Montenegro worked on getting the body in it’s best shape, by treating every negative factor (vitamin deficiencies, inflammation, glucose etc). She made us feel like close friends, and even when we explored different avenues, supported us, to the point where we felt comfortable keeping her appraised and updated. Returning to ivfMD seemed like a no brainer, and largely because of their expertise, we were blessed with a daughter born on 06/20/2020.
Terence Mendonca – Jun 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
We would highly recommend Dr. Roseff to anyone struggling with infertility. I was recommending to him by my acupuncturist and so thankful we found him. He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, patient and looks at everything before moving forward with IVF. We followed all of his advice and I am now 14 weeks pregnant and IVF worked the first time. We are so blessed to be expecting our first child and owe this all to Dr. Roseff.
Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
After unsuccessfully trying for about a year on our own we found Dr. Roseff. He took his time with us at each visit and his staff was amazing. They were always on time with a short wait. My husband and I both had blood work and I had some additional testing. Turns out I had a couple of genetic "issues" however Dr. Roseff knew exactly what to do in order to bypass them. I am now 10.5 weeks pregnant and we owe it to him.
CW/JZ – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
How can you ever really thank someone for making your family’s dream come true? If I can give Dr. Scott Roseff more than 5 stars, I would. He is caring and takes on each patient as if you were his only one. His professionalism, knowledge and calm demeanor makes you feel at ease once you walk into his office. I would highly recommend scheduling an appointment to meet with him to see for yourself. After having multiple miscarriages at age 39, I was convinced that I would never be able to have another child. Dr. Roseff reassured me that we would try and get down to the bottom of why the miscarriages were happening. After vigorous testing and meeting with his nutritionist, Dr. Marta Montenegro, he figured out what the areas of concern were. After my diagnosis and following his direction, I became pregnant two months later. Now, at 10 weeks pregnant, it is bittersweet to move on and be released to my OBGYN. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Roseff and his team for the support.
Lauren D. – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Dr. Roseff’s expertise and compassionate approach to care is unmatched. While searching for a fertility specialist, we were told by several friends and family that Dr. Roseff is the best. He has given us hope in some of the most dreaded and unbearable situations and seasons of our lives. Infertility robs you of many freedoms, but Dr. Roseff advocates for his patients and has made me feel empowered of the choices that I do have in my life. I would highly recommend scheduling an appointment to meet with him to see for yourself. He will always have a very special place in my heart and I am grateful for all that he has, and continues to do, to help us achieve our dreams in creating a family.
Emily – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Dr Roseff is hands down the best physician. He is thorough, sincere, intelligent, and compassionate. He uses his experience and evidence based practice to guide all decisions and uses a holistic approach. We can never thank Dr Roseff enough for the miracle of our first born son and now a second baby that I am currently pregnant with. All of the nurses are also incredibly warm and make you feel like family. This is truly the best practice and will make an extremely difficult time more manageable.
Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I'll start the review by stating, Dr. Roseff is by far the best doctor I've ever come across, for anything, ever. Hands down. Just as important -- the staff of professionals in the Boca Raton office are top knotch. Courteous, accomodating, polite. My wife and I have met with several IVF doctors. We burned half of a year working with an older IVF doctor out of Boca Raton. The best way I can frame it is this way. It isn't about who you want to succeed with. If you frame it that way, as long as you are successful, you are happy, right? Any doctor will do if you succeed. Instead you should ask yourself, "who would I want to fail with?". What doctor will do everything it takes, cross every T, dot every I, and make sure no stone is left unturned on your path to success. If IVF fails, you don't want to feel like if you had done some other thing maybe you would have had a better shot. Dr. Roseff won't let that happen.
Danny R – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Roseff by my OBGYN and she stated that he was the Best and she was absolutely correct. Dr. Roseff is smart, compassionate, kind and thorough. He was patient, answered all of our questions and my husband and I trusted him from our first visit. His methods, treatment plans were spot on. Dr. Roseff's goal is a healthy, live birth and we believed in him 100%. He wants this for you as much as you want it for yourself. I would recommend him to any person that is seeking fertility treatments. We cannot wait to work with him again. Dr. Roseff is the BEST!!!
Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I found Dr. Roseff and his team just simply amazing! He is truly knowledgeable. He is straight and he explained exactly what to expect and your chances. I knew that we were taking a leap of faith. But I also knew I was in good hands. I followed his instructions because what he does make sense. He study your body and prepare you the best way possible. It took me a year to get where he wanted. I got pregnant at my first ivf. It was all worth it. God sent me to him.
G.W. – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I have said this for years now and I will continue to for many years! Dr. Scott Roseff and his team are the BEST of the best! If you know anyone that is struggling to conceive or struggling with pregnancy loss this is the place to call and to trust. This is where Hope is truly found. When we found out we were expecting with number 2 the minute I walked into that office I felt at ease and a sense of peace. I was seen right away, had blood work done, and careful monitoring for a month. The entire staff at IVFMD in Boca is simply amazing, compassionate, and on top of everything. Dr. Roseff is so caring and knowledgeable and truly wants the best for his patients!! He is the reason we had a successful pregnancy and the reason our son is with us now. He found the issue and treated it!! And thank God now with number two all is going so well. Highly recommend
Joelle Taylor – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
God has angels right here on earth and so many of them show up for work everyday at IVFMD Boca. From Chantelle at the front desk and everyone in between to Dr. Roseff himself. Everyone in this operation is truly heaven sent for us and we have nothing but gratitude for the blessings they rain on my wife and I every time we visit. They really care! At the time of writing, we are three mths pregnant after our second FET. Although Dr Roseff and team guided us through a perfectly successful FET on our first try, uncontrollable circumstances (God's plan) led to a miscarriage at 5 months. Still, we would trust none other than Dr. Roseff and his team of experienced, knowledgeable and caring professionals to handle what can seem like a scary process. Do your family a favor and just go see Dr. Roseff asap. Drop off all your frustrations, anxiety etc. and watch him turn it into a magnificent plan. Thank you Dr. Roseff and literally everyone at IVFMD Boca and Jupiter. You've changed our life!
Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Roseff?

I provide ONE-ON-ONE CARE. You will receive hand-holding, individualized/personalized attention, rather than feel like a "number" as I hear from patients...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

St Barnabas Medical Center
1978
Ithaca College

• Selected for inclusion in "Whos Who In The 21st Century" 2002-2003, 2002
  • Selected for inclusion in Marquis "Whos Who In America", 60th Diamond Edition, 2006, 2006
  • Selected for inclusion in "Strathmores Whos Who", 2004-2005 Edition, 2004
  • Selected for inclusion in Marquis "Whos Who In America", 58th Edition, 2004, 2004
  • Selected for inclusion in Marquis "Whos Who In America", 59th Edition, 2005, 2005
  • Mellon Fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility - Awarded for academic excellence in the Reproductive Sciences for research efforts aimed at development of novel contraceptives, 1988
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2008
  • Most Compassionate Doctor, 2011
  • Selected for inclusion in "Guide to Americas Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists" 2002-2003; 2004-2005, 2002
  • Selected for inclusion in "Americas Registry of Outstanding Professionals" 2002-2003; 2003-2004, 2002

• Luteal Phase Support in Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation Protocols, 2001
  • Pelviscopy, 1989
  • Laparoscopy in the diagnosis and therapy of chronic pelvic pain, 1990
  • Dynamic changes in circulating inhibin levels during the luteal-follicular transition of the human menstrual cycle, 1989
  • Myo-inositol rather than D-chiro-inositol is able to improve oocyte quality in intracytoplasmic sperm injection cycles. A prospective, controlled, randomized trial., 2011
  • Accelerated dissolution of luteal-endometrial integrity by the administration of antagonists of gonadotropin-releasing hormone and progesterone to late-luteal phase women, 1990
  • The D-chiro-inositol paradox in the ovary., 2011
  • Improvement in Sperm Quality and Function with French Maritime Pine Tree Bark Extract, 2002
  • Hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian response to clomiphene citrate in women with polycystic ovary syndrome, 1993
  • FemVue Sono Tubal Evaluation System for selective sonohysterosalpingography in the office setting., 2010
  • Effect of human corticotropin-releasing hormone on gonadotropin secretion in cycling and postmenopausal women, 1992
  • Seasonal changes in carbohydrate levels in tissues of Carex lacustris, 1979
  • Bye-bye Chiro-inositol. Myo-inositol, true progress in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome and ovulation induction., 2011
  • Helpful techniques in laser laparoscopy, 1988
  • Circulating levels of inhibin in pregnant women at term: simultaneous disappearance with oestradiol and progesterone after delivery, 1991
  • Improvement of Sperm Quality by Pycnogenol, 1999
  • Follicular arrest during the midfollicular phase of the menstrual cycle: a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist imposed follicular-follicular transition, 1991
  • Natural supplement helps Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome patients - European treatment now stateside, 06/13/2012
Less...