Dr. Scott Roseff, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Roseff

Ivfmd

9960 Central Park Blvd N Ste 275 Boca Raton, FL 33428

Dr. Scott Roseff, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Autonomous University Of Guadalajara / Faculty Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, fertility medicine, and more.

• Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Roseff accepts

Dr. Roseff accepts the following insurance:

Beech Street (Multiplan)
Beech Street (Multiplan) PPO
Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO
Integrated Health Plan (IHP) PPO
Quality Health Plans
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Roseff treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Male Infertility
  • Metabolic Syndrome
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Subfertility
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Tubal Block

7.526881720430108%

Dr. Roseff?
Dr. Roseff's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Roseff, MD
How can you ever really thank someone for making your family’s dream come true? If I can give Dr. Scott Roseff more than 5 stars, I would. He is caring and takes on each patient as if you were his only one. His professionalism, knowledge and calm demeanor makes you feel at ease once you walk into his office. I would highly recommend scheduling an appointment to meet with him to see for yourself. After having multiple miscarriages at age 39, I was convinced that I would never be able to have another child. Dr. Roseff reassured me that we would try and get down to the bottom of why the miscarriages were happening. After vigorous testing and meeting with his nutritionist, Dr. Marta Montenegro, he figured out what the areas of concern were. After my diagnosis and following his direction, I became pregnant two months later. Now, at 10 weeks pregnant, it is bittersweet to move on and be released to my OBGYN. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Roseff and his team for the support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Dr. Roseff’s expertise and compassionate approach to care is unmatched. While searching for a fertility specialist, we were told by several friends and family that Dr. Roseff is the best. He has given us hope in some of the most dreaded and unbearable situations and seasons of our lives. Infertility robs you of many freedoms, but Dr. Roseff advocates for his patients and has made me feel empowered of the choices that I do have in my life. I would highly recommend scheduling an appointment to meet with him to see for yourself. He will always have a very special place in my heart and I am grateful for all that he has, and continues to do, to help us achieve our dreams in creating a family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Dr Roseff is hands down the best physician. He is thorough, sincere, intelligent, and compassionate. He uses his experience and evidence based practice to guide all decisions and uses a holistic approach. We can never thank Dr Roseff enough for the miracle of our first born son and now a second baby that I am currently pregnant with. All of the nurses are also incredibly warm and make you feel like family. This is truly the best practice and will make an extremely difficult time more manageable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I'll start the review by stating, Dr. Roseff is by far the best doctor I've ever come across, for anything, ever. Hands down. Just as important -- the staff of professionals in the Boca Raton office are top knotch. Courteous, accomodating, polite. My wife and I have met with several IVF doctors. We burned half of a year working with an older IVF doctor out of Boca Raton. The best way I can frame it is this way. It isn't about who you want to succeed with. If you frame it that way, as long as you are successful, you are happy, right? Any doctor will do if you succeed. Instead you should ask yourself, "who would I want to fail with?". What doctor will do everything it takes, cross every T, dot every I, and make sure no stone is left unturned on your path to success. If IVF fails, you don't want to feel like if you had done some other thing maybe you would have had a better shot. Dr. Roseff won't let that happen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Roseff by my OBGYN and she stated that he was the Best and she was absolutely correct. Dr. Roseff is smart, compassionate, kind and thorough. He was patient, answered all of our questions and my husband and I trusted him from our first visit. His methods, treatment plans were spot on. Dr. Roseff's goal is a healthy, live birth and we believed in him 100%. He wants this for you as much as you want it for yourself. I would recommend him to any person that is seeking fertility treatments. We cannot wait to work with him again. Dr. Roseff is the BEST!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I found Dr. Roseff and his team just simply amazing! He is truly knowledgeable. He is straight and he explained exactly what to expect and your chances. I knew that we were taking a leap of faith. But I also knew I was in good hands. I followed his instructions because what he does make sense. He study your body and prepare you the best way possible. It took me a year to get where he wanted. I got pregnant at my first ivf. It was all worth it. God sent me to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I have said this for years now and I will continue to for many years! Dr. Scott Roseff and his team are the BEST of the best! If you know anyone that is struggling to conceive or struggling with pregnancy loss this is the place to call and to trust. This is where Hope is truly found. When we found out we were expecting with number 2 the minute I walked into that office I felt at ease and a sense of peace. I was seen right away, had blood work done, and careful monitoring for a month. The entire staff at IVFMD in Boca is simply amazing, compassionate, and on top of everything. Dr. Roseff is so caring and knowledgeable and truly wants the best for his patients!! He is the reason we had a successful pregnancy and the reason our son is with us now. He found the issue and treated it!! And thank God now with number two all is going so well. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
God has angels right here on earth and so many of them show up for work everyday at IVFMD Boca. From Chantelle at the front desk and everyone in between to Dr. Roseff himself. Everyone in this operation is truly heaven sent for us and we have nothing but gratitude for the blessings they rain on my wife and I every time we visit. They really care! At the time of writing, we are three mths pregnant after our second FET. Although Dr Roseff and team guided us through a perfectly successful FET on our first try, uncontrollable circumstances (God's plan) led to a miscarriage at 5 months. Still, we would trust none other than Dr. Roseff and his team of experienced, knowledgeable and caring professionals to handle what can seem like a scary process. Do your family a favor and just go see Dr. Roseff asap. Drop off all your frustrations, anxiety etc. and watch him turn it into a magnificent plan. Thank you Dr. Roseff and literally everyone at IVFMD Boca and Jupiter. You've changed our life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I hope I can put into words how incredible Dr. Roseff and his team are. My husband and I put our total trust in him from day 1. His approach is complete and holistic. He is extremely knowledgable and very, very thorough---Dr. Roseff is a straight talker and will not BS you---yet, all with a warmth that is almost unheard of in the medical profession (at least in my experience). We never felt pressured in any way---he always made sure to let us know that although he had recommendations, the choice was ALWAYS ours. He never rushed us and always made me feel like I could ask every little question my heart desired. It was clear to us that what he cared about was that we had a healthy baby, no matter how we got there. And his staff! So incredibly patient, knowledgable and kind—above-and-beyond. From Chantelle and Angie at the front desk, to Nurse Kristi and Nurse Ashley, to my loves Naomi and Shiawana, I always felt like I was with family. Trust me, you have found who you're looking for!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
We went to see Dr. Roseff after he was highly recommended to us by multiple friends. We had tried on our own for 2 years and found that there were problems with both my husband and I. Dr. Roseff is very professional and caring and most importantly, very thorough. He made sure to go through my husbands and my medical history under a microscope, in order to better help us succeed in our first round of IVF. Though the extra tests can seem stressful and making the process longer, it is well worth it to follow his procedures as we were able to get pregnant on our first round without any problems or complications! We are so thankful for Dr. R and his staff who were quick to comfort us and answer any questions we had during the entire process. Thank you Dr. Roseff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Roseff?

I provide ONE-ON-ONE CARE. You will receive hand-holding, individualized/personalized attention, rather than feel like a "number" as I hear from patients who have been to other large fertility practices. I'll treat you like an intelligent human being. Enjoy cutting-edge treatment under my care. My philosophy is, "Do it once, Do it right, and Just make it work"! They call me "The Baby Maker".

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1982
Autonomous University Of Guadalajara / Faculty Of Medicine
1978
Ithaca College

• Mellon Fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility - Awarded for academic excellence in the Reproductive Sciences for research efforts aimed at development of novel contraceptives, 1988
  • Most Compassionate Doctor, 2011
  • Selected for inclusion in "Strathmores Whos Who", 2004-2005 Edition, 2004
  • Selected for inclusion in Marquis "Whos Who In America", 59th Edition, 2005, 2005
  • Selected for inclusion in "Guide to Americas Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists" 2002-2003; 2004-2005, 2002
  • Selected for inclusion in Marquis "Whos Who In America", 58th Edition, 2004, 2004
  • Selected for inclusion in Marquis "Whos Who In America", 60th Diamond Edition, 2006, 2006
  • Selected for inclusion in "Americas Registry of Outstanding Professionals" 2002-2003; 2003-2004, 2002
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2008
  • Selected for inclusion in "Whos Who In The 21st Century" 2002-2003, 2002

• Laparoscopy in the diagnosis and therapy of chronic pelvic pain, 1990
  • Pelviscopy, 1989
  • Luteal Phase Support in Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation Protocols, 2001
  • Circulating levels of inhibin in pregnant women at term: simultaneous disappearance with oestradiol and progesterone after delivery, 1991
  • The D-chiro-inositol paradox in the ovary., 2011
  • Accelerated dissolution of luteal-endometrial integrity by the administration of antagonists of gonadotropin-releasing hormone and progesterone to late-luteal phase women, 1990
  • Improvement of Sperm Quality by Pycnogenol, 1999
  • Follicular arrest during the midfollicular phase of the menstrual cycle: a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist imposed follicular-follicular transition, 1991
  • Dynamic changes in circulating inhibin levels during the luteal-follicular transition of the human menstrual cycle, 1989
  • Improvement in Sperm Quality and Function with French Maritime Pine Tree Bark Extract, 2002

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Roseff treats patients.

62% Patient experience rating, 7% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)