Dr. Scott Roseff, MD

Dr. Roseff
Telehealth services available

Ivfmd

9960 Central Park Blvd N Boca Raton, FL 33428

Dr. Scott Roseff, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine medical school in 1982. He is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Roseff to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Affiliated with West Boca Medical Center Boca Raton, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Roseff treats your condition or procedure

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal

Dr. Roseff accepts

Dr. Roseff accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Neighborhood Health Partnership

Dr. Roseff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Roseff

Dr. Roseff?
  • Office environment (175)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (174)
  • Staff friendliness (173)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (13)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (13)
  • Appointment was rushed (11)
DR. Roseff made it possible!! We had been trying for 2 years with no luck and 3 diffrent drs who had told me they couldn’t do anything to help me. Dr.Roseff was very thorough with testing and we were able to conceive NATURALLY, when every other doctor wanted to give me surgery as the only option with no garentee. I can’t thank him enough for what he’s done for our family. We’re forever greatful.
Toni – Jan 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
This review is long overdue, as I am sitting here holding my newborn baby girl! Dr Roseff is the absolute best! He is extremely detail oriented and a perfectionist that wants to get it done the first time. He does a bunch of preliminary tests to make sure he isn’t overseeing anything. Even with a setback with our first frozen transfer, he suggested a few strategic changes for our next transfer and I am so happy to say it was successful and gave us our baby girl! You can have complete faith in Dr Roseff and we will definitely be returning to him when the time for #2 comes!! Also, his office staff, especially Kristie (the nurse), are the best! So on top of everything, and Kristie responds to emails and questions ASAP!
Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Dr. Roseff is definitely a scientist and an amazing Doctor. We are happy we left our local clinic because they pushed ivf right away without researching to find out the underlying causes of my infertility. I am blessed to have found DR. Roseff because he was able to diagnose the causes of my infertility and what was hindering my chances. He provided us with nutritional consulting, prophylactic treatments and treated my conditions to be able to ensure that we had the best chances of success. We are not pregnant naturally and everything is going great so far. We can't thank Dr. Roseff enough. He is really God sent.
Nesha – Sep 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
After trying to get pregnant for a little shy of a year, I knew something was wrong but I couldn't figure out what. My gyno referred me to one of the greatest humans and doctors I would ever meet, Dr. Scott Roseff. At my first appointment, we had an eye opening visit with Dr. Roseff, especially when he introduced an abundance of information to my husband and I. During our time working with Dr. Roseff and his staff, they made our journey stress free and were always there to guide us each step of the way. Dr. Roseff stands by the motto, "Do It Once, Do It Right, Just Make It Work" and that is exactly what he did! From day one, he was able to diagnosis what our issue was and provide the proper steps to take. We followed his instructions and he was exactly correct, and after only working with him for shy of four months, we are pregnant! There is a reason he is called the Baby Maker! If you want a doctor that is passionate, really understands what you're going through, and makes you feel co
Rachel Tomaszewski – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
We cannot say enough good things about IvfMD, specifically Dr. Scott Roseff and Marta Montenegro. From fibroid removal to the whole ivf process, they have been there every step of the way. Dr. Roseff is tenacious and does not give up, he reviews the test results, and comes up with treatment plans. In the beginning, when we first started ivf, we considered the task daunting, and chances of success slim. We are very glad we found them, and they proved us wrong. They walked us through every step of the way, and we never felt overwhelmed. Ms Montenegro worked on getting the body in it’s best shape, by treating every negative factor (vitamin deficiencies, inflammation, glucose etc). She made us feel like close friends, and even when we explored different avenues, supported us, to the point where we felt comfortable keeping her appraised and updated. Returning to ivfMD seemed like a no brainer, and largely because of their expertise, we were blessed with a daughter born on 06/20/2020.
Terence Mendonca – Jun 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
We would highly recommend Dr. Roseff to anyone struggling with infertility. I was recommending to him by my acupuncturist and so thankful we found him. He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, patient and looks at everything before moving forward with IVF. We followed all of his advice and I am now 14 weeks pregnant and IVF worked the first time. We are so blessed to be expecting our first child and owe this all to Dr. Roseff.
Apr 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
After unsuccessfully trying for about a year on our own we found Dr. Roseff. He took his time with us at each visit and his staff was amazing. They were always on time with a short wait. My husband and I both had blood work and I had some additional testing. Turns out I had a couple of genetic "issues" however Dr. Roseff knew exactly what to do in order to bypass them. I am now 10.5 weeks pregnant and we owe it to him.
CW/JZ – Feb 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
How can you ever really thank someone for making your family’s dream come true? If I can give Dr. Scott Roseff more than 5 stars, I would. He is caring and takes on each patient as if you were his only one. His professionalism, knowledge and calm demeanor makes you feel at ease once you walk into his office. I would highly recommend scheduling an appointment to meet with him to see for yourself. After having multiple miscarriages at age 39, I was convinced that I would never be able to have another child. Dr. Roseff reassured me that we would try and get down to the bottom of why the miscarriages were happening. After vigorous testing and meeting with his nutritionist, Dr. Marta Montenegro, he figured out what the areas of concern were. After my diagnosis and following his direction, I became pregnant two months later. Now, at 10 weeks pregnant, it is bittersweet to move on and be released to my OBGYN. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Roseff and his team for the support.
Lauren D. – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Dr. Roseff’s expertise and compassionate approach to care is unmatched. While searching for a fertility specialist, we were told by several friends and family that Dr. Roseff is the best. He has given us hope in some of the most dreaded and unbearable situations and seasons of our lives. Infertility robs you of many freedoms, but Dr. Roseff advocates for his patients and has made me feel empowered of the choices that I do have in my life. I would highly recommend scheduling an appointment to meet with him to see for yourself. He will always have a very special place in my heart and I am grateful for all that he has, and continues to do, to help us achieve our dreams in creating a family.
Emily – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Dr Roseff is hands down the best physician. He is thorough, sincere, intelligent, and compassionate. He uses his experience and evidence based practice to guide all decisions and uses a holistic approach. We can never thank Dr Roseff enough for the miracle of our first born son and now a second baby that I am currently pregnant with. All of the nurses are also incredibly warm and make you feel like family. This is truly the best practice and will make an extremely difficult time more manageable.
Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I'll start the review by stating, Dr. Roseff is by far the best doctor I've ever come across, for anything, ever. Hands down. Just as important -- the staff of professionals in the Boca Raton office are top knotch. Courteous, accomodating, polite. My wife and I have met with several IVF doctors. We burned half of a year working with an older IVF doctor out of Boca Raton. The best way I can frame it is this way. It isn't about who you want to succeed with. If you frame it that way, as long as you are successful, you are happy, right? Any doctor will do if you succeed. Instead you should ask yourself, "who would I want to fail with?". What doctor will do everything it takes, cross every T, dot every I, and make sure no stone is left unturned on your path to success. If IVF fails, you don't want to feel like if you had done some other thing maybe you would have had a better shot. Dr. Roseff won't let that happen.
Danny R – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Roseff by my OBGYN and she stated that he was the Best and she was absolutely correct. Dr. Roseff is smart, compassionate, kind and thorough. He was patient, answered all of our questions and my husband and I trusted him from our first visit. His methods, treatment plans were spot on. Dr. Roseff's goal is a healthy, live birth and we believed in him 100%. He wants this for you as much as you want it for yourself. I would recommend him to any person that is seeking fertility treatments. We cannot wait to work with him again. Dr. Roseff is the BEST!!!
Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I found Dr. Roseff and his team just simply amazing! He is truly knowledgeable. He is straight and he explained exactly what to expect and your chances. I knew that we were taking a leap of faith. But I also knew I was in good hands. I followed his instructions because what he does make sense. He study your body and prepare you the best way possible. It took me a year to get where he wanted. I got pregnant at my first ivf. It was all worth it. God sent me to him.
G.W. – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I have said this for years now and I will continue to for many years! Dr. Scott Roseff and his team are the BEST of the best! If you know anyone that is struggling to conceive or struggling with pregnancy loss this is the place to call and to trust. This is where Hope is truly found. When we found out we were expecting with number 2 the minute I walked into that office I felt at ease and a sense of peace. I was seen right away, had blood work done, and careful monitoring for a month. The entire staff at IVFMD in Boca is simply amazing, compassionate, and on top of everything. Dr. Roseff is so caring and knowledgeable and truly wants the best for his patients!! He is the reason we had a successful pregnancy and the reason our son is with us now. He found the issue and treated it!! And thank God now with number two all is going so well. Highly recommend
Joelle Taylor – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
God has angels right here on earth and so many of them show up for work everyday at IVFMD Boca. From Chantelle at the front desk and everyone in between to Dr. Roseff himself. Everyone in this operation is truly heaven sent for us and we have nothing but gratitude for the blessings they rain on my wife and I every time we visit. They really care! At the time of writing, we are three mths pregnant after our second FET. Although Dr Roseff and team guided us through a perfectly successful FET on our first try, uncontrollable circumstances (God's plan) led to a miscarriage at 5 months. Still, we would trust none other than Dr. Roseff and his team of experienced, knowledgeable and caring professionals to handle what can seem like a scary process. Do your family a favor and just go see Dr. Roseff asap. Drop off all your frustrations, anxiety etc. and watch him turn it into a magnificent plan. Thank you Dr. Roseff and literally everyone at IVFMD Boca and Jupiter. You've changed our life!
Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
I hope I can put into words how incredible Dr. Roseff and his team are. My husband and I put our total trust in him from day 1. His approach is complete and holistic. He is extremely knowledgable and very, very thorough---Dr. Roseff is a straight talker and will not BS you---yet, all with a warmth that is almost unheard of in the medical profession (at least in my experience). We never felt pressured in any way---he always made sure to let us know that although he had recommendations, the choice was ALWAYS ours. He never rushed us and always made me feel like I could ask every little question my heart desired. It was clear to us that what he cared about was that we had a healthy baby, no matter how we got there. And his staff! So incredibly patient, knowledgable and kind—above-and-beyond. From Chantelle and Angie at the front desk, to Nurse Kristi and Nurse Ashley, to my loves Naomi and Shiawana, I always felt like I was with family. Trust me, you have found who you're looking for!
Evelyn – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
We went to see Dr. Roseff after he was highly recommended to us by multiple friends. We had tried on our own for 2 years and found that there were problems with both my husband and I. Dr. Roseff is very professional and caring and most importantly, very thorough. He made sure to go through my husbands and my medical history under a microscope, in order to better help us succeed in our first round of IVF. Though the extra tests can seem stressful and making the process longer, it is well worth it to follow his procedures as we were able to get pregnant on our first round without any problems or complications! We are so thankful for Dr. R and his staff who were quick to comfort us and answer any questions we had during the entire process. Thank you Dr. Roseff!
Jul 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Dr. Roseff has been absolutely amazing throughout the process of us getting pregnant. My wife and I had been trying to conceive for almost two years. If you are reading this, you probably have your own story of struggle and I feel for you and understand. Do yourself a favor and go see Dr. Roseff. We got pregnant on our first go around with IVF under the care of this fantastic doctor!!! He gave us hope, he was honest, and he fully explained everything, every step of the way. Dr. Roseff’s staff is second to none as well. Where other places and doctors fail, Dr. Roseff and IVFMD succeed. My wife and I are so happy to be welcoming a baby boy into this world and we highly recommend Dr. Roseff and thank him for making our family dreams come true!
Mickey Zitzmann – Jul 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
This review is from my point of view as a fellowship trained Robotic Surgeon in the community. For the first 15 minutes of our visit, Dr. Roseff praised himself as the best thing since sliced bread. When I asked him a pertinent question during our discussion (to break his soliloquy), he told me to "stick to my own surgical expertise" and not question his. At the conclusion of the visit, he sold us a bottle of methyl-folate for $30+ dollars without discussing any potential side effects (my wife had severe palpitations with this medication). My wife had labs shortly after (on June 5), and the next available follow up appt that could be provided to discuss labs was 45 days later. Physician office refused to contact us w lab results and tried to force both of us into costly, non literature-supported invasive testing.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Boca raton, FL – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Dr. Roseff is absolutely amazing. My husband and I had great success working with him after previously having recurrent losses. He was able to pin point the exact issues we were having so that we could have a fair chance of staying pregnant. He was compassionate, understanding, and very well informed by the research. He helped us to get pregnant naturally instead of pushing IVF as our only option, which I really appreciated. Roseff definitely works miracles and we feel so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with him. As a professional, I refer to him often for anyone struggling with infertility.
K Campbell – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Roseff?

I provide ONE-ON-ONE CARE. You will receive hand-holding, individualized/personalized attention, rather than feel like a "number" as I hear from patients...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine
1978
Ithaca College

• Selected for inclusion in Strathmores Whos Who , 2004-2005 Edition, 2004
  • Selected for inclusion in Marquis Whos Who In America , 60th Diamond Edition, 2006, 2006
  • Mellon Fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility - Awarded for academic excellence in the Reproductive Sciences for research efforts aimed at development of novel contraceptives, 1988
  • Selected for inclusion in Marquis Whos Who In America , 58th Edition, 2004, 2004
  • Selected for inclusion in Guide to Americas Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists 2002-2003; 2004-2005, 2002
  • Selected for inclusion in Whos Who In The 21st Century 2002-2003, 2002
  • Selected for inclusion in Marquis Whos Who In America , 59th Edition, 2005, 2005
  • Most Compassionate Doctor, 2011
  • Patients' Choice Award, 2008
  • Selected for inclusion in Americas Registry of Outstanding Professionals 2002-2003; 2003-2004, 2002

• >Laparoscopy in the diagnosis and therapy of chronic pelvic pain, 1990
  • >Luteal Phase Support in Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation Protocols, 2001
  • >Pelviscopy, 1989
  • >Improvement of Sperm Quality by Pycnogenol, 1999
  • >Helpful techniques in laser laparoscopy, 1988
  • >Seasonal changes in carbohydrate levels in tissues of Carex lacustris, 1979
  • >The D-chiro-inositol paradox in the ovary., 2011
  • >Myo-inositol rather than D-chiro-inositol is able to improve oocyte quality in intracytoplasmic sperm injection cycles. A prospective, controlled, randomized trial., 2011
  • >Accelerated dissolution of luteal-endometrial integrity by the administration of antagonists of gonadotropin-releasing hormone and progesterone to late-luteal phase women, 1990
  • >Dynamic changes in circulating inhibin levels during the luteal-follicular transition of the human menstrual cycle, 1989
  • >Improvement in Sperm Quality and Function with French Maritime Pine Tree Bark Extract, 2002
  • >Bye-bye Chiro-inositol. Myo-inositol, true progress in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome and ovulation induction., 2011
  • >Effect of human corticotropin-releasing hormone on gonadotropin secretion in cycling and postmenopausal women, 1992
  • >FemVue Sono Tubal Evaluation System for selective sonohysterosalpingography in the office setting., 2010
  • >Follicular arrest during the midfollicular phase of the menstrual cycle: a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist imposed follicular-follicular transition, 1991
  • >Hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian response to clomiphene citrate in women with polycystic ovary syndrome, 1993
  • >Circulating levels of inhibin in pregnant women at term: simultaneous disappearance with oestradiol and progesterone after delivery, 1991
  • >Natural supplement helps Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome patients - European treatment now stateside, 06/13/2012
Less...