Dr. Scott Roseff, MD

Dr. Scott Roseff, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

IVFMD 9960 Central Park Blvd N Ste 275, Boca Raton, FL 33428 Get Directions

I provide ONE-ON-ONE CARE. You will receive hand-holding, individualized/personalized attention, rather than feel like a "number" as I hear from patients who have been to other large fertility practices. I'll treat you like an intelligent human being. Enjoy cutting-edge treatment under my care. My philosophy is, "Do it once, Do it right, and Just make it work"! They call me "The Baby Maker".Read more

Dr. Roseff's Experience

See how Dr. Roseff's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roseff

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Roseff has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roseff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roseff to family and friends
Dr. Roseff's Performance
Boynton Beach , FL |
My husband and I had an incredible experience worth Dr Roseff and his staff. They are dedicated to help their patients every step of the way to get thru the journey of having a baby. Dr Roseff himself is very positive doctor and explains everything throughly. We truly believe that God has led us to Dr. Roseff and his staff.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr Roseff is a very caring doctor. He evaluated my wife and through the medical tests he ran, found out what was causing my wife from becoming pregnant. He assured her that it was a common issue and he could easily treat it. His bedside manner is amazing and because of him, my wife and I have a beautiful baby boy. If we decide to have a second child, we would definitely make another appt to see Dr Roseff. We refer everyone we know that is interested in IVF to call Dr Roseff. He's great!
Boynton Beach |
I can not even explain how wonderful Dr. Roseff is. He guided us to achieving the dream of having a child. He was very honest and compassionate, where other IVF (Florida) clinics never showed us the respect we deserved as patients. He is trustworthy, kind, and very educated in his profession. We never felt rushed during our exams with Dr. Roseff. He always answered all of our questions honestly and we respected that. He is not only outstanding but is also a wonderful person!
in Boca Raton, FL |
We were recommended to Dr.Roseff by friends who had gotten pregnant with the first round of IVF and we got pregnant with our first round also. Dr. Roseff is very thorough and at the same time compassionate and caring.He and his staff made us feel like family and were always there to answer questions. You have no idea how important that is when you are in the middle of IVF procedure. They took what could have been a very stressful time and made it very pleasant. I recommend him&staff to everyone.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Thanks to Dr Roseff we are parents for the first time of a beautiful healthy boy that came to our lives on 2016. Dr Roseff is the best doctor that we ever had. His experience and professionalism together with his great team orf people, were the support that we needed to have a successful outcome on having our baby boy with us today. We strongly recommend him and his staff to anyone who is looking into having a fertility treatment, since they would do anything to help achive your goal.
in Wellington |
Dr Roseff was the answer to my fertility issues. After years of trying and other doctors I finally had success with Dr Roseff. He is extremely thorough in his diagnosis and treatment. He is intelligent and caring and invested in your success. He and his staff are also compassionate in their care. I can't say enough good things about this practice and Dr Roseff.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
There are no words to describe the experience we had with Dr. Roseff and his staff. From the moment we met with him, we knew that we were in the right hands. He was kind, honest & was very thorough with explaining every detail. There was SO much to take in during the entire process but we never felt lost through any of it. We were successful on our 1st attempt with a little blessing on the way. We highly recommend him and his staff to anyone needing fertility assistance.
Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Roseff made having a baby possible for my husband and I, which was something we thought was impossible. He's caring, thorough, and has a great bedside manner.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I feel truly blessed to have met Dr. Roseff and his amazing staff. After two miscarriages we decided to try IVF. Dr. Roseff was extremely thorough and was able to give us the answers we needed and most importantly what we were searching for. I put both feet in and followed every piece of advice provided by Dr. Roseff to prepared myself for IVF. I am happy to say that my 1st time was successful. I am extremely grateful for Dr. Roseff and can not thank him enough!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Roseff is great. I know that sounds simplistic, but that's how our treatment went. Dr. Roseff and his staff were so welcoming- they still know our names 9 months after leaving them PREGNANT ! Dr. Roseff studied our medical histories, got to know us, and diagnosed me (w/ something that should have been obvious to the prev. major clinic I went to). Dr. Roseff was genuinely interested in helping us the way that we needed- NOT a cookie cutter approach. We have a healthy 3mo. old boy !
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Scott Roseff is the best! We sought his help to conceive our little miracle baby and it was the best decision we've ever made! We live in Jacksonville and have a large IVF clinic here but drove to Boca because of his success rates. Not only is he brilliant and incredibly thorough but hes a very very nice man. He made us feel comfortable every step of the way and took our concerns into consideration with every bit of treatment. We have a beautiful daughter because of Dr. Roseff!
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Roseff is the best Doctor I have ever had. I can't wait to recommend him to all of my friends. He takes his time to explain everything to you, he addresses your concerns, he is gentle, nice, and everything a pregnant woman can hope for. I am grateful that events led me to him. He is a blessing. Thank you Dr. Roseff for your kindness and for being there for us no matter what!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I cannot say enough GREAT things about Dr Roseff and his amazing staff! He's thorough, he takes the time with each patient and he truly cares! "Do it right the first time" is his motto and he does everything he can to make sure that happens! His staff was like family to me! We're expecting our HEALTHY baby boy this February and couldn't be more excited! Thank you to Dr Roseff and his wonderful staff for making our miracle happen!! It works... And he's the best!
Excellent, highly recommend!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Roseff is knowledgeable, experienced, honest and understanding. We had difficult hurdles to overcome but he knew the right steps to take and was honest from the beginning on what our commitment would need to be. We are now successfully pregnant. I don't think we would have had this outcome without Dr. Roseff and his staff.
in Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Roseff was recommended to me by several friends. After seeing several reproductive endocrinologists (in Florida and out of state), I was the most comfortable with Dr. Roseff. He was able to help us conceive after trying for five years! I'm 47 years old and happy to say I am 11 weeks pregnant on our first try and so thankful to have found such an amazing doctor. The staff has been amazing as well. His RNs, Kristi and Carly are the best!
in Boca Raton, FL |
My Husband and I had struggled with infertility for over 2 years. We went to Dr. Roseff after a recommendation from a friend. Dr. Roseff provided a thorough work-up of both my husband and I. Through his recommendations we were actually able to get pregnant spontaneously, even though we were prepared to do more invasive procedures to achieve our family. We are so thankful for Dr. R and his staff! If you've been struggling with starting a family, a visit with him is a must!
in Boca Raton, Fl |
I highly recommend Dr. Roseff. At 44 years of age, I knew my chances of pregnancy were slim. From the start, Dr. Roseff was honest and took the time to educate me on my options. We chose the best option for us. And I am thrilled to announce that I am 10 weeks pregnant! He is caring and takes the time to answer all questions even emails. His nurse Kristi and staff are all excellent too! Go to the best clinic in town!
in Sunrise, FL |
We love and respect Dr. Roseff. We've been under his care twice and though his guidance, we were able to conceive naturally (with second, we tried over a year). He's thoughtful, caring, very well read in the fertility realm and never rushes you. He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him!!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I was very happy with the care that I received from Dr. Roseff. He is compassionate and truly cares about his patients. He takes his time with you and explains everything thoroughly. He is a wonderful doctor and helped my husband and I get pregnant with twins.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I can't Thank Dr. Roseff enough for helping us through this Journey. Ask any question and keep a calendar. Kristi was the best nurse anyone could ask for. If your looking for IVF this is the place.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Roseff, MD?
Are you Dr. Roseff?

Compare Dr. Roseff

Dr. Roseff's Care Philosophy

Dr. Roseff says...

I've been in practice for over 25 years, and there's certainly something to be said for experience.  I'm always learning new things and am still growing, however, because doctors who don't continuously learn stagnate and "die".  I consider my fertility testing and treatments to be up-to-date and cutting-edge, so my patients benefit from care that goes above and beyond the norm!

Dr. Roseff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Mellon Fellow in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility - Awarded for academic excellence in the Reproductive Sciences for research efforts aimed at development of novel contraceptives, 1988
    • Most Compassionate Doctor, 2011
    • Selected for inclusion in "Strathmores Whos Who", 2004-2005 Edition, 2004
    • Selected for inclusion in Marquis "Whos Who In America", 59th Edition, 2005, 2005
    • Selected for inclusion in "Guide to Americas Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists" 2002-2003; 2004-2005, 2002
    • Selected for inclusion in Marquis "Whos Who In America", 58th Edition, 2004, 2004
    • Selected for inclusion in Marquis "Whos Who In America", 60th Diamond Edition, 2006, 2006
    • Selected for inclusion in "Americas Registry of Outstanding Professionals" 2002-2003; 2003-2004, 2002
    • Patients' Choice Award, 2008
    • Selected for inclusion in "Whos Who In The 21st Century" 2002-2003, 2002
    • Laparoscopy in the diagnosis and therapy of chronic pelvic pain, 1990
    • Pelviscopy, 1989
    • Luteal Phase Support in Controlled Ovarian Hyperstimulation Protocols, 2001
    • Circulating levels of inhibin in pregnant women at term: simultaneous disappearance with oestradiol and progesterone after delivery, 1991
    • The D-chiro-inositol paradox in the ovary., 2011
    • Accelerated dissolution of luteal-endometrial integrity by the administration of antagonists of gonadotropin-releasing hormone and progesterone to late-luteal phase women, 1990
    • Improvement of Sperm Quality by Pycnogenol, 1999
    • Follicular arrest during the midfollicular phase of the menstrual cycle: a gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist imposed follicular-follicular transition, 1991
    • Dynamic changes in circulating inhibin levels during the luteal-follicular transition of the human menstrual cycle, 1989
    • Improvement in Sperm Quality and Function with French Maritime Pine Tree Bark Extract, 2002
    • Bye-bye Chiro-inositol. Myo-inositol, true progress in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome and ovulation induction., 2011
    • FemVue Sono Tubal Evaluation System for selective sonohysterosalpingography in the office setting., 2010
    • Hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian response to clomiphene citrate in women with polycystic ovary syndrome, 1993
    • Effect of human corticotropin-releasing hormone on gonadotropin secretion in cycling and postmenopausal women, 1992
    • Seasonal changes in carbohydrate levels in tissues of Carex lacustris, 1979
    • Helpful techniques in laser laparoscopy, 1988
    • Myo-inositol rather than D-chiro-inositol is able to improve oocyte quality in intracytoplasmic sperm injection cycles. A prospective, controlled, randomized trial., 2011
    • Natural supplement helps Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome patients - European treatment now stateside, 06/13/2012

Why It Matters: Dr. Roseff's Board Certifications

• Hormone Imbalance
  • Infertility
  • Insulin Resistance Syndrome
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Diseases

Univ Of California San Diego Medical Center

Completed in 1989

Ithaca College

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Roseff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roseff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Fluid Contrast Ultrasound
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Sperm Cryopreservation
  • Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility