Dr. Scott Podnos, MD

Dr. Scott Podnos, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Scott Podnos, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

1905 Clint Moore Rd Ste 103

Boca Raton, FL 33496

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Podnos

See how frequently Dr. Podnos performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cancer
Skin Cancer
Basal Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Podnos's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Keloid Scar
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Ringworm

• Mohs Surgery

• University of Florida
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Cleveland Clinic Fndn

Dr. Podnos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Podnos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Podnos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Podnos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Podnos to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Podnos' Performance
Deerfield Beach, FL |
Great doctors and staff,short wait,in and out, very good
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Podnos has performed two Mohs procedures for me and both have turned out very well. Neither had any ongoing issues. Very pleasant and professional.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Mohs surgery expertly done in an impossible location on inside ear. I would recomend to my family and friends.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. was punctual, friendly, and professional. He made eye to eye contact , shook my hand, and treated me as a person rather than a specimen in the lab. His explanations and follow-up exams worked out perfectly. I had 3 Mohs procedures in a 6 week time period and I am very satisfied. I recommend Dr. Podnos for any dermatology procedure.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I'm the nervous type when it comes to any medical procedure so I was very fortunate to be referred Dr. Podnos. Dr. Podnos performed Mohs surgery on my nose which I'm happy to report healed beautifully! His calm and informative demeanor will put you at ease and you know you're in good hands!
Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Podnos is a wonderful dermatologist and a skilled mohs surgeon. His exams are always thorough and his relaxed demeanor have consistently put me at ease. He never rushes through an exam and takes the time to answer all of my questions. If you are looking for the highest quality of care, I would highly recommend Dr. Podnos.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Out of all the dermatologists I've been to in my life, Dr Podnos is by far the best. He is very thorough and meticulous, and has a wonderful bedside manner. Anytime he has performed MOHS surgery on my face, it has healed perfectly and you can't even tell where the stitches were. He really cares about his patients and makes sure you have the best outcome. He also has an amazing staff in Mona and Marisol. They are always there for you if you have any questions or concerns.
in Boca Raton, Florida |
Dr. Podnos has been my dermatologist for many years. He is a great doctor, treating me for many stages of skin cancers. I trust him immensely and always leave the office knowing that I am in great hands. Dr. Podnos is very approachable, good humored, remembers his patients and listens intently to your needs. Both myself and my wife are extremely happy with the office and our care. Easy to make appointments or reschedule if needed.
The doctor was fine but the staff which was very important was awful and interrupted my fathers care. I plan on reporting to the doctor my experience. I was ignored by the office manager as a health care advocate for my father. My father counts on me to protect him.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I booked my appointment, asked if they accepted my insurance, gave them the member ID, got confirmation of the appointment a few days later. I took my 9 year old out of school in the middle of her day, drove all the way there to be told that they made a mistake and my insurance is not accepted and they would not see her
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Podnos takes the time necessary to perform a thorough exam each time you visit. He has a level of concern and caring that was missing from other dermatologists I visited in the past. He was meticulous in performing mohs surgery and did a great job explaining what was happening and following up. The staff has always been personable and caring as well.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Podnos, MD?
Are you Dr. Podnos?