Dr. Scott Pierce, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 71

Dr. Scott Pierce, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Westmont, IL and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern U, Women's Medical College medical school in 1977. He is affiliated with Gottlieb Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pierce to book an appointment.

Dr. Pierce

Life in Balance Healthcare & Wellness Inc.

4 E Ogden Ave Westmont, IL 60559

Compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists

Compare Dr. Pierce with our nearby Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital today at (630) 360-2663.

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

Dr. Pierce's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pierce

Dr. Pierce?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (25)
  • Explained conditions well (25)
  • Listened & answered questions (25)
  • Long wait times (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
The best ever! Took care and listened to me like no other
Elvira Colon in Chicago, IL – Apr 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
Dr. Scott Pierce has been my Gynecologist for 30 years or more. From my early teens through my mid 30's, I jumped from one Obstetrician/Gynecologist to another. I was never happy with how I was treated as a patient. When I was introduced to Dr. Pierce, I found the compassionate and experienced practitioner that I had been searching for. His staff is a wonderful group of caring and competent professionals, answering any questions that I have, and helping me with any requests that I might have.
Merryanne in Palatine, IL – Nov 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
Best Doctor Ever!! I've been going to Dr. Pierce for over 30 years and would never go anywhere else. He is caring, compassionate, professional, and honest. I also love his staff!!
Cathy H. in Elk Grove Village – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
Dr. Pierce is a great doctor and really cares for his patients. He is caring, patient, understanding and always available to his patience in a time of emergency. I am very fortunate to have such a great doctor who helped me deliver a happy, healthy, beautiful little girl.
Gina in Melrose Park, IL – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
I am so grateful to have Dr Pierce for the last 20+ years. He is absolutely the best doctor a woman could have. There is nothing more important than trusting your Dr with your health and the health of your baby. I never worry with Dr Pierce, his expertise, sincere care and superior knowledge is simply all we need. My sister, friend and a combined 5 babies all agree. Thank you Dr Pierce and staff.
Christina C. in Bloomingdale, IL – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
I cannot even imagine going to any other doctor. Dr. Pierce has been taking care of me for nearly 30 years. I have 2 beautiful children and now that my daughter is of age, she sees Dr. Pierce too. Would I trust my daughter's well being to just anyone? Dr. Pierce is the type of doctor that will tell you exactly how it is and will be there for you at any time. He is an advocate for his patients and will not have anyone of his patients mistreated or ignored. He will always be tops in my book!
Bina in Elk Grove Village, IL – Sep 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
Dr. Pierce is one in a million! I have been seeing him over 30 years and would definitely recommend him. He is extremely knowledgeable, caring, patient, professional, shall I go on! He will always go above an beyond for his patients. You would be hard presses to find another doctor that is so dedicated to his job!!!! DON'T every retire Dr. Pierce!!! :)
Renee C in Addison, IL – Aug 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
Best and professional care! Need I say more?
M.C. in Chicago, IL – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
He has been my doctor for over 12 years. Very understanding and will always make time to see you if it is urgent. Answers emails which is a nice option. Great staff. They really care about their patients.
Schaumburg, IL – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
Dr. Pierce is truly amazing! His expertise is unparalleled and his care for his patients is what every doctor should strive for. In the order of most important men I would trust with my life, it's: 1) Dr. Pierce 2) my dad 3) my husband (sorry honey) Dr. Pierce is just that good and I know that I am protected and cared for with him. It's the reason my two sisters and I have been going to him for over 20 years, and I highly recommend him to any woman.
Carolyn in West Chicago, IL – Aug 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Pierce for 24 years, and my four sisters have gone to him as well. He delivered all three of my children, and I trust all of our lives in his hands unconditionally. He saved my baby's life with a quick forcep delivery, despite hospital staff objections. He is knowledgeable, experienced, compassionate, and caring. He takes a no-nonsense approach to addressing issues/concerns and does what is best for the patient, always. Worth the hour drive in and wait time. Amazing!
Kimberly in Aurora, IL – Aug 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
I have been a patient for over 25 years and I would highly recommend Dr. Pierce to anyone who needs ob/gyn health care. Best baby doc EVER! Caring, understanding, takes his time with patients.
La Grange Park, IL – Aug 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
I have been with Dr Pierce for over 10 years. I wouldn't see anyone else. Dr Pierce and his staff are the best. I can always get an appointment when needed. Dr Pierce has been with me through some rough times. Even when I wasn't under his care he was there for me. Gottleib is also wonderful. All the nurses have been great! Highly recommended. It's refeshing to know that there are people that actually care. Dr Pierce and his staff along with the Gottleib staff......two thumbs up!
Wendy in Elmhurst, IL – Aug 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Pierce's for over 26 years. He delivered my twins and is now the OB-Gyn for my daughter too. I am a RN and can say without a doubt, he is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors I have ever known. His staff treats you like family. He is knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to diagnosis and provide excellent care. We drive over 25 miles to have Dr. Pierce as our OB-Gyn and will continue to have him as our OB-Gyn as long as he is in practice.
Susan K in Aurora, IL – Aug 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Pierce for 19 years. He's the best Doctor ever. He's very compassionate and caring and always goes the extra mile for his patients. I'm very lucky to have him as my Doctor. His staff is wonderful as well. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Gottlieb is a very good hospital as well.
Kathy Devenney in Naperville, IL – Aug 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?
Dr Pierce put me at ease the first time I met him. I had to have surgery for the first time and I was a nervous wreck. He calmed me the best he could and everything went well. Honestly, he's the best doctor and I am so glad I went to him
Diane in Elmwood Park IL – Aug 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Pierce, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pierce?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology