Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Scott Nadenik, DO
Dr. Scott Nadenik, DO is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Nadenik is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center and Munroe Regional Medical Center.

2120 SW 22nd Pl

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Nadenik

Dr. Nadenik's Experience

Dr. Nadenik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery

Dr. Nadenik does not have any board certifications listed.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Ear Surgery

• Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Nadenik has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nadenik has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nadenik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nadenik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nadenik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nadenik to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Nadenik's Performance
in Ocala, FL |
I am very likely to recommend Dr. Nadenik to others. He is very concerned for his patients and very thorough with explaining all that you need to know with your particular situation.
in Ocala, FL |
I had a great experience as a patient of Dr. Nadenik. I had a balloon sinus dilation which has helped me be able to breath so much better. Not having the constant sinus headaches and drainage I had been suffering with for years. I'm very thankful for the care that Dr Nadenik gives. He doesn't rush through appointments but takes the time to listen.I would highly recommend Ocala Ear ,Nose and Throat and Dr Nadenik!
in Ocala, FL |
I have suffered with multiple sinus infections each year for (at least) the last 40 years. These infections would typically result in a bronchial infection, which would usually trigger an asthma attack, and sometimes a trip to the local ER. Dr. Nadenik performed significant surgery on my sinuses in September of 2016. My allergies continue to bother me at this time of year, but I have not had any sinus infections OR related bronchial infections OR asthma attacks since the surgery! THANK YOU!
Ocala, FL |
I cant thank Dr. Nadenik enough, he changed my life. I was very sick, with my left side full of polyps & half of my right side, also had bone/cartilage blocking a passageway. My sinuses were unable to drain & I was getting back to back infections, living on antibiotics and steriods, which were also making me sick. Dr. Nadenik, performed a 3 or 4 procedure full sinus surgery, and now I feel brand new. There were no complications. I can breathe better than I have ever been able to. Thank You Doc!
in Ocala, FL |
He is very nice and a good Doctor. He does very good work. I will recommend him to every one I know. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
in Ocala, FL |
Four years after surgery My health is much improved! Dr. Nadenik straightened my nose in order to perform the ballon surgery for a sinus infection. I did not want the surgery. He worked with me using other medications hoping to clear the infection without surgery. He listens, he hears, and is so kind in his approach to your situation.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Nadenik is a very competent and thorough physician. I am very happy with the results of my surgery and would highly recommend his services.
Ocala, FL |
Dr. Nadenik was thorough in his explanation of what was causing my dizziness. He showed a caring attitude. I would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT. 20 years of knowledge was obvious!
in Ocala, FL |
9/15/16 I had my 3rd appointment with Dr. Nadenik today. He reviewed my CT scan of Sinus and did a thorough exam of my sinuses, and said you really need sinus surgery - I told him that I just turned age 75, and was very leary of any surgery - he said I understand but you really need surgery -- I told him NO, because the RX he gave me worked fine in eliminating my sinus problem - he said OK I will give you the RX and if you need me call me for appt - He did not push surgery & listen to my concern
in The Villages, FL |
I had complex sinus surgery after thorough examination by Dr. Nadenik. Procedure and recovery was as described by the Doctor. Dr. Nadenik spent a lot of time explaining what was involved and what to expect after the procedure.
in Summerfield, FL |
I would highly recomend Dr. Nadenik, he did a thorough and satisfactory operation on my sinus problem.
in Wildwood, FL |
Dr Nadenik is very professional & thorough. Was very happy with my outcome
One of the best doctors all around! He performed pretty invasive surgery on my sinuses and septum because of severe migraines due to polyps and cyst in my sinuses and they are completely gone! He's friendly, professional, down to earth, and great at what he does!
Have you seen Dr. Scott Nadenik, DO?
Are you Dr. Nadenik?