Dr. Scott Moulton, DO

Dr. Scott Moulton, DO

Internal Medicine  |
Male

Dr. Scott Moulton, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Ogden, UT. He has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Moulton is affiliated with Intermountain McKay-Dee Hospital, Ogden Regional Medical Center and Lakeview Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Moulton

Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.

Dr. Moulton's Experience

Dr. Moulton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Touro University Nevada - Henderson NV
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • University of Utah

Dr. Moulton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moulton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moulton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Lakeview Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Moulton is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Moulton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moulton to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Moulton's Performance
Ogden, UT |
I've had many doctors during my life time. Dr. Moulton ranks as the very best. He takes time to listen, ask questions and explain things to me and my wife. He is very easy to talk to which is very comforting. It's very obvious he cares about me.
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Moulton takes the time to know his patients personally. He makes it his business to know the patient's personal medical history. He also takes time to explain things in very understandable ways.
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Moulton is everything a good doctor should be. He listens attentively, shows concerns, and has a personality that puts one immediately at ease. Also, his nurse is amazing. She always follows up on everything and is very aware of what is going on. I don't usually write review, but my experiences with Dr. Moulton deserves praise. He is a great doctor!
in West Haven, Utah |
Excellent Doctor, always takes time to answer any questions.
in Layton, UT |
There are many things that I would recommend Dr. Moulton for. Patience, understanding and caring is a few. He never seems rushed. I am a person, not a number which is important to me. The whole staff is very pleasant. I have not had a bad experience.
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Moulton and his staff are very professional, very kind and friendly. I feel like I am among family, which I do not have close, when I visit the office of Dr. Moulton. I would recommend to anyone looking for a health care provider to visit this office.
in Ogden, Ut |
Along with being very compassionate, Dr Moulton is an excellent listener and gives great advice.
in Farr West Ut |
Would do if an occasion arises
in OGDEN |
Office staff are very kind and courteous. His nurse, Jennie, always greets you with a smile and genuine concern. Dr. Moulton is my favorite. He always takes the time to really talk and listen to you, even if you are a frequent flyer, like me. I am a nurse of 40 years and find him very knowledgeable and competent. I highly recommend Dr. Moulton for your health care needs.
Ogden, UT |
Takes to long to make other appointments
in Ogden, Utah |
I rave about this doctor - he is terrifically thorough and patient with a very difficult client. He and his staff are kind and positive.
in Ogden |
Dr Moulton is very judgemental and does not listen to your concerns . And is somewhat rude and off putting . I am looking for a different doctor .
Have you seen Dr. Scott Moulton, DO?
Are you Dr. Moulton?