Dr. Scott Miscovich, MD

Dr. Scott Miscovich, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Scott J Miscovich MD LLC 45-1144 Kamehameha Hwy Ste 500 Kaneohe, HI 96744 Get Directions

Dr. Scott Miscovich, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Kaneohe, HI. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Miscovich is affiliated with Castle Medical Center.

Dr. Miscovich's Experience

See how Dr. Miscovich's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miscovich

Dr. Miscovich accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Miscovich has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miscovich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miscovich to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Miscovich's Performance
Kaneohe, HI |
Dr. Miscovich's administrative staff needs improvement.... Dr. Miscovich himself is great! I've trusted him with my healthcare for 2 years, and I have been completely satisfied with his medical decisions, and his PA's and nurses. However, his admin staff does not communicate with one another and it is difficult, at best, to get messages to him following a visit to see a proper specialist for my specific condition. So because of his admin staff, I cannot recommend his office for treatment.
in Kailua, HI |
I love Dr. Scott Miscovich and staff. His PA's Shey, Katy Murphy & Mo are excellent as are the medical assistants. They really listen to the patient and come up with the best treatment plan for you. I cannot say the same for the urgent care across the street, but I highly recommend the primary care office to anyone looking for a great primary care Dr. on the Windward side.
in K?ne?ohe, HI |
Dr. Miscovich has been my primary family doctor for about 14 years now. Very good bedside manner. Very thorough with diagnosis. Spends time with patients, this adds a bit of waiting time in the waiting room. Extremely efficient with time. Very flexible with payment methods. I more than willing to call in prescriptions when needed. Over a 60 year life, and about 12 primary doctors, dispersed over 3 states, Dr. Miscovich is the second best primary family doctor I have had
in KANEOHE, HI |
I am a 68-year old union crane operator who raised 6-kids as a single dad. As a lifelong resident of Oahu, I searched long and hard to find a family physician that is friendly, an excellent diagnostician and who cuts right to the chase while working with you to keep your medical exam costs and lab tests to a minimum. If there were a way to give this doctor more than 5-stars I absolutely would without hesitation.
in San Francisco, CA |
I couldn't believe how great their office looked. It was very obvious that they took pride in the office's appearance. It was one of the best looking offices I've ever seen.
in San Francisco, CA |
They were by far one of the best I've ever seen in their field. It was obvious that they've been exceeding their clients' expectations for many years.
in Kaneohe, HI |
I had to write and say that the PA I have been seeing there for the past year, Emilia is so great. She is caring and easy to talk to. I saw her for some things I was nervous about but she was very helpful- even called me after the visit to see how I was doing. Dr. Miscovich is great too they are a good team.
in Kaneohe, HI |
Dr. Scott is great. I love how he maintains current up to date equipment and services to better serve his patients.
in Ashburn, VA |
The office staff is amazing- so helpful and kind. Such a relief, especially when you are sick!
in Ashburn, VA |
They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I've ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was so impressed with the progress I was able to make after visiting them. All my questions were answered, and I feel a lot more confident and hopeful about the future.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Miscovich is definitely one of my favorite doctors. He's listens well, is very knowledgeable, has a great sense of humor and makes you feel comfortable right from the start. When my brother needed a new feeding tube he immediately set him up at Castle rather than have him got to town to have it replaced. Some of the receptionists there could be more professional at times but once you go through the door its first class treatment all the way.
in Ashburn, VA |
I've had Dr. Miscovich as my pcp for quite a few years now and i love him! He is very caring and thorough and he listens to and resolves every concerns I have. Treats you like family too.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr Miscovich has always treated me with great respect and caring as a person. He has been my doctor for over 15 years. He's a very nice person and a good doctor.
in Kaneohe, HI |
Excellent Doctor, I am very happy with the service provided. Sometimes there may be a longer waiting time, however I always schedule in extra time. Dr. Miscovich really cares and takes the time to solve the problem. Staff is friendly and helpful. too.
in Miami, FL |
They would never suggest that I buy something that wasn't necessary, and never pressured me. They were always very considerate and professional. Their office was way too cold, I was absolutely freezing. I usually don't have a problem with the cold, but I wanted to get out of that office as soon as possible. They could've used quite a few more staff members.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Miscovich, MD?
Are you Dr. Miscovich?

Compare Dr. Miscovich

Dr. Miscovich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Hawaii not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

Dr. Miscovich does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Miscovich and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

American University Of The Caribbean / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1986

St Mary's Hospital

Dr. Miscovich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miscovich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Occupational Medicine

Dr. Miscovich does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Miscovich and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.