Urology  |
Dr. Scott Miller, MD
Dr. Scott Miller, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Northside Hospital.

Georgia Urology-Glenridge

5730 Glenridge Dr Ste 200

Atlanta, GA 30328

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Miller

I am honored each time a patient trusts me with their future well-being. I take that privilege very seriously, as though I had the health of my own loved-one in my hands.

Dr. Miller's Experience

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology

• Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Ureteral Stricture or Kinking
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

• Adrenalectomy
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Uroflowmetry
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine

• Patients' Choice Award, 2008-2012
  • Compassionate Doctor Award, 2010 and 2
  • US News and World Report America's Top 1% Doctors, 2011 and 2

• French

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr Scott Miller is an amazing surgeon and person. He has been my doctor and friend since my diagnosis of prostate cancer in February of 2016. He performed a prostatectomy in March of 2016 robotically and has followed me since then. So far so good. I recommend him wholeheartedly.
Atlanta, GA |
I had a huge benign prostate that was removed by Dr Scott Miller robotically. Both the surgery and post op course were completely uneventful. I would recommend Dr Miller for prostate surgery without reservation.
in Cumming, GA |
I am so blessed and thankful to have Dr. Miller as my Dad's doctor. In spite of his success in his field, he remains to be humble, compassionate and caring to his patients. He takes the time to talk to us, listens and answers our questions. Thank you Dr. Miller for taking care of my Dad.
in Cumming, GA |
I have worked in the medical field for 25years. I have come across a lot of different MD's. I have been a patient in many different medical practices. I have never had such a great experience than I had with Dr Miller's practice. It starts with his receptionist's? welcome to his nurse Valerie kind heart! Dr Miller is as professional as they get. He tells you like it is and he has mad skills when it comes to his robotic driveability. He is truly a life saver!
Marietta, GA |
Dr. Miller is very personable and professional. He ran tests, listened to my history and concerns and then formed a treatment plan. He was caring, knowledgeable, and thorough. I am grateful to Dr. Miller for his expertise and kindly manner with patients. I would certainly recommend him to family or friends.
in Atlanta, GA |
I saw Dr Scott Miller, MD for the 1st time about 2 weeks ago. I have cancer of the prostate within the capsule both aggressive & slow. I had 2 MRI's of the prostate done at Emory University from 2014 & 2016 & a biopsy done in 2016. NO one at Emory where the tests were done Or Dr Miller have taken their time to go over the results. When Dr Miller saw me he neither asked me about these tests or even inquired about my huge family hx of prostate cancer. He ordered a PSA & an next appt in 6 months.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Miller clearly knows his stuff. I was totally confident in his ability to give me the best results from my prostate cancer surgery. He made me feel at ease before and after the procedure. He is patient and willingly listens to your questions and gives you as much time as you need. His staff is awesome as well. I highly recommend him if you need da Vinci robotic surgery.
Atlanta, GA |
I met Dr. Miller in an emergency setting at Northside and then saw him post my procedure. At all times he was extremely courteous and thorough in explaining my options. He focused his attention on me and did not make me feel like he was being rushed. Dr. Miller listened and answered my questions.
in Atlanta, GA |
Approximately three years ago Dr. Miller removed my left kidney which was required due to a variety of reasons. His bedside manner is incredible, i.e., he listens very well to the patient's concerns and questions and provides answers and rationale for his surgical approach. I would recommend him highly to anyone. It has been a pleasure having him as my urological surgeon. He has a great wit and sense of humor to match. Christopher C. Hayden
Dr. Miller is a very kind, compassionate, knowledgeable doctor as well as a skilled surgeon. I rate professionalism and bedside manner as must haves in a doctor I entrust my medical care to. He scores a 10! I feel very fortunate to have been under his care.
in Dunwoody |
Dr. Miller offers a unique combination of excellent clinical capability and compassionate patient interaction. He has gone above and beyond in researching treatment options. He is an interested and active member of the treatment team. We feel so blessed to have him as both a doctor and consultant. It's like having a close family member to consult with as you navigate the web of medical procedures and options.
in Marietta, GA |
In May 2011, I learned that I had prostate cancer. I asked a local cardiologist for a recommendation for a urologist to evaluate treatment alternative. He immediately said "Dr. Scott Miller". Surgery was the choice for me which was done on 7/11/2011. My recovery was relatively easy and uncomplicated. At 5 yrs, I am cancer free. Dr. Miller's skill is world class. Beyond, his caring, loving touch puts you at ease at the toughest time in your life. He is the best!!
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Miller has a calm demeanor which is comforting when faced with serious medical issues. He explains all the options and then gives his professional opinion on what he feels would be the best treatment. Would highly recommend him for urologic conditions.
in Barnesville, GA |
Very positive every time I visit.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?