Dr. Scott Miller, MD

Dr. Scott Miller, MD

Urology  ·
Dr. Scott Miller, MD is an urology specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in urology.

5730 Glenridge Dr Ste 200

Atlanta, GA 30328

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Miller

See how frequently Dr. Miller performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
Prostate Removal
Urinary Disorders

Dr. Miller's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "I am honored each time a patient trusts me with their future well-being. I take that privilege very seriously, as though I had the health of my own loved-one in my hands."

• Urology

• Urology
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine

• Patients' Choice Award, 2008-2012
  • Compassionate Doctor Award, 2010 and 2
  • US News and World Report America's Top 1% Doctors, 2011 and 2

• French

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends

Dr. Miller's Performance

Dr Scott Miller is an amazing surgeon and person. He has been my doctor and friend since my diagnosis of prostate cancer in February of 2016. He performed a prostatectomy in March of 2016 robotically and has followed me since then. So far so good. I recommend him wholeheartedly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a huge benign prostate that was removed by Dr Scott Miller robotically. Both the surgery and post op course were completely uneventful. I would recommend Dr Miller for prostate surgery without reservation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am so blessed and thankful to have Dr. Miller as my Dad's doctor. In spite of his success in his field, he remains to be humble, compassionate and caring to his patients. He takes the time to talk to us, listens and answers our questions. Thank you Dr. Miller for taking care of my Dad.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have worked in the medical field for 25years. I have come across a lot of different MD's. I have been a patient in many different medical practices. I have never had such a great experience than I had with Dr Miller's practice. It starts with his receptionist's? welcome to his nurse Valerie kind...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Miller is very personable and professional. He ran tests, listened to my history and concerns and then formed a treatment plan. He was caring, knowledgeable, and thorough. I am grateful to Dr. Miller for his expertise and kindly manner with patients. I would certainly recommend him to...more
Are you Dr. Miller?