Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Scott Miller, MD
Dr. Scott Miller, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. He has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Cape Canaveral Hospital, Florida Hospital Carrollwood, Tampa General Hospital and Viera Hospital.

8725 N Wickham Rd Ste 301

Melbourne, FL 32940

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller's Experience

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Miller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis

• Synovial Biopsy
  • Total Knee Arthroplasty With Robotic Assistance

• Med Coll Of Wi
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Miller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
Titusville, FL |
Dr. Miller and his staff are very knowledgeable and professional. This was my second hip replacement. This one has taken half the recovery time.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr Miller performed a revision on me. This experience has been awesome. The initial visits with Clyde as well as everything from surgery through PT has been better than I could have imagined.
in Jacksonville |
It has been a wonderful experience dealing with Dr. Miller's office, from the receptionist and everyone we have dealt with through the whole process.
in Cape Canaveral |
The whole experience of total knee replacement has been, extremely professional, efficient, and far less painful than anticipated.
in Cocoa, FL |
Dr. Miller is a excellent surgeon as well as an orthopedic doctor. He is very professional in all his dealings with patients but at the same time, genuinely friendly with them. He has a thorough knowledge of the subject matter and gets folks to relax and trust him right from the start. I would recommend any person to Dr. Miller who has orthopedic problems. He can solve them for you.
in Cocoa Beach, FL |
He answers your questions succinctly and honestly. No fluff. I like that. Very efficient process to date. Again, I appreciate that.
in West Melbourne, FL |
I have been totally pleased with my experience working with Dr Miller and his staff. Dr Miller is friendly and knowledgeable. He has always made me feel comfortable with the decisions and care he provides.
in Palm Bay, FL |
He and his team are great.
Merritt Island, FL |
Dr Miller and his assistant are wonderful however the ladies at the front desk must really hate their jobs!! They don't smile or even acknowledge you if your in front of them...my husband was waiting in the front while I was in with the doctor and the white, short haired lady was very rude to a messenger!!! Not good for business!!
in Palm Bay, FL |
Dr. Miller is amazing. He recently performed a hip replacement on my left hip. He was very personable and informative throughout the entire process of diagnosis, surgery and post surgery. My recovery was much faster than I had imagined. In less than a week I was off pain medication. In less than 2 weeks I am walking without a cane with only minor discomfort from the surgery. I hope I don't need it, but if I need any knee or hip work I will not hesitate to go back to Dr. Miller.
Rockledge, FL |
I am quite happy with the way I have been treated. I definitely recommend Dr Miller.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Miller. Is one of the best Dr's I have ever had, he sits and listens to you about any concerns you might have, you never feel rushed Dr. Miller is expert as what he does as a surgeon, never before have I had such confidence in a doctor.
Palm Bay, FL |
Dr. Miller is one AWESOME physician! From the time you go in for the first time to see him and to the time after surgery. He was great! A wonderful bed side manner. It sure is nice to have a Dr. that cares. Thank you Dr. Miller!
in Palm Bay, FL |
Excellent experience with Dr. Miller and his staff. I really like Online Check-in with my doctor after my surgery, that's the first time I ever experience the care from a doctor, I could talk to him and I can send him pictures, Amazing ??
Viera, FL |
Dr Miller is an exceptional person and physician. It is rare these days to find a physician that takes the time and expresses genuine interest in the patient's circumstances. He always has time for any question and no matter how bad it gets is able to coax a smile. Past surgeries I have had and the time spent with those surgeons, I have been surprised at the amount of face to face encounters I have had with Dr Miller. Healy First and his patients are very fortunate to have him.
in Merritt Island, FL |
He was great. Yes, I will recommend him.
Melbourne, FL |
Dr Miller listened and considered my concerns prior to making recommendations about surgery. He is very skilled but also very kind and considerate. I highly recommend him!
in Cocoa, FL |
Dr. Miller and his team are like a well oiled machine. I was educated as to what I needed to do to prepare myself for a hip replacement and this preparation made for an easy recovery. The follow up healthloop was awesome, it kept me understanding what was happening to my body and what should be happening at all times. My questions were answered promptly and this was by far the best surgical experience I have ever had
in Viera,FL |
From my first appointment, through rescheduling (on my part), through surgery and post-op physical therapy, Dr.Miller and his team have been present in the moment, very caring, extremely professional, and forthcoming with answers to any questions I may have had. I will recommend him (them) without reservation. At the same time, kudos to Viera Hospital for being at the top of their game!
in Titusville, FL |
I have found the Best Of The Best Great He is caring and does follow up and he Reply instant. So does his Team.Keep up the Excellent Work.
in Viera, FL |
Dr. Miller has great bedside manner. Friendly and easy going while being efficient and tactical in treating my knee pain and injection management.
Melbourne, FL |
Dr Miller was very kind, yet professional about my surgery. I felt he gave me his full attention and answered all my questions. I was scheduled for surgery promptly and at the surgery center I preferred. Dr Miller kept my informed all along the way. I am very grateful to Dr Miller and would highly recommend his services for anyone considering knee surgery.
Rockledge, FL |
Dr. Miller was attentive and answered all my questions. My experience was exactly as Dr. Miller described it would be.
in Rockledge |
Dr Miller and his staff have been outstanding and I do mean outstanding. A very strong 10
Melbourne, FL |
Went to dr last Fri and was told he made an appointment with a back center at the cape for me. Called his office on Tues to ask if he really contacted the back center through his helper. Thurs night at 7pm no reply. Needs to work with his assistant to insure a followup was done. No calls yet.
in Cocoa, FL |
Dr. Miller has always had my best interests in place. He was conservative and well thought out my procedure and what was best for me. he spent a lot of time with me, answering my questions and listening to my concerns. I would definitely recommend him to others. In fact, I already have.
in Rockledge, FL |
5 stars is not enough for Dr. Miller. I have had multiple surgeries experiencing many wonderful and highly qualified surgeons, but Dr. Miller takes the top honors. He takes as much time as necessary to explain what he is going to do with incredible follow up, skill, empathy and concern. Dr. Miller has gone above and beyond what was expected based upon my experience.
in Cocoa Beach, FL |
I put off having hip replacement surgery for a year. I shouldn't have. I attended one of Dr. Miller's seminars and was convinced this was for me. At first meeting he explained my x-ray and what was going on in the hip. We scheduled surgery that day. My pre-op with him was like talking to an old friend. He was informative and put any fears to rest. Surgery was a breeze and now two weeks out (to the day) I'm walking without a cane much of the time! I would recommend Dr. Miller to anyone, anytime!
in Satellite Beach, FL |
Good care & good results from both doctor & staff.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr Miller is dedicated to his patients and gives as much time as needed for their questions. You feel confident after meeting with him
in Titusville, FL |
Excellent surgeon with a caring and knowledgable bedside manor.
in Viera, FL |
Had one hip done 5 years ago, different Doc. Very good Doc, just different process. Dr Miller's process was 1 night hospital stay vs 3. If doing well. PT day after surgery vs 2 weeks later, continues regularly both by self and PT specialists. 'Super' asperine vs cumidin reduces nurse monitoring blood. My worst problem is I feel so good I tend to over-do. Constantly walking away from my walker,have since day 5. Anesthetist 'fixed' my prior issues. Email interface- great tips, reminders.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?