Dr. Scott London, MD

Dr. Scott London, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Scott London, MD is a neurology specialist in Lakewood, CO and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine in 1985 and specializes in neurology.

1536 Cole Blvd Ste 250

Lakewood, CO 80401

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. London

See how frequently Dr. London performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Essential Tremor
high
Trigeminal Neuralgia
Headache

Dr. London's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. London "As the Neurologist at New West Physicians, I want to understand my patients' needs and concerns through listening intently and thoughtfully grasping their particular issues. Each patient brings a unique set of Neurologic and interpersonal problems to address. In partnership with the primary care physician, I want to navigate these challenges and strive for the best possible outcome for the individual and their loved ones. Providing this service in a competent and compassionate fashion is paramount for effective health care delivery. Dr. London has received the 5280 Top Doc Award. "

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• McGill Univ
  • University Of Co School Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989
  • University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. London has no media or publications listed.

Dr. London does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. London and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. London's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. London to family and friends

Dr. London's Performance

I recommend if you have any type of seizure disorder you seek a different or specialized neurologist instead. As a young person (24) I felt condescended to and felt I was not taken seriously. He reluctantly told me I "probably" have epilepsy and that it was "not a big deal" via voicemail. I hear he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Doctor London was so helpful to me when I had been misdiagnosed by a highly regarded neurologist. Dr. London did not agree and encouraged further testing which proved that his opinion was correct and I did not have epilepsy. I am so grateful to him for creating that doubt in my mind and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Best ever, really understood my complex med history, which I could now use with my Oncologist, esp with allergies. Having real prob with Chemo and will NOT! get understanding. He was great at everything! Treats you as a whole person, with caring, listens, helps. Really likes you. I really miss...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0