Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 33

Dr. Lindsey

Hollywood Dermatology & Cosmetic Specialists

3850 Hollywood Blvd Ste 403 Hollywood, FL 33021

Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD is a dermatologist in Hollywood, FL and has been practicing for 1 years. He graduated from University Of Miami / School Of Medicine in 2014 and specializes in dermatology, pediatric dermatology, and more.

Dr. Lindsey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lindsey

Dr. Lindsey?
Dr. Lindsey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD
RecentMost Helpful
My teenage son had been misdiagnosed with ringworm and was getting worse over time. Dr. Lindsey took the time to review the entire history very carefully and made new recommendations. My son's questions were patiently answered and his concerns were putt to rest. We will be following up soon and would definitely recommend him to others. He is professional, well-informed and an excellent communicator.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD?
Antes de conocer al Dr Lindsey consulté con otros doctores, porque necesitaba cirugía de cancer de piel, ninguno me escuchó tan bien como el Dr Lindsey, que habla muy bien Español. Los resultados de la cirugía fueron muy buenos. Lo recomiendo con mucha confianza.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD?
Dr. Lindsey was extremely caring and thorough in my office visit with him. He is an outstanding doctor who possesses the rare qualities of proficiency excellence and kindness in his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD?
I went to Dr Lindsay for Mohs for a cancer on my nose. I was extremely nervous but he made me feel very comfortable and explained the procedure to me and my wife. He took the spot off and used stitches and i am very happy with the result. He made me feel very at ease and I would go to him again
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD?
dr. lindsey is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. i have sent him many patients. he is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD?
I can say enough about Dr. Linsey. He has made me beautiful again . He did an excellent job with fillers to my cheeks for volume and lift. He has a great eye for detail . I am so happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD?
He cured the adult acne I had been suffering with for 4 years! I am so grateful that I found Dr. Lindsey. He has also removed a mole for me, and treated the scar from a previous mole removal done by another dermatologist that I was unhappy with. He is skilled in cosmetic procedures & as a result I have a renewed sense of confidence. Thank you for everything! His bedside manner is pleasant, he is prompt & courteous, and very informative. I always feel at ease when I am seeing him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD?
I saw Dr. Lindsey for a Mohs procedure on my nose. I was extremely anxious at having the procedure done but Dr. Lindsey put me at ease. He had an excellent bedside manner and was a skilled surgeon. I have no scar and would absolutely see him again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD?
I was extremely happy with Dr. Lindsey’s professionalism and quality of service. I would highly recommend him for any dermatological needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD?
Dr. Lindsey was extremely professional and I am very happy with the results of my procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD?
I took my 5 year old son to Dr. Lindsey. He was apprehensive about the appointment but Dr. Lindsey was great with him, explained everything to him in a way he could understand, and gave him great treatment. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Lindsey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lindsey?

Scott F. Lindsey MD, FAAD is a board-certified dermatologist with post-graduate training in both Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery. He has expertise treating a broad range of dermatologic conditions ranging from me...

• Dermatology

University Of Miami / School Of Medicine
2018
2014

Dr. Lindsey accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Lindsey's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Fractional Non-Ablative Laser Treatment
  • Itchy Skin
  • Mohs Defect Reconstruction Surgery
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Seborrheic Keratosis