Dr. Scott Lederhaus, MD

Dr. Scott Lederhaus, MD

Neurosurgery  ·
Dr. Scott Lederhaus, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Arcadia, CA and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Rush Medical College Of Rush University in 1980 and specializes in neurosurgery.

1015 N 1st Ave Apt A

Arcadia, CA 91006

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Lederhaus

See how frequently Dr. Lederhaus performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spine Disorders
Brain Disorders

Dr. Lederhaus's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lederhaus "Exhaustive evaluations, conservative care. Spend one hour with new patients. Comprehensive consenting procedures so that patients fully understand their diagnosis and treatment plan."

• Neurosurgery

• Endocrine Disorders
  • Epilepsy
  • Hypopituitarism
  • Nerve Injury
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Thrombosis
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Irvine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • Rush Medical College Of Rush University
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Californiadavis Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • University of CaliforniaIrvine Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Lederhaus has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lederhaus does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lederhaus and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lederhaus' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lederhaus to family and friends

Dr. Lederhaus' Performance

I had a friend who had back surgery couple years ago, he still has pain but it doesn't go down his leg anymore though
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Lederhaus is the best at what he does. He has a lot of experience and I know he would not do surgery if it wasn't necessary. He is honest, thorough and made me feel completely comfortable. I would send family members to him if I had to.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The office is not patient friendly. The doctor is not concerned with the medical condition of the patient. He will not treat you unless the patient gives up all their legal rights by signing the liability form. So don't waste your time with this office. They don't care about your time and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

My office is a very efficient and group of concerned employees. I am concerned with your condition. Signing an arbitration form is not mandatory. I prefer having the patient information a couple of days prior to an appointment so I can personally review that information along with the imaging studies so I have a good idea why a patient would be consulting with me when I enter the examination room. It makes me more efficient and informed about your condition.

If you see Dr. Lederhaus you have to sign away all your rights in case of misdiagnosis or medical mistakes. He charges $100 for a cancelled appointment. He will not give any estimates upfront. He doesn't take checks. Money is their main concern (in my opinion), medical problems seem to be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

My evaluations are comprehensive and accurate. I am not perfect, but I have had 30 years of experience diagnosing all types of conditions. We charge a 100 cancellation fee for patients who simply do not show up for an appointment. When that happens I waste an hour of my time since that is how long we book a new patient. I'm sure you can understand. Money is not our main concern, but it is a business and we do appreciate being paid for the work we do. Would you work for free.