Dr. Scott Kelly, MD

Dr. Scott Kelly, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Scott Kelly, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Flowood, MS. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

Learn about Dr. Kelly

Dr. Kelly's Experience

Dr. Kelly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Kelly "To provide the best Medical Care possible."

• Preventive Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Abscess
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Allergies
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bronchitis

• Stitches
  • Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Tennessee
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Christus Santa Rosa Fp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Kelly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mississippi Baptist Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Kelly is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Kelly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelly to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Kelly's Performance
in Brandon, MS |
Not personable. Quick in and out. If you have a re-occuring condition, do dare ask questions or make suggestions for your own health. You will be quickly asked not to return.
in Richland MS |
Best doctor hands down. Addresses all your needs and really cares. Very personable. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Florence |
I had used Dr. Kelly for a few years, and he had diagnosed the wrong thing before, and like others said, it's quick just to get you out. When I went on a Medicare health plan, I was treated even worse. The last visit, they drew blood, but did not do the test I asked or was told they were going to, but charged my insurance. When I called and complained, I was told he would not see me again.
in Brandon, MS |
Dr. Kelly is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He truly cares about his patients and provides the best medical care that a person could ask for. I highly recommend him!
in Jackson, MS |
Dr. Kelly was very thorough and explained everything to me as needed. He is a caring physician that puts his patients first. I felt like I was talking to a friend rather than a doctor. He is very personable and truly cares about his patients. He took more than enough time with me one on one to make sure all of my health needs were addressed. He answered all of my questions and assured me that my health needs would be met. I would recommend Dr. Kelly to anyone seeking a caring Family Physician.
in Brandon, MS |
Excellent Doctor!!! Dr Kelly takes the time to listen to his patients and that is very important to me.
in Jackson MS |
the service was excellent, from the time i reach i check in until the i checked out. wait time was less than 20 minutes. Dr. Keller is a very good physician, hr makes you feels like he really cares... very impressive!!!
in Jackson, MS |
Unfortunately, the only thing I remember about my visit to Dr. Kelly is his incomparable level of medical incompetence as he was unable to identify even the simplest health problems.
in Jackson, MS |
I only went to. Dr. Kelly once and I regret it. His examination is very superficial. It looks like he is working only to put a check mark "Done" in your record without trying to diagnose any problems you might have. He does not listen to patients well either. I would not go to him myself and would not recommend him to other prospective patients.
in Brandon, MS |
I was a walkin this morning and he saw me very promptly. Upon talking about me being a teacher he informed me if I ever needed anything call the office and he would take care of me even if he was fully booked. It's nice to have that especially when you're not from the area!
in Brandon,Ms |
I have Crohn's disease and several other medical issues I suffer from! I have been to many Doctors over the past 20 years or so because of this. I have NEVER had a Doctor actually listen to my needs and concerns the way Doctor Kelly does! It's very obvious he loves his job and truly cares about his patients! He has been my primary care physician for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue.
in Brandon, Ms |
I have been seeing Dr Kelly for 8 years now. You will not find a better more concerned Doctor. He and his staff are always very professional and truly care about their patients. I have never felt rushed or cut off by Dr Kelly, in fact he has always spent as much time as I needed with me. He discusses all the options for treatment and gives me the pros and cons of each. I highly recommend Dr Kelly for your general practice family medicine needs!
in Brandon, MS |
Dr Scott Kelly really cares about his patients. He is never in a hurry to rush in and rush out .......he genuinely listens to his patients and makes unbiased decisions on how to care for them !!!! My husband NEVER goes to the Dr but now has monthly check ups with Dr Kelly and actually listens to his advice!!!!
in Madison, MS |
I saw Dr. Kelly several times for bronchitis and then pneumonia. Not only was he professional, but he took his time with me and made sure I was on a track to recovery before leaving the office. The office is full service and the staff is wonderful. His nurses, Ashley and Julie, were wonderful and remembered me each time I came in. I highly recommend Dr. Kelly and his crew at Baptist.
Brandon, MS |
Very unprofessional, was not concerned about the patient at all. Expertise does not extend beyond most basic medical training. Will not be back.
The most kind and competent Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Office staff is excellent as well. His nurse is friendly and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Kelly, MD?
Are you Dr. Kelly?

Visit Dr. Kelly

Dr. Kelly accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO