Dr. Scott Keller, MD

Family Medicine | Male

St John Clinic 7501 Riverside Pkwy Tulsa, OK 74136 Get Directions
Dr. Scott Keller, MD
Dr. Scott Keller, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Keller is affiliated with St. John Medical Center and St. John Broken Arrow.

Dr. Keller's Care Philosophy

I strive to provide individualized whole person medical care. In other words, I emphasize preventive health services, healthy lifestyles, exercise, spirituality, and appropriate cost-conscious medical treatments.

Dr. Keller's Experience

See how Dr. Keller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Keller

Dr. Keller accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Keller is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Keller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Keller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keller to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Keller Says:

I appreciate the time spent providing feedback that will be shared with others. I value the opportunity to continually improve my patient's experience. Feel free to leave a message with my medical assistant regarding any concerns you may have.

Dr. Keller's Performance
    GOOD
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Keller has been my PCP and gastroenterologist for the past 7 years. He always listens and asks relevant questions and is extremely professional.
in Oklahoma |
Dr. Keller is the worst physician I have ever had the "pleasure" of meeting. He misdiagnosed me multiple times, called me a drug addict when I was in serious pain and was extremely rude to me every time we spoke about my care. I had to keep repeating myself about my medical history because he never wrote it down and couldn't remember it. He discreted me when I was telling the truth about compliance with my medication. He called me a manipulative, lying patient because he is an ignorant fool.
in Bixby, OK. |
Dr. Keller is one of the best doctors I have ever seen, he has a great bedside manner and is very much a people person. His medical knowledge is second do to none.
Tulsa, OK |
I was on a potentially dangerous drug for several months. The specialist that Dr. Keller sent me to said that I could come off of it completely, but wanted to speak to Dr. Keller first. It took Dr. Keller 3 weeks to get back to me after he spoke to the specialist with no apology or explanation.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Keller is one of the most incredible physcians I have had in my life time. He is exceptionally conscientious of my concerns and fears. He goes to great lengths to communicate my treatment plan and options.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Keller, MD?
Are you Dr. Keller?

Compare Dr. Keller

Dr. Keller's Care Philosophy

Dr. Keller says...

Dr. Keller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Keller has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Keller's Board Certifications

Hillcrest Med Ctr In His Image Fp

Completed in 1991

Oru

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Keller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Colonoscopy With Polypectomy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Excision of Cyst