Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Scott Kazdan, DO
Dr. Scott Kazdan, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Kazdan is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West.

601 N Flamingo Rd Ste 209

Pembroke Pines, FL 33028

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Kazdan

Dr. Kazdan's Experience

Dr. Kazdan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Kazdan does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Memorial Hospital Pembroke
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Peninsula Hospital Center

Dr. Kazdan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kazdan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kazdan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kazdan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kazdan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kazdan to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Kazdan's Performance
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
I was very nervous going into this appointment because I was in need of a cortisone injection. My appointment was at 9:30, I got there at 9:20. By 9:32 I had already had my X-rays and was headed to the exam room. Everyone was very kind and professional. Dr Kazdan was very reassuring and assured me all would be fine, and he was right. The shot was of minimal pain. He did not rush me and listened and explained. I am very happy with the entire visit.
hollywood, fl |
Straight forward, runs schedule and office professionally. top notch!
in Coral Springs, FL |
He was very informative and relatable with me. Dr. Khazdan took his time with his instructions on taking care of my bicep tear, and he gave great incite on how I should weigh my options! He's one of the few honest doctors that cares about your success in surgery.
hialeah, fl |
Great doctor. Very polite and professional. The therapist Floyd is awesome. He made me feel better from my back pain.
Miramar, FL |
I absolutely love this office! The staff is phenomenal and Yashira (The office Manager) is fantastic. Dr. kazdan's dedication to his patients clearly showed through his committed and personal interest in my recovery. He's in outstanding surgeon and a true professional. Last but not least, Floyd (Dr. Kazdan's Physical Therapist) I owe him a huge THANK YOU! Choosing a good P.T is just as important as choosing your surgeon. 5 stars is the Max I can give Floyd but he's truly a 10
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very fast and efficient office. Dr. Kazdan was able to diagnose my injury promptly and estimated a time of healing with a walking boot. He was right on the money!! Healed well without surgery; a big plus!! Very happy with Dr. Scott Kazdan.
in Opa Locka, FL |
WORST DOCTOR EVER!! He has no bedside manners! He yelled at my grandmother, jerked her leg, shook his hand in her face. He is just so rude! As for his office staff, they follow their leader and are just as rude!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Kazdan and is his staff are rude I went to him for my chronic knee pain and his medical assistant I am assuming would make fun of the way i walked and had the nerve to demonstrate what it looked like to her every time I came in very unprofessional and as far as Dr. Kazdan's bedside manner is completely and utterly atrocious. Wont be returning needless to say.
in Pembroke Pines |
Dr. Kazdan is a true professional. He spends a good deal of time with patients explaining diagnoses and options. He has a GREAT office staff. They are all kind, helpful and understanding.
in Sunrise, FL |
Had my initial visit with Dr. Kazdan on March 21 and he was awesome! The question I always ask myself is "am I going to need surgery?" To my surprise, Dr. Kazdan first recommendation was therapy and go from there. I am truly grateful for his level of knowledge and expertise. And his staff is also AMAZING! This turned out to be a great referral and I look forward to my continued care.
in Pembroke Pines |
First time going to an orthopedic specialist and by far the best doctor visit experience I had..
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Had a newly hired assistant X-ray broken wrist and place cast; he never looked at it himself and I had to do follow up surgery to correct it with different surgeon.
We have not hired a new assistant in last 4 years. I am the only person in this practice to apply casts. Perhaps you are mistaken.
in Hollywood, FL |
I've seen Dr. Kazden a few times within the past two months for lower back pain/ numbness of legs. He told me from the get go, he was not one to give pain killers or shots. If I felt I needed that, I should go to a pain clinic. I like this because there are so many doctors who quickly prescribe medication. He immediately put me into PT with Floyd (who, by the way is tremendous). Dr Kazden has a good bedside manner and is efficient and caring. His staff is beyond friendly and very professional.
in Hollywood, FL |
Very disappointed with this doctor. He has ZERO bed side manner. He did my surgery and after I told him I still had pain, he said "I was a baby" and he couldn't help me. Told me to go to a pain clinic. Not very nice!!
Since I can not place a name to the review, it is difficult to give an accurate response. Not all surgery relieves a patient's pain, but we do our very best to try to help as best as possible.
Mogi Das Cruzes, SP |
Unfortunately, only a handful of USA Doctors provide exception and detail care for their patients, at the time and during office visits. Doctor Scott Kazdan is NOT one of them. He seemed to be always in a hurry and more concerned with the revenue he will make than listening to the patients issues. When you feel pain and a doctor, like Dr. S. Kazdan says there is nothing wrong with you, you need to be worried since it should be absence of evidence and NOT evidence of absence. Never coming back.
This patient does not appear in our system at any time, and therefore this review can not be taken as authentic.
in Pembroke Pines Fl |
I will say that this was the best experience i had.I had taken my friend to Dr Kazdan for a broken foot&saw how his office staff was friendly helpful&NICE!!So i went to see him for my knee& had a good outcome!!I will tell anyone to go&see him&i will continue to go to him.What a pleasure Dr Kazdan is how lucky i was to find him!!!
in Hollywood, FL |
Doctor Kazdan is very good, Floyd, who is the physical therapist is Excellent. The Office staff is very , very good, especially Yashira. I recommend Dr. Kazdan and his staff, very Highly.
in Hollywood, FL |
I had a broken wrist 11 years ago and he and his staff were caring and wonderful, so upon this mishap I chose them again. Just got my cast off today and I can not tell you how pleased I am with their service.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Front office staff was terrible. They require your social security number and execution of a litigation agreement. Beware. Identity theft is on the rise and you should never give up any rights. They cancelled my appt because I wouldn't sign it. This is the only medical office I have seen request this.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Kazdan, DO?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialist at Northwest Medical Center