Dr. Scott Kasden, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Kasden

Scott E Kasden MD

2813 W Southlake Blvd Southlake, TX 76092

Dr. Scott Kasden, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Southlake, TX and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Georgetown medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving and Baylor Surgical Hospital At Fort Worth. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kasden to book an appointment.

Dr. Kasden's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kasden

1.075268817204301%
7.526881720430108%

Dr. Kasden?
Dr. Kasden performed both my breast and arm lift procedures. Both were successful with great results. Dr. Kasden spends as much time as needed to explain the procedures and to answer questions. He has a great bedside manner and is very caring. He called my husband to check on my progress after I was discharged from both day surgeries and I was able to text him or speak with him if I had any concerns or questions during recovery. He offers a very personalized type of care and tells you exactly what to expect post surgery. On top of that, he has a great sense of humor and makes patients feel comfortable. I really appreciated that. Highly recommend him. Sharon, who is the office manager, is extremely friendly and also very caring. She always inquires how I am doing when I call or come in for post-op visits.
SM – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
He has been treating me for quite a few months now. His dedication to me as a patient has been absolutely excellent. When medical treatment was necessary, he saw me on weekends, holidays and whenever needed. He is a dedicated Physician with his patients being number one on his priority list.
John H. – Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Abdominal Liposuction: Dr. Kasden & his staff are AMAZING! Dr. Kasden answered all of my questions and allowed me to schedule multiple consultations prior to making a decision. There was absolutely no pressure. I felt like he actually tried to get to know me on a personal level which is always comforting when having any type of surgery. I had a few questions the day after my surgery & Dr. Kasden answered my call. He even called and checked on me himself a few days later. I've had monthly check ups and am happy with my results. I have already recommended Dr. K to some family and friends!
Jordan – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Had two moles from my temple and side of my head removed. Dr. Kasden and his staff did a fantastic job of making me feel comfortable which is very impressive considering how nervous I am about any needles or incisions. Impossible to tell that the moles were ever there! Great experience throughout the entire process of the initial procedure to my follow-up appointments, plus he had me laughing the entire time. Highly recommend Dr. Kasden!
Gordon Kinahan – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr Kasden is a true artist when it comes to his work. His personality and bedside manner is absolutely the best!
AB – Sep 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr. Kasden is an amazing doctor with the best bedside manners. My panniculectomy was conducted 6/2018 and I have amazing results thanks to Dr. K. From the office staff to the hospital team, everyone makes you feel like family. I'll always be thankful for Dr. K changing my appearance and my life.
Sheron O'Bryant in Euless , TX – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Great communication, flexible with hours.
Eric in Keller, TX – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
I consulted with 5 other plastic surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Kasden for a tummy tuck and brow lift. He and his staff took their time explaining the procedures in detail and seemed to really care about their patients. I am very happy with the results from my brow lift and tummy tuck. My brow lift looks very natural and although I am still healing from my tummy tuck , I can see the final results will be great. The after care has been amazing which is something I did not even consider.
Kimberly in McKinney, TX – Sep 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr. Kasden made my first surgery experience very comfortable, ensuring I knew all about my procedure, and giving me AMAZING results! He provides extremely well pre and post op care, and his office staff is always very friendly. I recommend him to everyone I know!
Courtnie in Dallas, TX – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr. Kasden is by far the best surgeon with whom I have had any experience. He has a great ability to stay focused on your situation even though he has many other patients. He and his staff are very caring, and I could always depend on them to be honest and available. He would always spend as much time with me as needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Kasden.
Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
After two prior breast surgeries with different surgeons, Dr. Kasden immediately calmed my fears and took his time explaining the procedure and what to expect post-op. He did an amazing job on my revision. His follow up care is very thorough and he always makes sure all of your questions are answered.
Kristy in Haslet, TX – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
After consults with several surgeons, I chose Dr. Kasden for breast lift, arm lift, & neck/chin liposuction post-weight loss. I knew he had experience with patients like me & he did not disappoint. I am beyond pleased - he spent over an hour with me for the first consult alone, was honest, & was always “there” for me during the recovery period. Even on a Sunday when I called with concerns, he met me at the office within hours to evaluate. I plan to return for tummy tuck. Highly recommend Dr. K!
Michelle in Fort Worth, TX – Mar 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr. Kasden has performed two procedures for me, each with excellent results. Dr. Kasden kept me well informed, answered all my questions and provided the attention each person may want when undergoing a surgery. I noticed Dr. Kasden pays attention to the smallest of details, which tells me he is a perfectionist and holds himself to very high standards (which today's some physicians seem to lack). I, without hesitation, recommend him to anyone seeking any procedures he offers.
Dez in Keller, Tx – Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Had a breast lift done by Dr. Kasden and I'm very happy with my results! I recommend him to everyone I know!!
Jilly in Dallas – Feb 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr. Kasden performed a beautiful tummy tuck on me. I was very nervous about having a major surgery but he answered all of my questions and explained everything in detail. My abdominal area looks so good, Even my young daughter noticed, she asked me "Why does your stomach look new?" I finally have the hourglass shape back that I had before giving birth. I also really like how good my navel looks because I've seen some bad tummy tuck navels. Now my mother wants to have a tummy tuck too!
C. Carter in Bossier City, LA – Feb 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
I am a repeat customer. He first performed tummy tuck over six years ago. I was so pleased I saw him again to help take the effects of years of stress off my face. He explained everything in detail and created a true patient-doctor team. He is an extreme perfectionist. I learned this from talking with his staff, and being a nurse myself, was impressed by their descriptions of the OR. During the after care, he is just as caring. Great results and would recommend to everyone. Karen Fox
Karen Fox – Jan 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kasden for 5 years.. I found that he really has my best interest for my skin and overall looks ... I was referred by a friend and was not disappointed .. I had bad acne scarring and deep creases on my face .Dr. Kasden had a step by step plan that would help me get to my goal ..There are so many dr.s that will tell you what you want to hear and can make permanent mistakes ..I found that Dr. Kasden was not of that sort . He is skillfull!..,you wont be disappointed!
Linda Faucher Womack in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
He does an amazing job of listening and then clearly communicates the best approach to ensure you receive your desired effect. I personally have had Mommy Makeover and Blepharoplasty with some liposuction around my chin. Both surgeries were intense and through it all Dr. Kasden was available with advice and clear steps needed to ease my fears. Oh and the best part...the results are AMAZING! I highly recommend Dr. Kasden!
Ft Worth, TX – Dec 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
After losing 90lbs I started my search for a plastic Surgeon to help me get rid of my extra skin and fat. A friend recommended Dr. Kasden so I called and set up an appointment. As someone who had never had surgery I had no idea what to expect at my consultation and was pretty nervous. Dr. Kasden spent almost 2 hours talking to me about what I needed and the process that goes with it. Before I ever left the consult I knew I would be going with Dr. Kasden. The amount of good things to say about
Southlake, TX – Nov 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
I absolutely love Dr. Kasden! I went to another PS and felt rushed when asking my questions. Dr. Kasden took his time to answer my questions throughly. He let me know to write down any additional questions I have and that I could email him. He was truthful with his answers. He let me know that there would be a lot of pain and that this isn’t something I have to do. He never tried to suggest adding another procedure, which I liked. Dr. Kasden joked around with me as well which I appreciated.
SimplyRae90 in Irving,Tx – Oct 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kasden?

Our philosophy is simple. We are in practice to serve you. Of course our number one concern is always your safety. We always try to make your plastic surgery experience as pleasant as possible. We understand that your privacy and comfort are essential, and never take your trust for granted. We work to earn that trust with every encounter!

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery