Dr. Scott Kasden, MD

Dr. Scott Kasden, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Scott Kasden, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Southlake, TX and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Georgetown in 1986 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

2813 W Southlake Blvd Ste 130

Southlake, TX 76092

1 board action Found
  • Failure to keep adequate medical records (8/28/2015)View details
No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Kasden's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kasden's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharochalasis
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Our philosophy is simple. We are in practice to serve you. Of course our number one concern is always your safety. We always try to make your plastic surgery experience as pleasant as possible. We understand that your privacy and comfort are essential, and never take your trust for granted. We work to earn that trust with every encounter!

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Kasden?
Dr. Kasden's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Kasden, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Kasden is an amazing doctor with the best bedside manners. My panniculectomy was conducted 6/2018 and I have amazing results thanks to Dr. K. From the office staff to the hospital team, everyone makes you feel like family. I'll always be thankful for Dr. K changing my appearance and my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Great communication, flexible with hours.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
I consulted with 5 other plastic surgeons before deciding to go with Dr. Kasden for a tummy tuck and brow lift. He and his staff took their time explaining the procedures in detail and seemed to really care about their patients. I am very happy with the results from my brow lift and tummy tuck. My brow lift looks very natural and although I am still healing from my tummy tuck , I can see the final results will be great. The after care has been amazing which is something I did not even consider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr. Kasden made my first surgery experience very comfortable, ensuring I knew all about my procedure, and giving me AMAZING results! He provides extremely well pre and post op care, and his office staff is always very friendly. I recommend him to everyone I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr. Kasden is by far the best surgeon with whom I have had any experience. He has a great ability to stay focused on your situation even though he has many other patients. He and his staff are very caring, and I could always depend on them to be honest and available. He would always spend as much time with me as needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Kasden.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
After two prior breast surgeries with different surgeons, Dr. Kasden immediately calmed my fears and took his time explaining the procedure and what to expect post-op. He did an amazing job on my revision. His follow up care is very thorough and he always makes sure all of your questions are answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
After consults with several surgeons, I chose Dr. Kasden for breast lift, arm lift, & neck/chin liposuction post-weight loss. I knew he had experience with patients like me & he did not disappoint. I am beyond pleased - he spent over an hour with me for the first consult alone, was honest, & was always “there” for me during the recovery period. Even on a Sunday when I called with concerns, he met me at the office within hours to evaluate. I plan to return for tummy tuck. Highly recommend Dr. K!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr. Kasden has performed two procedures for me, each with excellent results. Dr. Kasden kept me well informed, answered all my questions and provided the attention each person may want when undergoing a surgery. I noticed Dr. Kasden pays attention to the smallest of details, which tells me he is a perfectionist and holds himself to very high standards (which today's some physicians seem to lack). I, without hesitation, recommend him to anyone seeking any procedures he offers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Had a breast lift done by Dr. Kasden and I'm very happy with my results! I recommend him to everyone I know!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr. Kasden performed a beautiful tummy tuck on me. I was very nervous about having a major surgery but he answered all of my questions and explained everything in detail. My abdominal area looks so good, Even my young daughter noticed, she asked me "Why does your stomach look new?" I finally have the hourglass shape back that I had before giving birth. I also really like how good my navel looks because I've seen some bad tummy tuck navels. Now my mother wants to have a tummy tuck too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
I am a repeat customer. He first performed tummy tuck over six years ago. I was so pleased I saw him again to help take the effects of years of stress off my face. He explained everything in detail and created a true patient-doctor team. He is an extreme perfectionist. I learned this from talking with his staff, and being a nurse myself, was impressed by their descriptions of the OR. During the after care, he is just as caring. Great results and would recommend to everyone. Karen Fox
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Kasden for 5 years.. I found that he really has my best interest for my skin and overall looks ... I was referred by a friend and was not disappointed .. I had bad acne scarring and deep creases on my face .Dr. Kasden had a step by step plan that would help me get to my goal ..There are so many dr.s that will tell you what you want to hear and can make permanent mistakes ..I found that Dr. Kasden was not of that sort . He is skillfull!..,you wont be disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
He does an amazing job of listening and then clearly communicates the best approach to ensure you receive your desired effect. I personally have had Mommy Makeover and Blepharoplasty with some liposuction around my chin. Both surgeries were intense and through it all Dr. Kasden was available with advice and clear steps needed to ease my fears. Oh and the best part...the results are AMAZING! I highly recommend Dr. Kasden!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
After losing 90lbs I started my search for a plastic Surgeon to help me get rid of my extra skin and fat. A friend recommended Dr. Kasden so I called and set up an appointment. As someone who had never had surgery I had no idea what to expect at my consultation and was pretty nervous. Dr. Kasden spent almost 2 hours talking to me about what I needed and the process that goes with it. Before I ever left the consult I knew I would be going with Dr. Kasden. The amount of good things to say about
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
I absolutely love Dr. Kasden! I went to another PS and felt rushed when asking my questions. Dr. Kasden took his time to answer my questions throughly. He let me know to write down any additional questions I have and that I could email him. He was truthful with his answers. He let me know that there would be a lot of pain and that this isn’t something I have to do. He never tried to suggest adding another procedure, which I liked. Dr. Kasden joked around with me as well which I appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr. Kasden is a physician that conducts himself AND his practice in an extremely professional manner. He takes the time to get to know you as a patient,and as a human-being. I have had a tummy tuck/lateral thigh lift,breast lift,lip fillers,and a series of other minimal procedures performed by Dr. Kasden,and there is absolutely NO comparison.[and I consulted with three other board-certified plastic surgeons before selecting Dr. K] A few days ago he performed a scar revision. It is perfect!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr. Kasden is a great surgeon. I am very satisfied with my results from my surgery. I chose the best surgeon to do this surgery. His follow up is awesome. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Neck Lift December 2016. It's July 2017 and my neck and lower face look great. No more little jowls, neckline is smooth. I do look 15 years younger. Excellent, personable, professional staff. This doc is GOOD at his job is an understatement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
Dr Kasden and his office staff are awesome. I highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Kasden, MD?
I rarely review my experiences online - good or bad, but am happy to write this one. Of course I did my research prior to scheduling. When I met Dr. Kasden I immediately felt comfortable with his personality, in depth H & P review, and experience. Without a doubt, I will be returning and am happy to have found his practice. Additionally, I will be passing along very positive referrals to family and friends.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kasden?

Scott E Kasden MD

• Sat: closed

Insurance accepted

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kasden treats patients.