Dr. Scott Judd, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Scott Judd, MD
Dr. Scott Judd, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Judd is affiliated with Florida Hospital Tampa.

Dr. Judd's Experience

See how Dr. Judd's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Judd

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Judd has admitting privileges.

Dr. Judd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Judd to family and friends
    2.3
    Dr. Judd's Performance
      FAIR
    in Tampa, FL |
    Dr. Judd gives you as much time as you need. He does not rush you. He listens not only with his mind, but also his heart. He has true empathy for his patients. He is knowledgeable and thorough. I feel blessed to have found him and would highly recommend him.
    in Tampa, Fl |
    Started in Jan to get diabetic shoes. Between HMO Humana & Westcoast Brace & Limb, the orginal script has run out of time. Now everyone points the finger at everyone else, but does not return a phone call. Several issues on meds, seems Judd's office has a problem getting your meds right on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc time. I have numerous health problems, and my skin is on fire, not sleeping, and constant aggravation of dealing with people that do not follow thru. I can't even get weighed there.
    in Thonotosassa |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Judd since aproxx. 2005. I left his practice when my daughter was diagnosed with stage 4 Melanoma to go to the same Dr. She was seeing, so I could be in on everthing that was going on with her healthcare. When she passed I went back to Dr. Judd. I think he is a great Dr. and highly recomend him. I told him I was doing this, I think he forgot. He did take me back as a patient, I may be considered a difficult patient but he needs to accept that, it's just me.
    in GLOVERSVILLE |
    Every time I went to see him I was always seen within 10 to 15 min before my actual appt time. I had full trust in him. I miss having him as my Dr. I only left because I had to come to NY to take care of my terminally ill brother.
    in Tampa, FL |
    I can call the office most times and talk with someone who can resolve my problem. I can get an appointment within days. They are very good with referrals when appropriate. I do not want Dr Judd to be the sole decision maker for my health care. I have been a patient for 4 years. One draw back is his extensive use of nurse practitioners. I would like to see him more.
    Have you seen Dr. Scott Judd, MD?
    Are you Dr. Judd?

Dr. Judd's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Judd does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Judd and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Saba University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Judd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Judd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Judd does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Judd and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.