Dr. Scott Jaffe, DO

Dr. Scott Jaffe, DO

Addiction Medicine  ·
Dr. Scott Jaffe, DO is an addiction medicine specialist in Bonita Springs, FL and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1989 and specializes in addiction medicine and family medicine.

3384 Woods Edge Cir Ste 103

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CareOregon

Learn about Dr. Jaffe

Dr. Jaffe's Experience

Dr. Jaffe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Addiction Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

This content was provided by Dr. Jaffe "I treat my patients as though they are my family. I give each one my individualized attention. You have trusted me with your must precious commodity.... your health. I don't take that lightly. I promise you, I will give you the best care I can provide."

• Addiction Medicine

• Union Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • UMDNJ Nj Med Sch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Jaffe has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Jaffe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaffe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jaffe's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jaffe to family and friends

Dr. Jaffe's Performance

Dr. Jaffe Says:
"

I love practicing medicine and serving my patients.  Providing them with the treatment that is best for them does not always make them happy.  Sometimes it means a patient is upset because they do not get the medicine they are seeking.  Thank you for the good reviews.  Please remember that there might be an agenda behind the unkind reviews.  I will always do what is best for the patient.

"

I think Dr jaffes office is wonderful! Always on time. Accepts most insurance. Fills out all requested paperwork very promptly.! I have been a long time patient and dont understand the bad reviews at all. I recommend him highly and his staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very disappointed in the mannerism and customer service provided at this office. The dr. Is kind but always seems in a rush and quick to send you out. The insurance billing does not seem right stating to disregard bills..throw them out and the wife is the receptionist and by far the most...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Iv had nothing but the best experience with Dr.Jaffe. He is extremly through and listens to any concerns you may have answering with many years of experience. Ms.Dana at the front desk was very knowledgeable as well and it was a stress free visit. They also are very well priced and saved me over a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would say it is extremely rare to find a doctor’s office like this! From the front desk, to the nurse, to the doctor himself, it is a pleasure going here. They remember me, they are friendly, knowledgeable, work with me based on my needs, they take extra time with me when I have questions or need...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience with Dr.Jaffe has been nothing but great. His staff including his wife have always made me feel very welcomed. They answer any questions I may have they are professional but also always very kind and friendly. Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Jaffe.
Are you Dr. Jaffe?