Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD

Family MedicineMaleAge 45

Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Henderson, NV. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jacobson to book an appointment.

Dr. Jacobson

Wishing Wellness Medical

10120 S Eastern Ave Ste 130 Henderson, NV 89052
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Jacobson with our nearby Family Medicine Specialists at Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center today at (702) 720-3204.

These providers are on the medical staff of Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Jacobson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jacobson

Dr. Jacobson

He is very considerate, takes his time and shows he cares. I live 3 hrs away, so usually communicate with him by phone, video, or email. He always response the same day. He has me on supplements that I have found helpful. And when I need meds, the scrips are sent in the same day. Best Dr. I've had, and I'm 67.
Cherie – Jul 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
I had been trying to figure out my health issues for years . I had gone to all the western Dr’s countless test I had reached the end of my rope. Then a few friends of mine suggested Dr Scott and it has been amazing I have stated to get my energy back and my tummy issues have started to go away almost completely. Not only do you get Dr Scott you get Ren she helps with all your nutrition and helps you set goals to lower stress . If you have not gone to dr Scott done walk run you won’t be disappointed
Angela Castagnola – Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
It was refreshing to have a doctor spend almost an hour reviewing my medical history and my symptoms. Dr. Scott Jacobson's approach to treating patients is thorough and individualistic for each person and their symptoms. After seeing several specialists for treatment, Dr. Jacbson was the only one who got down to the core of what was causing my issues. He is compassionate and always available to answer questions regarding your health and treatment. I am so grateful I found Dr. Jacobson, I can honestly say he gave me a better quality of life with his care and treatment.
Jan 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
I love Wishing Wellness! They always make time for me when I have a million questions. I trust Dr. Scott because his guidance always includes the holistic / functional approach to treatments or lifestyle recommendations as well as pharmaceutical. We always talk through what the best plan for ME is and I appreciate that! I couldn’t be happier about my experiences with Dr. Scott & Ren. ??
Jenn T. – Sep 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
When I first moved to Las Vegas from California I was looking for a Functional Dr to continue where I left off in my health journey. The several Doctors I found in this type of practice had terrible reviews! Then I found Dr. Scott Jacobson! I feel incredible blessed to have found both him and his wife Ren - amazing individuals in their own fields. They both take their time to explain everything and answer any questions I may have. Plus I rarely have to wait for a response back on any medical and/or health concern I have. What I truly appreciate is that he always gives me alternative choices on how I want to proceed. Their practice makes me feel more like family than a patient - much gratitude to both Dr Scott and Ren Jacobson.
Michelle Davies – Sep 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Dr Scott has been my doctor for many years and my kids also see him. He always takes the time to explain everything and answer all my questions. I can text him anytime and he is SO GOOD about getting back to me. Even if its just a random health question. Having him during this time of Covid-19 has been a blessing. There have been many times where his calm demeanor made all the difference. I love that he is an MD but also into homeopathic health. He's super knowledgeable about all sorts of alternative solutions which I prefer to start with especially for my kids. I started off as a Functional Medicine patient and he has been able to help me with so many aspects of my life. I genuinely think I'm a better person, mother, wife and friend because of the difference that he has made in my health and lifestyle.
R. L – Sep 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Does not take insurance!!!
Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
I used virtual doctor meeting with Dr. Scott Jacobson on UnitedHealth, he is very nice and professional, I would strongly recommend him to you.
Haijun – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Dr. Scott was always available for me he took the time to answer all my questions , he replied to all my e-mails and scheduled an appointment at any time i needed it, he helped me wiene down all my medications and guided me all the way with the switch to the cbd oil which was what i required. I feel great thanks to dr scott ! I strongly recommend dr. Scott !!! Friendly Staff Irina was always very kind and helpful, we love them!
Marichel & Jared Villeda – Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
If you are looking for a caring, compassionate doctor, Dr. Jacobson is it. I include the staff along with preceding statement. I appreciate so much, that I’m always able to make an appointment with no problem. Those two things alone, mean the world to me. It’s very hard to find these days. If you come to see Dr. Jacobson you will be in for a real treat. You don’t feel like a number or just some paperwork to be done.
Joy Faubel – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Dr. Scott Jacobson is a GREAT doctor. He has been instrumental in helping my daughter and I navigate through a very challenging time trying to understand my daughter's health concerns. My daughter had seen over 50 doctor's in Las Vegas who only wanted to put her on meds and send us along with no UNDERSTANDING as to what was really going on inside her body and WHY. Dr. Scott was thorough and patient in the process of finding the WHY behind her symptoms. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott to any person seeking a more holistic approach to medication and to any person seeking answers to WHY they feel ill and what they can do about it.
Shannon Newman – Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Scott!..I went in February with some difficult health issues, that my primary Dr or neurologist couldn't figure out. I live in California and was kind of hesitant, but I was also desperate. It has been 5 months and I cant be any more thankful for Dr Scott. He has helped me overcome my issues along with teaching me how to eat healthier! He is available 24/7 thru email or text. I even paid for another year because I'm so happy with him. If you are having any health issues, do not hesitate. He will definitely help you.
Rose – Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Dr. Scott is a caring physician. He's helped me overcome some debilitating issues with a mix of pointed diet, exercise, supplements, and meditation recommendations that have others around me noticing that I'm feeling better without even mentioning I've changed. He's available when needed, and takes time to discuss in-depth whenever I've asked. It's a breath of fresh air to work with an MD like him and his office.
Chris R in Henderson, NV – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
I have been a patient at Wishing Wellness Medical for about 2 years and highly reccomend Dr. Scott Jacobson and Wishing Wellness Medical to anyone who is looking for a primary doctor who is different from all the rest. Dr. Jacobson has ALWAYS been available to me 24/7 and that's something that is important to me. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and I trust him with my life. He also offers telephone appointments which work even better for me. I initially found Wishing Wellness on Instagram and followed for awhile before I made my first appointment. At my initial consult, I knew I made the right decision. Dr. Scott has taught me so much about food being medicine. The diet changes I have made have helped so much. Dr. Scott Jacobson will help you find answers to heal you. Give them a call and speak with Ren. She is just as amazing and helpful. Do something great for yourself today!
Bella Bernard in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Being a patient of Dr. Scott’s has been such a blessing. Before seeing him, I saw a few different doctors who all told me the same thing; that I wasn’t sick. From my very first appointment with Dr. Scott, he actually heard me when I told him how I was feeling, and he told me what I knew all along- that my symptoms were REAL! I’ve been working on my healing with him ever since. In my experience, any time I’ve needed anything at all (dietary advice, new supplements, discuss any new symptoms, etc) I have been contacted back within the hour, if not immediately. He will explain what is going on with you very thoroughly, and you will never feel as though your appointment is being rushed. Dr. Scott is extremely bright, he listens, and he truly cares about making you feel better and healing the body as a whole.
Katie Carter in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Dr Scott Jacobson is a great doctor. I followed him from another clinic when they closed. If I ever have any issues all I have to do is call or text and I have an appointment for the next day. I recently had an issue with a prior auth and his wife who also works with him, got on the phone and took care of it within an hour. What doctor does that, and then checks in on you? You are not just another number to Dr Jacobson.
Melina in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
I am a USA citizen dying of starvation, literally, part of the responsibility for which is Scott's directly. He refused to test or treat a hormone condition we begged for and promised to prescribe for the already known other, hypothyroidism. He never did and had the nerve to ask why I had none. The pharmacy confirms this. Never prescribed. He wants $250.00 per month auto pay only with any contact or not. If you care for a loved one or yourself, Stay Away from this charlatan.
May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Dr Jacobson is the absolute best! I came in with some health issues and together we were able to figure out what the problem was! Most Dr just want to medicate you & send you on your way, never truly finding out the problem. But Dr Jacobson finds the issues, and treats that issue. He find the root cause. I am truly grateful to have such a great Dr!!! I will recommend to everyone!! He is the BEST!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Dr. Jacobson is an amazing doctor! I absolutely love that he is a medical doctor who also applies a holistic/wellness approach. The experience he has in traditional medicine while not ignoring a holistic approaches is what I have always hoped and looked for in a doctor. I love that you are able to get an appointment with him quickly and the excellent communication from his office. He can guide you on the best supplements for yourself too!
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Very happy with my experience. I have been a patient here a while. Dr. Scott is awesome! He will work with you to find a solution that works best for you and really cares about his patients. He is open to suggestions, and is on top of newer research and treatments that often go overlooked by other practitioners. Overall, Wishing Wellness offers a unique and invaluable service that I would be lost without, highly recommended.
Joshua Resnick in Las Vegas, NV – Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jacobson?
Provider explaining information to patient