Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Jacobson

Wishing Wellness Medical

10120 S Eastern Ave Ste 130 Henderson, NV 89052

Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Henderson, NV and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in family medicine, internal medicine, and more.

Dr. Jacobson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jacobson

Dr. Jacobson?
Dr. Jacobson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD
If you are looking for a caring, compassionate doctor, Dr. Jacobson is it. I include the staff along with preceding statement. I appreciate so much, that I’m always able to make an appointment with no problem. Those two things alone, mean the world to me. It’s very hard to find these days. If you come to see Dr. Jacobson you will be in for a real treat. You don’t feel like a number or just some paperwork to be done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Dr. Scott Jacobson is a GREAT doctor. He has been instrumental in helping my daughter and I navigate through a very challenging time trying to understand my daughter's health concerns. My daughter had seen over 50 doctor's in Las Vegas who only wanted to put her on meds and send us along with no UNDERSTANDING as to what was really going on inside her body and WHY. Dr. Scott was thorough and patient in the process of finding the WHY behind her symptoms. I would highly recommend Dr. Scott to any person seeking a more holistic approach to medication and to any person seeking answers to WHY they feel ill and what they can do about it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Scott!..I went in February with some difficult health issues, that my primary Dr or neurologist couldn't figure out. I live in California and was kind of hesitant, but I was also desperate. It has been 5 months and I cant be any more thankful for Dr Scott. He has helped me overcome my issues along with teaching me how to eat healthier! He is available 24/7 thru email or text. I even paid for another year because I'm so happy with him. If you are having any health issues, do not hesitate. He will definitely help you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Dr. Scott is a caring physician. He's helped me overcome some debilitating issues with a mix of pointed diet, exercise, supplements, and meditation recommendations that have others around me noticing that I'm feeling better without even mentioning I've changed. He's available when needed, and takes time to discuss in-depth whenever I've asked. It's a breath of fresh air to work with an MD like him and his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
I have been a patient at Wishing Wellness Medical for about 2 years and highly reccomend Dr. Scott Jacobson and Wishing Wellness Medical to anyone who is looking for a primary doctor who is different from all the rest. Dr. Jacobson has ALWAYS been available to me 24/7 and that's something that is important to me. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and I trust him with my life. He also offers telephone appointments which work even better for me. I initially found Wishing Wellness on Instagram and followed for awhile before I made my first appointment. At my initial consult, I knew I made the right decision. Dr. Scott has taught me so much about food being medicine. The diet changes I have made have helped so much. Dr. Scott Jacobson will help you find answers to heal you. Give them a call and speak with Ren. She is just as amazing and helpful. Do something great for yourself today!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Being a patient of Dr. Scott’s has been such a blessing. Before seeing him, I saw a few different doctors who all told me the same thing; that I wasn’t sick. From my very first appointment with Dr. Scott, he actually heard me when I told him how I was feeling, and he told me what I knew all along- that my symptoms were REAL! I’ve been working on my healing with him ever since. In my experience, any time I’ve needed anything at all (dietary advice, new supplements, discuss any new symptoms, etc) I have been contacted back within the hour, if not immediately. He will explain what is going on with you very thoroughly, and you will never feel as though your appointment is being rushed. Dr. Scott is extremely bright, he listens, and he truly cares about making you feel better and healing the body as a whole.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Dr Scott Jacobson is a great doctor. I followed him from another clinic when they closed. If I ever have any issues all I have to do is call or text and I have an appointment for the next day. I recently had an issue with a prior auth and his wife who also works with him, got on the phone and took care of it within an hour. What doctor does that, and then checks in on you? You are not just another number to Dr Jacobson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
I am a USA citizen dying of starvation, literally, part of the responsibility for which is Scott's directly. He refused to test or treat a hormone condition we begged for and promised to prescribe for the already known other, hypothyroidism. He never did and had the nerve to ask why I had none. The pharmacy confirms this. Never prescribed. He wants $250.00 per month auto pay only with any contact or not. If you care for a loved one or yourself, Stay Away from this charlatan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Dr Jacobson is the absolute best! I came in with some health issues and together we were able to figure out what the problem was! Most Dr just want to medicate you & send you on your way, never truly finding out the problem. But Dr Jacobson finds the issues, and treats that issue. He find the root cause. I am truly grateful to have such a great Dr!!! I will recommend to everyone!! He is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?
Dr. Jacobson is an amazing doctor! I absolutely love that he is a medical doctor who also applies a holistic/wellness approach. The experience he has in traditional medicine while not ignoring a holistic approaches is what I have always hoped and looked for in a doctor. I love that you are able to get an appointment with him quickly and the excellent communication from his office. He can guide you on the best supplements for yourself too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Jacobson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jacobson?

Timely Appointments. Same-day or next business day acute visits for established patients. No waiting. You made the appointment to see a doctor, not the waiting room. 24/7 physician access by phone. Because you don't need the drama of an ER visit if you can avoid it. See us, or don't. Talk to your doc by email, phone, or video chat.

• Functional Medicine

2005
2004
2001

Dr. Jacobson accepts

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Jacobson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Jacobson's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Biopsy
  • Biopsy of Affected Tissue
  • Breast Exam
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Mole Removal
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Wishing Wellness Medical