Dr. Scott L. Jaben, MD

Dr. Scott L. Jaben, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Jaben specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Charlotte, NC. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Jaben? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jaben's Experience

See how Dr. Jaben's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jaben

Dr. Jaben accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jaben has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Jaben's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jaben to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Jaben
Dr. Jaben's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (49)
in Harrisburg, NC |
Second cataract surgery Iv had with Dr. Jaben and I feel that he did an excellent job in both procedures. My vision is great and the surgeries went smooth and pain free. If you need eye surgery please consider Dr. Jaben as your surgeon.
in Charlotte, NC |
Worst Eye Doctor I've ever visited. I scheduled an appointment with him to get a second opinion and I told Dr. Jaben what my previous eye doctor told me. He looked at me like I was the dumbest person in the world, gave me a sheet of paper on dry eyes and left. I've never been treated so horribly by a doctor. He didn't even write his own notes, he had someone else do it for him. I would highly suggest not going to this doctor and it baffles me that some people are writing good reviews..
in Charlotte, NC |
This is my second cataract surgery with Dr. Jaben. He explains the procedure and gives you all the facts. The day of surgery is very quick not rushed but in and out quickly. His support staff is excellent and it allows him time to focus on each patient.
in Ft Mill, SC |
Dr. Jaben is wonderful. And everyone associated with his practice was helpful and understanding. I am thankful to have had an excellent experience.
in Charlotte, NC |
My experience with Dr. Jaben dramatically increased my quality of life. I had Visian ICL in both eyes. For the last 20 years, I've had TERRIBLE vision - so bad that I wasn't a Lasik candidate. I went to Dr. Jaben after reading reviews online and had a fantastic experience. Dr. Jaben truly is a master of his craft. Everything was clearly laid out ahead of time and I had a clear set of expectations for timeline, cost, and for what the surgery experience would be like.
in Monroe, NC |
I had left eye lens implant done in early July 2016. It turned out very good. I had the right eye done about a year earlier and it did not turn out as well. With Dr. Jaben's professional procedure there was no pain or soreness and the eye healed exceedingly well.
in Waxhaw, N.C. |
Very Well Pleased.
Rock Hill, SC |
Dr. Jaben is great. He did my implantable contact lenses 8 years ago, and I've been his patient ever since!
in Charlotte, NC |
Excellent experience. Dr. Jaben and his staff are very professional. My vision after cataracts surgery is phenomenal.
in Indian Trail, NC |
Very professional. Explains everything so you can understand.
Charlotte, NC |
Super insightful. They want you to know as much about lasik as they do. Explain why your eyes are a good fit and what your numbers mean compared to average, versus just saying - You're a good candidate!Very helpful in finding coupons and discounts for some of the more pricey eye drops that are needed (insurance said $100, they found a coupon for $50). Involved my husband the day of surgery and allowed him to be as included in the process as possible - even had a viewing window to watch
in Concord, NC |
Dr Jaben preformed my LASIK procedure this past Friday, July 15, 2016! I could tell from the beginning that I was in great hands. He came out before my procedure and explained all the risks/benefits, and made sure that I did not have any questions before hand. During the procedure he talked me through everything that he was doing and made sure I was comfortable. Afterwards he let me know I did great and we took a picture together! I followed up with him the next day and he was just as friendly!
in Norwood, NC |
Dr. Jaben is very informative and gives you all the info you need before and after surgery. He personally has called me more than once to check on me and when I had concerns. He also has an awesome office staff and surgical staff.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Jaben was great throughout my LASIK procedure. He insured I was informed and comfortable the entire way.
in Monroe, NC |
I recommend him most highly. His conscientious professionalism inspires respect, confidence, and loyalty, and he surrounds himself with excellent people. They all go far more than the extra mile in customer service.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Jaben was great. He was kind, attentive, and patient.
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Jaben was fantastic when I had my LASIK surgery. He was friendly and kind and had a great bedside manner. He explained everything before and during surgery. I would easily recommend him to anyone looking to have LASIK.
in Matthews NC |
Dr .Jaben did a great job on my cataract surgery .The entire process from start to finish was executed perfectly with no surprises . I would highly recommend this doctor as well as the staff at CMC Union Out Patient Surgery Center .
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Jaben was professional, courteous and had excellent bedside manners. My Lasik surgery was a great success. Dr. Jaben and the TLC staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable with the procedure and post-op care.
in Huntersville, NC |
Excellent experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Jaben and the TLC staff.
in Waxhaw, NC |
Excellent, he is informative claim and personable giving you a feeling of confidence in his ability. A true professional
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Jaben gave me the information helping me to make informed decisions. A positive experience.
in Charlotte, NC |
My personal experience with Dr. Jaben was excellent. I feel very blessed to have been referred to this doctor for my surgeries. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone considering cataract surgery. His knowledge and experience in this field speaks for itself. He is one gifted physician. His staff and facility also compliments his excellent work. He's very reserved in his mannerism but also very caring about his patients. If the ratings were 6 Stars, he would qualify.
in Lake Wylie, SC |
Dr. Jaben is an excellent surgeon! His exam is very thorough. When he told me that my cataracts could be removed at any time, he didn't push me at all to make a decision about whether or not I was ready to have them removed. He simply gave me the facts so that I could make an informed decision. When I told him (a year later) that I was ready, he gave me all the information I needed to decide which lens I wanted to have implanted. I had a very positive experience and would highly recommend him!
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Jaben is and excellent surgeon. He was recommended to me by other eye care specialists and by friends who had used his services. He did a fabulous job with my eyes.
Have you seen Dr. Scott L. Jaben, MD?
Are you Dr. Jaben?

Compare Dr. Jaben

Charlotte, NC 28210

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Ophthalmology

• Bell's Palsy
  • Blindness
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Pterygium
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Senile Cataracts

• Contact Lens Exams
  • Implantable Contact Lens
  • Physical Examination
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

University Of Miami / School Of Medicine

Bascom Palmer Eye Institute

Completed in 1982

Emory University

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Jaben has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jaben does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaben and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jaben's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Jaben

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Jaben's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Jaben

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients