Dr. Scott Irvine, DO

Dr. Scott Irvine, DO

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Scott Irvine, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Killeen, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth and specializes in pain medicine.

3800 S W S Young Dr Ste 201

Killeen, TX 76542

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Centene
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Irvine

See how frequently Dr. Irvine performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
Chronic Neck Pain
Spondylosis

Dr. Irvine's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Irvine "We uniquely custom-treat chronic pain patients to reestablish function in your life. No two people are the same and in turn no two patient?s pain should be treated the same. Our individually constructed treatment plans are holistic and multidisciplinary in addition to being built on a per patient basis. We very precisely address the root cause(s) of your chronic pain not just the symptoms manifesting themselves as your physical discomfort."

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

• Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Harvard Medical School
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Irvine has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Irvine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Irvine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Irvine's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Irvine to family and friends

Dr. Irvine's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Irvine Says:
"

We appreciate and value each and every review that we receive.  Your feedback is an important way for us to find new ways to improve our care.  The practice of pain management is changing rapidly due to increased regulation and oversight.  While we strive to improve the lives of each and every patient that we treat, we also recognize that our policies, approach, and philosophy will not be a match for everyone that comes

...

This doctor gave me the worst experience in my life. He basically told me I was faking my pain and accused me of seeking drugs because I had no insurance. I am disabled and can't get Medicaid for two years. He said the only think he can do is injections or a surgical implant and that if I don't...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
saw this quack at little river, he says he can only prescribe my pain meds for 3 months because that is the law now, that is bull I have been seeing pain mgmt. doctors for 17 yrs and never been told that, he just wants to do injections now no pain meds
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1