Dr. Scott Hitchcock, DO

Dr. Scott Hitchcock, DO

Neurology  ·
Dr. Scott Hitchcock, DO is a neurology specialist in Huntsville, AL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Midwestern Univ Az Coll Of Osteo Med in 2000 and specializes in neurology.

185 Chateau Dr SW Ste 301

Huntsville, AL 35801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • CHAMPVA
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Hitchcock

See how frequently Dr. Hitchcock performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Restless Leg Syndrome
Essential Tremor
Insomnia

Dr. Hitchcock's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Midwestern Univ Az Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Hitchcock has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hitchcock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hitchcock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hitchcock's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hitchcock to family and friends

Dr. Hitchcock's Performance

Dr. Hitchcock is the best Neurologist! He is patient, caring, kind, accommodating, informative and easy to talk to. His nurse Lisa is just as wonderful!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I really liked Dr. Hitchcock. Unfortunately he was unable to help me. He referred me to a dr. who could. The staff does not listen . I needed to canceled an appointment and somehow ended up with 2 appointments on same day. I had call to cancel the one they left.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
We totally love Dr. Hitchcock!! I took my Mom as her cardiologist recommended him (and we totally love him too!) . Dr. Hitchcock takes the time to listen, explains everything from A-Z in a way my Mom and I understood. He kept me in on radar for signals about her situation with Alzheimer's and he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
From the time I first met Dr. Hithcock, who is my attending physician while I am an inpatient at Health South, all I can say is that I am totally impressed. He is casual, friendly, highly knowledgeable in multiple areas of medical practice, and most of all HE LISTENS! AND he responds with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have tried different Drs looking for one who genuinely cares about his patients. He rechecked tests I took with previous Drs and noticed things they missed. I went from on medication with seizures and discomfort to getting the right medicines on the first try. He doesn't work for quick money but...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0