Dr. Scott Haufe, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Emerald Coast Pain Services 3997 Commons Dr W Ste M Destin, FL 32541 Get Directions
Dr. Scott Haufe, MD
Dr. Scott Haufe, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Destin, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Haufe is affiliated with Healthmark Regional Medical Center and Sacred Heart Hospital On the Emerald Coast.

Dr. Haufe's Experience

See how Dr. Haufe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Haufe

Dr. Haufe accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Haufe is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Haufe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Haufe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haufe to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Haufe's Performance
in DeFuniak Springs, FL |
Dr. Haufe and his staff are Class "A" and are as good as they come! He actually LISTENS to you and offers treatments other doctors don't take time to learn or even know about. They make you feel like you are their only patient! If you are just looking for a pill to cure your ill - go somewhere else. However, if you are serious about easing your pain, trust him and follow orders, look nowhere else. After a 30 year military career, Dr. Haufe GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK! You can't put a price on that!
in Fort Walton beach |
I have been to three prior pain docs and this guy spent more time with me than all the others combined. He was knowledgeable and just plain good. The office was clean and the patients didn't look like typical pain people at where I have been before. My first visit was at three and he started with me at 3:15. The office staff was pleasant and didn't treat me like i was a pill seeker.
in Niceville, FL |
Very good experience. Seemed interested in my pain and actually wanted to do something about it besides just pain meds. The staff is nice and unlike my last pain doc, this office doesn't seem like a pill mill. The other patients look clean and normal which makes me a lot more comfortable.
in Valparaiso |
I like that he is interested in getting rid of my pain instead of just more pills. I'm glad my doctor referred me over to him. I also like that the place doesn't look like a pill mill with people all over the place. My last pain doctors place looked exactly like that and I felt embarrassed being there.
in Valparaiso |
Excellent. He will go the extra mile with you
in Argyle, FL |
Was seeing Patel but they stopped taking my insurance. So far no issues. Nice staff and willing to help.
in Niceville |
went to him after my other Doctor stopped taking Blue Cross. He is very nice and very knowledgable. Seemed to go the extra mile with you. They have a very busy office and you may have to see the nurse practitioner at times but they seems to be how things are going now days.
in Niceville, FL |
As a patient requiring multiple visits to many other medical practices, I consider Dr. Haufe to be more interested in truly helping his patient vs just collecting a fee. He's what you hope to find in other doctors. Dr. Haufe was genuinely concerned about the cause of my pain and providing relief. I found him to be most caring and recommend him without reservation.
in Destin, FL |
nice staff. seems like a very smart guy with good intentions of trying to help you. i initially didn't want to go to a pain doctor because of not wanting drugs but they do more than that. i am slowly getting better.
in Destin, FL |
Is was my first visit to Dr. HAUFE. HE DOES NOT LISTEN to patients and poo poos previous diagnosis. I had knee replacement three weeks ago and he was ASTOUNDED that I was not completely healed. He told me I was healing slow -really?! My Orthopedic surgeon told me it would be up to 3 months. When this Doctor wanted to check my reflexes, HE HIT MY RECENTLY OPERATED KNEE WITH THE MALLET AND BROKE OPEN MY SCAR!!! He said he forgot. I guess he has forgotten Do no harm too. Go to someone else
in Destin, FL |
I was referred in Dec 2015 and this doctor scheduled me for an appointment on 29 Feb 2016. When I called to change the appointment time because of work, I was told it was not a problem. I called the day prior to a 2 March appointment and was told they had no record of me. Long story short, this doctor decided not to take me on as a patient (no problem), but then did not notify me of the cancellation. When I asked to speak with him, the answer was no. Now I wasted a day off and waited 6 weeks...
in Ft Walton Beach, Florida |
Dr. Haufe uses a process of elimination to find the source of problems he also educates which I find refreshing
Have you seen Dr. Scott Haufe, MD?
Are you Dr. Haufe?

Compare Dr. Haufe

Dr. Haufe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology, Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine and Pain Medicine

Dr. Haufe has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Haufe's Board Certifications

University South Fla

Completed in 1996

University Of South Florda

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Haufe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haufe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Discography
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Epidural Injection
  • Epidural Lysis of Adhesions (LOA)
  • Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)