Family Medicine  |
Dr. Scott Hastings, DO
Dr. Scott Hastings, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Hastings is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial.

9191 Kyser Way Ste 602

• Universal American

Learn about Dr. Hastings

A Passion For Better Medicine

Dr. Hastings' Experience

Dr. Hastings' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Pneumonia
  • Pollen Allergy
  • Rash
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sinusitis

• Fort Wayne Medical Education Program
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Fort Wayne Medical Education Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Hastings has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hastings does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hastings and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hastings' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hastings to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Hastings Says:

Thank you for providing valuable feedback for us to improve upon. We take each recommendation very seriously. Please call us at 214-396-9191 to discuss any concerns you may have so we can make it right, thanks!

Dr. Hastings' Performance
Had a great experience with Dr. Hastings. He's truly a very knowledable and thorough doctor. He really listens to your problems and willing to try natural supplements. The staff at Family Medine Plus are very polite and professional too.
Manassas, VA |
Dr. Hastings is a great doctor who cares about his staff and patients and this really shows in the general atmosphere. I have severe allergy problem and I tried 4 other doctors since I've lived in Frisco and Dr. Scott is by far the best. All the staffs are very helpful, kind and caring. I would recommend Dr. Hastings and Family Medicine Plus to everyone!
in Frisco, TX |
My wife and I were looking for a doctor who accepts Medicare, fortunately, our chiropractor recommended Dr. Hastings. We have visited his clinic in Frisco a few times now and we are so happy with him, his receptionist, his nurse and other personnel, they are all so caring and dedicated to the patients. Dr. Hastings really listens and you sense his determination in finding the source of the problem and the proper treatment for it. Great clinic!
in Show Low, AZ |
This is an update to my August 24, 2017 review. Dr. Hastings personally called me regarding my comments. He was very interested in helping to meet my needs and made sure I am able to continue receiving my allergy serum from his office in Frisco, TX. He took the time to inquire how I was doing on the serum and also advised me. I received my allergy serum from him within four days. I am grateful to have Dr. Hastings as my physician for my allergy issues. Thank you so much.
Frisco, TX |
Dr. Hastings is great! His staff are kind and courteous.
in Frisco tx |
Poor patient service . We showed up on time and after 20 minutes the nurse said he can't see us and asked us to come back or reschedule another time . I will change this doctor because he care less about his patients.
Hello Sara and husband, I apologize for miscommunication, and have already reached out to speak to you by telephone. I do care deeply about each or our patients, and unfortunately you were not able to experience that as you had never actually established as a patient. We value good communication and will strive to make appropriate changes needed. --Dr. Hastings
Frisco, TX |
I had to find another doctor due to changing insurance plans. Dr. Hastings was a good find. He's open to questions, explains things well and identified a meds issue that other doctors had not. I have been able to get appointments quickly. I like the DO philosophy as well.
Thanks for your kind comments! --Dr. Hastings
Prosper, TX |
Dr. Hastings practices medicine the way medicine is supposed to be practiced. He is not in a hurry, treats the entire patient, listens, explains, and answers questions. I wish there were more like him.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Hastings is very personable and always takes the time to answer any questions. He never hurries you and makes you feel like you had a quality visit. He always has a range of options to offer (from holistic to conventional) for treatments if you have a need. The office staff is very friendly and I definitely feel comfortable going there, as does my whole family. Being relatively new to the area, I feel fortunate to have found a family practitioner we all like and respect.
in Frisco, TX |
I went to Dr. Hastings for the first time in June for a routine physical. His staff was very helpful, organized and efficient. Dr. Hastings was very thorough and unrushed in the exam, spending considerable time listening to me and discussing my health and family health history. I liked and understood his recommendations, and felt that he was genuinely interested. He seemed measured and thoughtful in what he prescribed (versus ordering up a bunch of unnecessary tests).
in Mckinney, TX |
If you've ever gone to a doctor and felt frustrated and confused when you left then you probably avoid going as much as possible. Dr Hastings takes that anxiety out of seeing him. His staff is very friendly. He takes time to listen and asks pertinent questions. And when I found out he even does pediatrics I was ecstatic. I will be taking my whole family there from now on! Thank you Dr Hastings for giving me faith in doctors!!
in Frisco, TX |
From the time I checked in to the time I checked out I felt like I was part of the family. The staff was very nice; they didn't interrupt me when I asked questions about my insurance. The nurse was very kind and even offered me water when I couldn't stop coughing. Once I met Dr. Hastings he was very sincere, he didn't rush me, and even called me a few days later to check in. I returned a week later with my son and he was equally as nice and was able to make my 3 year old laugh when checking him.
in Frisco, TX |
This is an old school doctor practicing medicine in the year 2016! He takes his time to explain in detail everything we go over during my visit. No rush at all like most assembly room doctor offices. Dr. Scott listens and asks me what I think about his options for medicine to get me on track. His nurse is AMAZING as well. The whole office takes the term bed side manner to a whole new level. Frisco, TX is very lucky to have him!
Outstanding.
in Frisco, TX |
Was seen as new patient. Reception was great, went back to exam room within 5 minutes of arrival. Dr. Hastings was in the exam room within 5 minutes, and he spent an hour, making sure he had all the details of my medical history. He did a very detailed exam. He has to be the best Doctor I have ever been to!! Very nice, easy to talk to, and GREAT all around!
Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Hastings was very thorough.
Freely prescribes medications for bipolar patients and gives zero consultation and follow up. No concern for patients well being. Mental health issues go unaddressed and no referrals to psychiatric care.
I'm sorry you had a negative experience here. We do have a policy to always follow up on mental health issues, so I'd like to speak with you about this and get your take on it. Please call our office. Healthcare is very personal, and we hope you are able to find a great fit for you.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Hastings, DO?

Visit Dr. Hastings