Dr. Scott Halista, MD

Dr. Scott Halista, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Scott Halista, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Springfield, MA and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 1982 and specializes in rheumatology.

3377 Main St

Springfield, MA 01107

• Anthem
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Halista

See how frequently Dr. Halista performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psoriatic Arthritis
Osteoarthritis of Shoulder
Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

Dr. Halista's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Christiana Care Health Servs Inc
  • Walter Reed Army Med Center

Dr. Halista has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Halista does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Halista and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Halista's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Halista to family and friends

Dr. Halista's Performance

I found Dr. Halista and the ATC after suffering years of pain and having many appointments with my primary care physician. Dr. Halista ordered tests, X-rays, and prescribed medication to meet my needs. I have been going to him for many years and highly recommend both him and the practice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Rude. I hunted for every piece of med hx I had. I was so sick.. I put a lot of hope into seeing him. He walked in the door grabbed my arm and told me "You have fibromyalgia go back to work" never took off my clothes or examined me. I had a high paying job and was supporting my family why would I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
I woke up with pain that lasted for hours every day starting in my early 30's, instead of trying to figure out why my primary just kept prescribing me different pain meds. Finally I took it upon myself and made an appointment with Dr. Halista. My first he took labs and xrays.. Comes to find out I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
I have been a patient of Dr. Halista's for a couple of years now and find him to be very professional and easy to talk to. I never feel rushed and he always takes the time to answer my questions in detail if needed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Overall ok, but because Lupus is a difficult uncurable disease, I would have liked to have the Dr. offer other alternative treatments ealier to see if any other treatment would be beneficial.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2