Dr. Scott Greene, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMaleAge 43

Dr. Scott Greene, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Clearwater, FL. Dr. Greene has more experience with Sleep Apnea than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Largo Medical Center and Mease Countryside Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Greene to book an appointment.

Dr. Greene

Ear Nose & Throat Associates

1330 S FORT HARRISON AVE Clearwater, FL 33756
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists

Compare Dr. Greene with our nearby Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists at Mayo.

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Greene's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (50)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (49)
  • Explained conditions well (49)
  • Long wait times (7)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
Scott Greene has the exact bedside manner you're looking for in a physician. The office staff is very friendly and polite which makes your visit so much less stressful. Scott is a kind and caring man thats always willing to help with whatever my family needs. Sincerely, Lifetime patient.
William Atchison – May 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
I am 77 and from professionally Racing motorcycles for 15 years have been to my share of Doctors Offices and seen many Doctor! I have had Several Super great doctors that really knew what they are doing over a great variety of problems and are Very Comfortable when Dealing with their Patients. “THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DOCTORS” Period! Thank you Dr. Greene.
VIncent Hill – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
I went to this appointment as an nurse advocate for my patient. Dr. Greene and all of his staff were very helpful, kind and patient during our visit. Dr. Greene has an excellent bedside manner and he has a wonderful upbeat personality which immediately put my patient at ease. He established a rapport with my patient and then explained what he was going to do and was gentle and listened to my patient. We will follow up in 6 months with Dr. Greene and we look forward to our next visit. I have already recommended this practice to others and will add him to my referral list for ENT. Excellent experience-thank you for your professionalism.
Pat M. – Sep 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
A++ It was a phenomenal visit! My first ENT visit ever at age 58! Dr. Greene was very thorough, professional and personable! He took his time and explained things so that I could understand. I’ve never had a surgeon clean my ears before… And it was a wonderful experience. The nasal scope that allowed me to see my vocal folds on camera was fascinating (musical recording artist and vocalist)!!! Sherry, the nurse was kind and helpful. Jyll, in the audiology booth was extraordinarily comprehensive in Testing my hearing with everything from low bass notes to the dog whistle register. The front desk staff was very professional, especially with the new Covid guidelines regarding wearing masks and using hand sanitizer, etc. Dr. Greene Is abundantly equipped to handle surgeries, ear, nose and throat concerns. Dr. Greene was Chief Resident in Laryngology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Credentials plus he’s a compassionate, highly skilled caregiver! Total Package MD! 5 STARS!
Cristaña – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
As a new patient, I was surprisingly introduced to one of the kindest, most knowledgeable, caring physicians I have seen in a very long time. He really was concerned about my battle with bi-lateral Meniere's and truly listened, taking it all into consideration. He made suggestions, without trying to 'sell' me anything. He gave me a trust and comfort level that ensures me he will do the absolute most he can do to help me. I am so grateful and totally delighted! I'd recommended him highly!!!
Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
I am by nature very skeptical when it comes to physicians and the reasons for what they do but my experience with Dr Greene in 2018 changed this around. Dr Greene was very pleasant and to the point, ordered the appropriate tests for an accurate diagnosis, answered any questions I had, and was very confident and accurate in what he described my condition was. My surgery went exactly as he described, he did a beautiful job and I can't even see a scar any more! Needless to say, I highly recommend this doctor.
Jackie – Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
Saw Dr. Greene today for the first time. He made an awesome first impression. He is very knowledgeable, kind and caring. I feel extremely confident in having him do my surgery to remove a tumor from my neck.
Barb Brown in Clearwater, FL – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
After we visit Dr. Greene office, we think we found the right doctor to help fix what we need. Thankful Dr. after he tell us what going to do we feel helpful and decided to go for it. Also we thanks Audiologist Dr. Nada Hanna we meet in office at the same times, she very nice doctor and explain anything we need. Again thank you both of Doctor, 100% recommend this office to every one need help with hearing problem.
Y HO – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
Very likely to recommend and have to family and friends.
  • Long wait times
FL – Jun 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
Great provider! I’ve had about 3-4 visits in the last couple years and never a bad experience. Most recently, I was very sick, out of commission for the past 3 weeks. Feeling very discouraged after trying so many remedies. He was so reassuring and did a very thorough exam. I left with a lot of confidence in the plan he laid out. Would definitely recommend!
Katie Englebert in Seminole, FL – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
I really liked Dr Greene. His staff was always pleasant, but there was always a long wait in the waiting room-the only drawback. Unfortunately, the just dropped my insurance, so I need to find another doctor.
PINELLAS PARK, FL – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
Dr. Greene went over and above care for my sinus inflection his care and concern was muchly appreciated and after a short time felt 100%better. Will defiantly return as a regular patient
Candace Grimes Quale in Treasure island, FL – Nov 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
Found this MD specialist by his previous reviews that were all 5 star. The reviews are right on. I just came back from my first office visit with him. I called on Tuesday for the appt, and was seen today, Wednesday. He is very personable and nice. I am retired medical male professional who worked O R for 20 years. My first visit with him, was like I had known him for a while. Very friendly, listens to your concerns and problems. My return appt is in 3 weeks. Great visit!!!!!!
J.P. in St Petersburg, FL – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
Dr. Greene, in addition to being a highly qualified ENT physician, is a compassionate and friendly professional with a genuine interest in his patients’ well being.
Raymond Linville in Clearwater , FL – Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
Drove n hour and a half for this appointment. Worth every mile!! Dr Greene took his time , answered all my questions and was very thorough. Very personable and compassionate!
Beth in Spring Hill, FL – Sep 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
My Dr.David Francis recommended Dr.Greene I can see why! He has a warm and genuine disposition.He made me feel very comfortable as I was a nervous wreck. I would highly recommend him. Too bad all doctors aren't like him . Thank you Dr.Greene for a positive experience! Sincerely, Tammi Richards
Tammi Richards in Seminole , FL – Sep 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
Words cannot describe the quality of life I am now enjoying. I will celebrate my 75th birthday in a few weeks. Since childhood I have been plagued with ear issues. Dr. Greene is by far my savior. Giving me a gift of sound I have never enjoyed before.
John Mehok in Saint Pete Beach, FL – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
I have had a 80% hearing loss in my left ear for more than 40 years. After my initial visit with Dr. Greene regarding another issue he noticed I was reading his lips, and inquired why. I have always been told that it was my "forever situation" from multiple ear infections as a child. Dr. Greene however was very confident he could repair this damage. So, after 1 1/2 hour surgery, and 3 weeks of recovery, I am happy to say my hearing is 96% restored. There is not enough praise to give this man!
Karen Levine in FL, FL – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
I had been experiencing throat problems for over a month, I was able to get an appointment with Dr. Greene within days. The office staff was very friendly and made the initial process easy. Dr. Greene himself was very thorough in examining me and you can tell he genuinely cares about his patients. I was prescribed medication that made me feel better within a day.
St. Petersburg, FL – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
I met with Dr. Greene on 3/23/2018, and it was like I've known him my whole life, he was very compassionate and easy to understand about the cohclear implant Iam about to get, He and his staff are very caring about what they do, The Lord has blessed me with some great doctors here in Florida, I have to say without Dr. Joanie Davis at Davis hearing this would not have been possible
George Todoroff in Fostori a Michigan – Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greene, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Greene?

"The mechanics of the body have always intrigued me. Through medical school, this intrigue grew into fascination, which ultimately influenced my choice...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat