Dr. Scott Greene, MD

Dr. Scott Greene, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

"The mechanics of the body have always intrigued me. Through medical school, this intrigue grew into fascination, which ultimately influenced my choice to specialize in Otolaryngology. While I am trained to perform a wide range of surgical procedures, I have a special passion for treating sinus, allergy and hearing disorders, with a particular interest in Cochlear Implantation. During my time at Vanderbilt University, I trained extensively with some of the foremost experts in Cochlear Implantation, and I am pleased to be among the first physicians in Pinellas County to be offering this exciting procedure. Building a relationship with my patients is of the utmost importance to me. I thoroughly enjoy speaking with my patients, getting to know them, and gaining their trust as we move forward through their diagnosis and treatment. My goal is to create a safe and comfortable environment that fosters patient-centered care. After years of exciting travels, I am delighted to establish roots in Florida with my family, and to be associated with the area's preeminent ENT practice."

Ear Nose and Throat Associates

1330 S Fort Harrison Ave

Clearwater, FL 33756

• AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Careplus
  • CeltiCare Health
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene's Experience

Dr. Greene's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Rhinology

Dr. Greene does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acute Sinusitis
  • Allergies
  • Balance Disorders
  • Deafness
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Nosebleed
  • Otitis Media
  • Peritonsillar Abscess
  • Presbyacusis (Senile Deafness)
  • Presbylarynx

• Vanderbilt University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Greene has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greene has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greene does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greene and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greene's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greene to family and friends
Dr. Greene's Performance
in Largo, FL |
ENT docs told me over the years that I had a slightly deviated septum, but they were unwilling to do anything to correct it. Combined with a lot of allergies, sinus infections, and tear duct blockage, mostly on my right side, I felt that all of these conditions were related. While discussing it with Dr. Greene, I noticed he listened closely. I felt heard for the first time in a long time. He offered to do the surgery for me. He did a great job. I can breathe well from my right nostril now.
Clearwater, FL |
Very friendly, caring and thorough. The wait time was minimal. It was easy to schedule appointment.
in Seminole, FL |
Dr. Greene is an amazing ENT! I went to see him for a second opinion after my first ENT was unable to see any cause for my chronic hoarseness and weak voice. Within seconds of looking at images from the videostrobe, Dr. Greene noticed the problem in my vocal cords and scheduled me for surgery. The surgery, also performed by Dr. Greene, went incredibly well. He is very kind and intelligent. This is a problem I've had since high school, and I can't express my gratitude enough for Dr. Greene.
in Pinellas Park, Fl. |
Great doctor. Very down to earth and thorough.
in Seminole, FL |
One of the best, if not the best, physician I know. He truly cares about getting to know patients and has tremendous knowledge. Dr. Greene goes through all of the options and will help you understand what is the best option, but he makes sure you know that the option is always yours. Although a hearing test or sending a scope through the nose might seem like a pointless procedure to some, Dr. Greene performs those in order to rule out certain diagnoses and gain more knowledge. Phenomenal MD!
in Clearwater, FL |
I have suffered with multiple ear infections over the years. Visits to ENTs have proven to be fruitless because the infection always returned. I am so glad I was referred to Dr. Greene. He took one look in my ear and told me I had a Cholesteatoma (cyst in the middle ear that created a swimming pool of sorts and the fluid could not drain, so it became infected). The surgery was successful and my hearing has improved substantially. So happy with this ENT group and especially this doctor.
in St Petersburg, FL |
He's very professional. The results speak for themselves.
st petersburg, fl |
I saw Dr Greene for ear infection. Appt was 9:00 Am. I arrived at 8:15 AM to do paperwork. I was called back at approx 9:15 and waited in the chair 10-15 minutes. He checked my nose & ears and said he saw no sign of infection, but could not explain the pain and lack of hearing well in the ear. I was told I should have a hearing test which could tell if the ear had more problems. I had the test and no diagnosis but prescribed an Rx & told to come back in a week. Charged me 2 copays! Not happy.
St Petersburg, FL |
For many years I suffered from a deviated septum. I finally decided to get it fixed surgically. Dr Greene came highly recommended. Not only is a great ENT physician and surgeon, through discussion, I quit smoking. Dr. Greene, thank you. As for anyone reading this review, I now highly recommended Dr. Greene for all your ENT needs.
in St. Petrsburg, FL |
Having visited many dr.s in many areas( after a stroke 3 months ago), I found Dr. Greene thorough, asked quite a few questions, he obviously looked at my medical history. Listened to my concerns. Advised on options And most importantly listened. Dr. Greene was a referral. I had 2 others to choose from however he was recommended by more than one doctor, beside my primary dr. He was also recommended by a health rehab center, and a nurse at St. Anthony's. < Unsolicited she was talking to patient
in Tampa, Fl |
Dr. Green performed surgery on me on November 29th of 2016, and I have never felt better. I had little success with other physicians, but Dr. Green was able to accurately diagnose my trouble and provide the expertise necessary. He will go above and beyond to ensure you get well, and he genuinely cares. He is the BEST!
in Clearwater, FL |
First time to Doctor Greene and I want to say what a great experience. staff Excellent, so very professional. He really cares about his patients. Some Doctors out there should take a lesson or two from Dr.Greene. E. Fonseca
in Clearwater Beach, FL |
Easy to talk to. Provided clear and concise information. Very nice man.
in St Petersburg, FL |
It was an awesome life changing experience, he was sweet, caring , attentive, careful, a great listener. & Unlike other doctors , Believes in natural remedies. Before him I heard 10% of my surroundings & now after one visit I here 100% I have seen many doctors for several different reasons & he is the best most beneficial doctor I have ever been too! I highly recommend him for any ENT problems!
in Saint Petersburg, FL |
Would highly recommend Dr. Greene to anyone needing professional, skilled and caring medical help with any ENT issues. Excellent diagnostic skills, bedside manner, and effective plan of care with outstanding outcomes.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Phenomenal doctor. Keeps his patients top of mind and really cares about outcome. Best ENT I've had. He helped me when I was losing hope in my health. Tremendous impact!
in Largo, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Greene. His fine credentials, bedside manner, and willingness to listen was a winning combination with me!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Greene takes his time with each patient. He listens to me and answers all of my questions. He is a caring and compassionate doctor. After my initial visit with Dr. Greene due to sudden hearing loss in my left ear, he followed up with me the next morning with a phone call to see how I was doing. I had never had a doctor do that before. He truly cares about his patients and is passionate about his work. I highly recommend Dr. Greene.
Clearwater, FL |
Wow! What an amazing Dr.! From the moment I met Dr. Greene I felt comfortable with my health in his hands. That confidence grew each visit I had. He performed an exceptional and successful surgery on me. The incision healed miraculously fast! I had a personal phone call the day after surgery to check on my well being. I couldn't be more impressed by Dr. Greene!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Great experience with Dr. Greene. He is very nice, calm, listens carefully and explains very patiently. I would definitely recommend him.
in Saint Petersburg, FL |
Dr Greene works to establish a caring, personal relationship with patients. I appreciated that he took time to talk with me a bit to put me at ease and to understand why I had come to see him before beginning his exam. I felt he was thorough and knowledgeable. He also has a very good audiologist in the office with very state-of-the are testing equipment. Over all, I'm very pleased with the care I received and my problem was resolved. Should I have need again, I will return.
in janicecorcoran@msn.com |
Dr.Greene is an excellent doctor. He is very caring and kind. I would recommend Doctor Greene.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Greene, MD?
Are you Dr. Greene?

Visit Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Careplus
  • CeltiCare Health
    CarePlus
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • Molina Healthcare

Dunedin, FL 34698
Morton Plant Hospital
300 Pinellas St
Clearwater, FL 33756

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Greene at Ear Nose and Throat Associates

Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist