Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD

Sports Medicine •  Male • Age 49

Dr. Greenberg
101 S Bryn Mawr Ave Ste 300a Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD is a Sports Medicine Specialist in Bryn Mawr, PA and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Hahnemann University medical school in 1996. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Greenberg to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Sports Medicine Doctors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Greenberg accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Greenberg treats your condition or procedure

• Hypothyroidism
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Meniscus Injuries
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Greenberg

4.5

Dr. Greenberg?
What People Say About Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD
when I arrived I had my blood drawn and it was understood that I would return in2 weeks for the P.R.P plus prolotherapy and to start the process of stem cells. Greenberg insisted I get a pelvic tilt injection which he performs on almost everybody, which is sketchy because my primary doctor even said it wasn't necessary. So on that one visit all I should be charged for is pelvic tilt that Greenberg performed. The pelvic tilt did not help so I called to cancels week before my nextIappointment andwas told I have to pay for the P.R.P and prolotherapy bc that's what he performed??? I never got an injection in my knee joint( My primary reason for the visit was knee O.A.) with or without my own blood nor did the phlebotomist put my own blood back in me, she just walked away to process what she withdrew. He injected my thigh, below the ankle and BELOW the knee which is to correct the tilt. Dr Greenberg lied and said he performed it and he didn't, he is a liar and a snake. Stay away
Chrys – Apr 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
With hesitation or reservation, my experience with Dr. Greenberg has been exceptional. He is without a doubt one of the most brilliant and skilled physicians I know. He was able and to diagnose and treat my spinal and neuromuscular injuries successfully. Dr. Greenberg gave me hope (and healed my pain) where there was otherwise no option but surgery. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Greenberg to my friends, family and anyone who suffers from chronic pain. In addition, his staff is delightful and accommodating!
Theresa Corl – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
I have had back issues off and on for years. Dr Greenberg helped identify the root cause and after two treatments, I was feeling 100% better. He not only helps you understand what he is doing but takes the time to talk with you about other things which might be effecting your health. His whole staff was caring and helpful throughout my appointments.
Helped fix my back – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
Dr. Greenberg is an exceptional physician. I have spent many years going to the best hospitals (HSS, Columbia-Pres., NYU) in search of root cause to my physical ailments. Dr. Greenberg is 2 hrs away, yet I found the trip easy, because I knew, after my initial consultation that Dr. Greenberg is the most empathetic, concerning and knowledgeable physician I've encountered. He is truthful, transparent and has incredible bedside manners. After 3 treatments, my back is now in great condition and no more issues--allowing me to live life to the fullest extent!
Doug C – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
Dr. Greenberg is exceptional. He spent 30 minutes listening to me explain my pain issues and thoughtfully examines my body unlike other doctors. He was methodical and explained why things were occurring and treated me. Dr. Greenberg treated me over the course of 3 visits. He is empathetic, caring and so down to earth. A gem of a person and a doctor that truly knows holistic medicine!
Doug S – Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
Last week I had my fifth round of PRP and prolotherapy. I can’t believe how great I feel! My body is responding so well to Dr. Greenberg’s treatment. I literally have not felt this good in a very long time.I went into the appointment with no pain throughout my body. My mobility is greatly improved. I was concerned that being home quarantined during this time, things might start to tighten up and become painful again. I’ve been so pleasantly surprised and so grateful for Dr. Greenberg’s help! Seeking his treatment is the best decision I’ve made about my health.
Apr 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
My first visit with Dr. Greenberg I was in pretty bad shape. I had suffered a compression fracture and had damage up and down my spine from an accident. I had been seeing an orthopedic surgeon for about four months with little to no relief of my pain. I was walking no further than my driveway. Pain medication was not touching what I was experiencing. I have nothing but great thankfulness for the help Dr. Greenberg has given me by way of the stem cell therapy and the prolotherapy. I began to start walking again and I can now walk up to 2 miles a day. things I have not been able to do I am now able to do again so very thankful for the help I have been given I feel like I’ve been given my life back again being able to live and move and have my being as I used to before the accident. I would in no way hesitate to fully give my recommendations for Dr. Scott Greenberg.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
I had PRP and stem cell treatment for my knee and back. I have little pain, can stand without having to sit and walk faster and farther after my treatments. My co-workers noticed my ability to walk. No more pain getting out of a chair. I do not get stiff anymore. I am able to exercise. I wish I found out about this treatment before I had my left knee replaced. Thank you Dr. Scott Greenberg
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
I have been under the care of Dr. Greenberg for nearly a year. I first came to Dr. Greenberg after two total hip replacements and with a stress fracture from intense exercise "too much, too soon" after the second hip surgery. I had gone to a number of physicians, physical therapists, chiropractor, and more and no one could heal it. Dr. Greenberg had me back to fully healed in just three visits. This was just the beginning of the restorative help and performance improvements that I have exper
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
Dr. Greenberg has literally been my savior. I had years of terrible low/SIJ pain after an injury. I tried every treatment under the sun, but nothing worked, until I found Dr. Greenberg. He actually took to the time to evaluate my body as a whole, my movements, my history, and my story, whereas other doctors just fixated on imagery. After about 2-3 treatments with Dr. Greenberg, I had restored hope that i was gonna get better. I'm now virtually pain free in my lower back. He saved me.
Apr 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
Grossly misdiagnosed by Dr Greenberg with torn ligaments from back & pelvic pain. There was no pop with back injury. Neglected xrays to confirm dextroscoliosis. A tight muscle imbalance caused a pelvic tilt. Unbearable pain of tight right butt with extraction of adipose tissue. Per chart, injected stem cells, PRP & prolotherapy into spinal facet joints & 2 other areas. Done in unsterile office without imaging. Lost $20,494. Denied Schroth therapy: proven method for scoliosis due to misdiagnosis.
Mar 18, 2019
I always strive to provide every patient with the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
12 leading physicians could not figure out why I suffered from horrific shooting pain in my feet. Dr. Greenberg treated me with PRP and Stem Cell and alleviated my pain. I have reclaimed my life, am back on the tennis court, and will remain eternally grateful!
Sheri in Blue Bell, PA – Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
After seeing doctors for 30 yrs for chronic knee pain and need for a joint replacement in my foot i was done with traditional medicine. I met Dr. Greenberg in July'18 and he quickly identified what was wrong and how he could help me. I have done stem cell and PRP trtmts for both my knee and foot and have zero pain and range of motion i have not had in years. I am honestly convinced Dr. Greenberg is the ONLY doctor who could accurately treat me with such a positive outcome. Beyond grateful.
Stacey in PA – Dec 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
The first time I saw Dr. Greenberg I wasn't sure he was going to be able to help.I was told I needed a double knee replacement. My knees were bone on bone and my right knee flopped around like a rag doll. I was desperate so I scheduled an appointment. I am happy to say I can now walk and go up and down stairs pain free. I will never be able to run a marathon, but I had no intention of running one before I had knee problems. I am so grateful to Dr. G and team for giving me my mobility back.
Dec 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
I was scheduled for meniscus surgery with a different sports medicine practice but cancelled after meeting the Dr, who was a condescending jerk. That doesn't fly; so off to Dr Greenberg on the advice of a friend. What a contrast...this dude is awesome. First of all, he takes the time to chat and get to know you. The topics of discussion range wide. Second, he delivers. The stem cell/PRP regimen I have done has healed my knee completely. He gets an unequivocally positive recommendation.
AJSterge in Wayne, PA – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
After a 2 year struggle with disabling low back pain caused by SI joint dysfunction I have finally found relief! I ran the gauntlet of all the conventional medical tests therapies and injections to treat chronic low back pain which ultimately ended in a bilateral SI joint fusion. Still I was dealing with disabling pain, so I continued to search for relief and finally found Dr Greenburg and his regenerative medicine practice. Over the last few months of working with doctor Greenberg I have re
Bruce in Neptune, NJ – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
I had torn meniscus in my left knee. I did not want to have surgery, and was told about Dr. Greenberg by my family doctor. Before I went to Dr. Greenberg, I was on pain pills everyday. Dr. Greenberg took my stem cells and injected them into my knee in November. Since going to him, I have not taken one pain pill for my knee. Seven months after the stem cell procedure, my knee is great. I can walk, kneel, squat, garden, and enjoy my grandchildren. I am so grateful to Dr. Greenberg.
Patricia Harmon in Pitman, NJ – Jul 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
I have been telling everyone and anyone that struggles with chronic pain about Dr Greenberg! He is gentle, compassionate, and most of all capable. An amazing Dr and I am so grateful to have stumbled upon a place that gets to the root of the problem and actually gives back peoples lives to the fullest! My chronic back/hip pain has gone from a pain level of 7 to a 3 and I'm still healing! THANK YOU Dr Greenberg!
Allison Baum in Reading – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
Thank you Dr.Greenberg for all your help over the years once again you with your magic hands superb professionalism put me Back to Normal Healty life You are the best Dr R P
Dr Rella Pressman in Bucks Co PA – Jun 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?
I have been seeing Doctor Greenberg for over 15 years. Over that time period, he has helped me through various problems. From sports injuries to food poisoning. I feel he is the best phydician I have ever known. He is honest in every way, and I recommend him to anyone. He is the best...
May 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Greenberg, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Greenberg?

We utilize the latest in holistic health, alternative medicine, nutrition, prolotherapy, PRP, stem cell medicine and other cutting edge treatments to help heal our patients and provide for optimal health and wellness. Our doctors have been featured in the media for their innovative therapies to health and wellness. Over 25 years experience in the field.

• Sports Medicine