Dr. Scott Green, MD

Dr. Scott Green, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Scott Green, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Sacramento, CA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Green is affiliated with Sutter Roseville Medical Center.

Dr. Green's Experience

See how Dr. Green's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Green

Dr. Green accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Green has admitting privileges.

Dr. Green's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Green to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Green's Performance
    in Fair oaks |
    I had a facelift and A left neck left breast augmentation and fat transfer with Dr. Green and all I can say is he is excellent my experience with him is always been good he is attentive and the office staff is helpful sometimes.oh I also had two co2 ablative surgeries with excellent results! Thank you Dr. Gree
    in Penn Valley, CA |
    I recently had Dr. Green remove the neck skin (turkey wattle!) from my neck and I can't say enough good things about the experience. Dr. Green listened attentively to my concerns, gave me ample time to ask questions and assured me of his confidence that I would be pleased. He was so right! The surgery went very well, the recovery has been exactly as he said it would be, and I am beyond thrilled with the results! I would certainly recommend him without hesitation!
    in Carmichael, CA |
    I am 54 and felt like my outside did not match the way I felt inside. I was being offered senior discounts and felt irrelevant. Facelift/ neck lift, upper eyes and fat transfer. I feel great and have a new lease on life. So many comments but no one has figured it out. I had one of those moments last week where someone guesses you age if you mention retirement. I cringed until he said " you are way to young to think of retiring.. are you about 42?" ???????? Dr green I love you!
    Sacramento, CA |
    Surgery/recovery went great. I had the additional complication of having a ruptured/septic appendix (completely unrelated) 9 days after the tummy tuck. Dr. Green and his team showed much compassion and concern during a very difficult & scary time for me. They continued to monitor my surgical wounds once I was released from the hospital. Both he and his staff are very attentive and caring. I am a year post-op and am very satisfied with the results.
    in Davis, CA |
    Dr. Green is great. He has been my surgeon for three different procedures. (Tummy Tuck, Arm Lift and Breast Augmentation) He is wonderful and his work is very good! He is so attentive to any concerns I had. I have received so many compliments since my procedures. Very pleased with the results!
    in Sacramento, CA |
    Dr Green has been absolutely amazing and I am so grateful he was my surgeon. I had a breast augmentation done, he was extremely knowledgeable, honest, and gave me exactly what I wanted. The reception staff are very friendly and polite. When I needed paperwork signed and submitted for work, the admin did so in a timely manner. The OR nurses were great, I woke up in a lot of pain, and they took care of the issue right away. Dr Green is amazing and If I could do it over, I wouldn't change a thing!
    Have you seen Dr. Scott Green, MD?
    Are you Dr. Green?

Dr. Green's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Green has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Green's Board Certifications

University Vt College Med

Completed in 1998

Loma Linda University

Completed in 2001

Dr. Green does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Green and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery