Dr. Scott Graham, MD

Dr. Scott Graham, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Scott Graham, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Laguna Woods, CA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

24331 El Toro Rd Ste 200

Laguna Woods, CA 92637

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Greater Newport Physicians
  • Health Net of California

Learn about Dr. Graham

See how frequently Dr. Graham performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
Knee Disorders
Glenoid Labrum Tear

Dr. Graham's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Graham "All patients are active, whether they are an athlete or not, and deserve the best treatment to keep them active and "in the game"!"

• Sports Medicine

• Broken Arm
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Tommy John Surgery
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Southern California
    Other Education | Completed 2011

• Chief of Orthopedics, SMMC, 2007-2008
  • Subspecialty Certificate (CAQ) in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2012
  • Current Concepts in DVT Prophylaxis, 1997
  • Abrasion Arthroplasty, Subchondral Drilling and Microfracture Techniques in the Treatment of Full-Thickness Cartilage Lesions: A Critical Review of the Literature, 2002
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction Using Hamstring Tendon Grafts, 2002
  • Tibial Inlay Procedure for PCL Reconstruction, One-Tunnel and Two-Tunnel Technique, 2001
  • A Biomechanical Comparison of Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstructions Using Single- and Double-Bundle Tibial Inlay Techniques, 2005
  • Distal Biceps Tendon Ruptures: Incidence and the Effect of Smoking, 2002
  • Tibial Inlay Technique for Posterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction, 2001
  • Non-linear fitting of mechanical data for efficacy determination of single versus double bundle Achilles tendon grafts for PCL reconstructions, 2002
  • Isometry of the Posterior Cruciate Ligament. Effects of Functional Load and Muscle Force Application, 1998

Dr. Graham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Graham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Graham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Graham to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Graham's Performance
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
I've never been treated with such a lack of empathy as by dr Graham. I had a meniscectomy and chondroplasty on my knee.. I was in much pain before the surgery, explaining getting back to walking was important.. he told me it would be a breeze and I would be walking within a week.. Absolutely not forthcoming about recovery.. I had a difficult and painful recovery and was given zero empathy when having fluid drained from my knee.. I left his office very upset.. Was also told PT wasn't necessary ..
in Mission Viejo, CA |
I had been a Trilat Osteotomy in early May, and am recovering much quicker than the norm. It took years for someone to recommend this procedure, as a way to avoid a knee replacement. So pleased with the results. The scar isn't even awful, thanks for Dr. Graham's expert scalpel technique!
in Laguna Woods, CA |
Dr.. Graham is amazing. Iv been having knee problems for years. I am bone to bone in my left knee. He is the only dorctor that Iv been to that scopes your knee well puting a needle into you. His technique is the most painless injection I have every had.
in Laguna Woods, CA |
I would never refer anyone to this physician. My mother in law had rotator cuff repair by Dr. Graham. Her physical therapist asked that she make a follow up appt with him asap after a physical therapy visit because she wasn't making any progress. When she followed up with him, he was extremely rude and didn't even examine her to see if he had any concerns. We left his office in shock because of how he spoke to her/us. Unfortunately she will be having shoulder replacement by a different surgeon.
in san juan capistrano, ca |
My name is Cheryl S. Dr. Graham, I believe he is one of the Best Doctors in Orange County. He did an Right Shoulder arthroscopy which has been so far in great condition with Pack Physical Therapy with their new Laser Treatments, which has been wonderful for me. He did wonderful work on my arthritic Left Knee. Avoiding that much needed Left total knee replacement. Dr. Graham and I with my family have an excellent communication in hand. And So far, my right Shoulder is doing great. He's a 10!
Anaheim. CA |
Dr. Graham handled all of the orthopedic medicine for our professional football team. We hands down had the best program in the league. After a brutal season, we only had one long term IR player. Dr. Graham's smart and conservative approach, kept our players healthy and got them back of the field in record time. Dr, Graham always had the patients health and well being as a priority. He never did a surgery that was not needed if the injury could be healed with other means.
Fountain Valley, CA |
Terrible attitude. Completely misrepresented a surgery he performed on my shoulder that left me in substantially more pain than before. Have heard many negative opinions and stories over the years from patients and other medical professionals while attempting to fix my shoulder.
in Tustin ca |
I'm came to see Dr. Graham about my knee. I am a 49 year old avid runner. Running is an important part of my life and I was looking for information to get my knee better. Basically Dr. Graham wasn't interested in helping me, he hardly made eye contact spent about 5 minutes telling me I should rest my knee and take some Advil and that was about it. The only time I will be contacting his office again is to get my x-rays so I can take them to a different Doctors office.
Laguna Hills, CA |
Horrible doctor. Couldn't care less about trying to help me. I never write reviews but need to warn everyone to stay away. His assistant is just as awful. Did not listen to anything I said. The office staff is wonderful. Do not know why they allow him to work there. Avoid this doctor by any means.
Laguna Niguel, CA |
My son had a consultation with Dr. Graham. He was incredibly rude and unprofessional. I have been in the healthcare industry for over 30 years and have never experienced a physician like Dr. Graham. Please note all opinions stated are based upon personal observation, and are factually stated from my perspective. Very disappointed
Los Angeles, CA |
Looked at x-ray, said all looked fine and seemed to want to call it done. Not interested in checking anything further. Spent about 90 seconds. Have had shoulder pain for six months with limited mobility.
in San Clemente |
I found him to be rude and condescending. He spent very little time with me and did not seem interested in the cause of my pain.
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
Big difference between on his behavior before and after operation. He ruined my wife's knee on a simple minuscules surgery. I wish we would done our research before let the butcher does his job. Save your knee or shoulder and run away from him............
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
Amazing surgeon. Did an excellent job on my son's knee. Couldn't ask for anything else. Also a nice guy!
Have you seen Dr. Scott Graham, MD?
Are you Dr. Graham?

Visit Dr. Graham

Dr. Graham accepts 14 insurance carriers
    Choice POS
    Choice PPO
    Commercial HMO
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card