Dr. Scott Glaser, MD

Dr. Scott Glaser, MD

Pain ManagementMaleAge 61

Telehealth services available

Dr. Scott Glaser, MD is a Pain Management Specialist in Burr Ridge, IL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Franciscan Health Olympia Fields. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Glaser to book an appointment.

Pain Specialist of Greater Chicago

Dr. Glaser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glaser

3.0

Dr. Glaser?
5 years ago, I was about to be prescribed biologic meds by my rheumatologist as my chronic pain comes from R.A. Seeing DrGlaser was my only hope & thank God he had other options that no other doctor had suggested. Through minimally invasive procedures and pain medication therapy, I have a quality of life that I wouldn't even dream of had it not been for Dr. Glaser & staff! If you have no comprehension of the fact that Dr. Glaser, because of patients who need pain management and a lack of doctor's who practice in this field, you might have been one of the people who left a neg review. But Dr. Glaser has opened offices in the poorest communities to the more affluent bc he cares! I don't know how he does it but the man truly has a compassion to him that is apparent if you understand just how far he travels to serve all of us who suffer from chronic pain! Also, there are strict guidelines a pain doctor must follow, and he follows these guidelines to a Tee! I Highly Recommend Him!
Dec 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Glaser for about 16 years, even after moving I have continued to see him because there is nobody better.!! His expertise and quality of care enabled me to work effectively and at a high level until I was able to officially retire from the post office .
Lois – Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
I am sad and sorry to read some of these negative reviews! Dr. Glaser has actually been a Godsend for me! He has given me injections into my back now on three separate occasions. It was under anesthesia in a pristine and sterile setting. I am grateful to Dr. Glaser as he has helped me with pain that was crippling my life! The spasms I was experiencing in my right side of my back are gone! The stenosis pain also is something I almost never feel. When standing for long periods of time, I have an issue. But I am experiencing nothing like I once did! My quality of life has been restored! I am sorry anyone of you who are saying negative things about Dr. Glaser, have not had the amazing outcome that I have! He honestly is a precious gem and I have only positive words to say! I would not think twice about asking him for help if I felt I needed it in the future!
Donna Louise Shea – Aug 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
I been a patient of Dr. Glaser for about 7 years now because of a tethered spinal cord! To judge this man as someone who only cares about money and writing scripts is wrong for two reasons! One being he is always recommending other pain relief options for people with severe nerve damage like myself! And two when I came to Dr Glaser he was able to adjust my meds where I took less meds and still kept the same quality of life I had before! I have very painful nerve damage in my tail bone that burns constantly and runs down the back of both my legs and without Dr glaser and Maria I would not be able to function or walk or set or sleep!! and I can't even imagine that nightmare happening! So of course I would recommend him to anyone who feels like they are trapped in there own body and who is suffering debilitating pain. They are very kind and compassionate and understand what your going thru much better then yourself most times! But you must watch out for the billing department because that
Jul 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
25 yrs of pain cured by dr glaser. freedom from an habitual bad back.thank God and dr glaser.
dave doorneweerd – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
I would not reccomend this doctor. I recently had 2 imjections in my lumbar L1-5. 6 hours after the procedure I was in agony. It felt like my head and back were going to explode. I called his office twice and no one called back. It took 8 days for me to go back to work. I was 10 minutes late for my appointment because their was an accident on Rte 83. He refused to see me. What doctor do you know that would ever refuse to see a post-op patient???? A rather large ego.
Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
SNEAKY PILL PUSHER DOCTORS... BEWARE! When I first started going to this clinic about 13 years ago I would have given them 5 stars. The doctors and staff were very nice. In the past few years or so this place has gone down hill tremendously. The staff is RUDE the doctors are ALWAYS late. They don't seem to care about the patient, they just want to give you pain killers or schedule procedures to make money off you and the insurance companies. I recently received a bill from a lab for a drug scr
Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
Dr. Glaser is an excellent pain management specialist. He really listens to you and has really helped me with my degenerative disc disease. I had previously been seeing a very "unprofessional" pain doctor that almost killed me from a bowel blockage in 2015 because he was over prescribing opiods. A very dear friend of mine has been Dr. Glaser's patient for many years and recommended that I should try going to see Dr. Glaser. He had some very good suggestions. I would highly recommend him.
Lynn M. Lott in Park Forest, IL – Jan 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
My husband was going to Dr. Glaser for several years. His staff and him were all about cutting down your medicine to the point you life in pain 24/7. They push for procedures that rarely do any bit of help but are highly costly. We would not recommend going to him we were stuck taking him since he was in our group insurance network. Stay away if you can appt. they are always 30-1 hour behind too.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
James in Frankfort, IL – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Glaser for 12 years since being injured in a car accident. He has become my constant , he listens and understands me. He's willing to help me with my CRPS with every tool he has. I would 110% recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain.
Gina Pascarella-Fogle in Chicago, IL – Nov 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
I was pain-free immediately.after the procedure and haven't had to use my cane since.
William Morrissey in Orland Park, il – Sep 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
Dr. Glaser has been treating me for three years for severe back pain caused by herniated discs. My family doctor told me that my only option was surgery when she read my MRI scan. Luckily a cousin told me about Dr. Glaser and he immediately scheduled me for steroid pain injections that week. The pain relief was amazing. The shots keep me pain free for about a year. Dr Glaser is very professional and efficient. His office appointments are on time and you are in & out in less than an hour..
Chris Morrissey in Chicago, IL – Sep 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
it's worth less coming here you be sitting for 1 hr and 30 minutes for getting service if you can avoid coming here do yourself a favor and find another clinic this one at 63rd it's garbage
Mrs huesca in 2937 W 53 es st Chicago Il 60629 – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
He is a caring, compassionate and skilled physician.
Patricia N. in Hammond, IN – Dec 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
I was recommended a treatment plan based on my response to a questionnaire and not the results of my medical exams. The treatment did not alleviate the pain at all. My experience with the Dr was ok but the overall treatment was rushed. Now I have a medical bills and no relief.
Chicago – Nov 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?
Very thorough, helpful, kind, smart, extremely knowledgable & helpful with pain problems & referrals, very organized & professional, on time, have complete trust in him & advice, excellent Dr.
Deborah Davidson in Wheaton, IL – Mar 31, 2016
Very good
Mark E in Chicago,Illinois – Mar 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Glaser, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Glaser?

1 board action Found
  • Insurance or Medicare/Medicaid Fraud (4/20/2020)View details
No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Glaser's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Phantom Limb Pain
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Glaser accepts

Dr. Glaser accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
National Elevator
Pipefitters
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Dr. Glaser is a co-founder and President of the Pain Specialists of Greater Chicago and has seen it grow into a preeminent practice in Chicago. He is well...Read more

Dr. Scott Glaser, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Burr Ridge, IL. He graduated from Indiana University School of Medicine.

• Pain Management