Dr. Scott Gibson, DO

Dr. Scott Gibson, DO

Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery  |
Dr. Scott Gibson, DO is an orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

4444 Heritage Trace Pkwy Ste 408

Fort Worth, TX 76244

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Gibson

See how frequently Dr. Gibson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Shoulder Disorders
Fracture Care
Elbow Injuries

Dr. Gibson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gibson "Dr. Gibson has a special interest in treating complex shoulder problems and can perform advanced procedures including total shoulder replacements, reverse shoulder replacements, rotator cuff and labral repairs. Additionally, he has extensive experience caring for sports medicine injuries, orthopedic and pediatric trauma, along with knee and hip injuries. As an osteopathic physician, Dr. Gibson takes a holistic approach to musculoskeletal care combining advanced non-surgical and surgical techniques."

• Orthopedic Shoulder & Elbow Surgery

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Neuroplasty
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement

• St. Anthony Hospital-Oklahoma State University-Orthopedic Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • The Core Institute-Shoulder & Elbow Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Gibson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gibson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gibson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gibson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gibson to family and friends
Dr. Gibson's Performance
Decatur, TX |
Dr. Gibson did knee scope with meniscus repair. It was a struggle to be non-weight bearing for the time required but the outcome is well worth it. Excellent surgeon. Great bedside manner. Staff responds to questions from the health portal. His PA was great as well.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Would highly recommend Dr Gibson and staff I immediately felt better after my shoulder surgery
Fort Worth, Tx |
Dr. Gibson restored my left shoulder back to function and now I'm without pain. The reverse shoulder replacement was a success in conjunction with physical therapy. Three months after left shoulder surgery, I decided to go ahead with right shoulder surgery! I knew what to expect and I had faith in Dr. Gibson's expertise. I'm grateful for Dr. Gibson helping me regain my life back.
in North Richland Hills, TX |
Dr. Gibson has done work on my shoulder and recently a full knee replacement. His technique on the knee replacement was incredible. I highly recommend the Dr. and he and his staff have my full trust and gratitude.
in Keller Texas |
Dr Gibon and his staff were exceptional. If the need arrises again he will be my dr of choice.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Gibson saw me in an emergancy situation and gave me quick and expert care. He was always kind and always fully explained what I needed and what was being done. I truly appreciated the care he has and is giving me. I feel he truly cares for how you feel and the progress you are making. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Gibson was amicable , knowledgeable, attentive to my concerns, a true professiona! I felt comfortable in accepting my treatment for left shoulder and what to expect before and after surgery. He explained medical problem I had, type of procedure and replacement needed to improve function of shoulder. I will return to him for the right shoulder to reduce more damage. I'm very confident that I will soon be able to function better in my daily activities! Thank you Dr. Gibson!
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Gibson took the time needed to evaluate my knee. I felt he had my best interest at heart. He recommended therapy and some inactive time to give my knee a chance to heal, only after that did he recommend surgery. I couldn't be happier, 8 weeks after surgery was back on the racquetball court. Now seven months later still feeling good.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Gibson performed surgery on my knee, torn meniscus tear. My surgery came out PAINLESS. I did not have to take any pain pills, walked right after my surgery. No therapy. Healing is excellent. I cannot say enough about Dr. Gibson and his staff. The morning of my surgery, his whole staff was so friendly, accommodating. Dr. Gibson stopped in to see me and make sure everything was going well before my surgery. Dr. Gibson is the BEST ever. I highly recommend you to be a patient of his. Thanks
in Haslet. Texas |
Dr. Gibson was incredibly thorough and upfront with me about my procedure and in my follow up appointment(s). The procedure was a tremendous success!
in Hurst, TX |
Dr. Gibson is very personable when dealing with patients. His bedside manner before my procedure was great. I felt that I was in good hands from the first time that I met him.
in Keller, TX |
A bone spur severed two tendons and a massive tear in my right rotator cuff. I was sent to Dr. Gibson from a sports medicine doctor as I was told I needed surgery. I was very nervous but after meeting Dr. Gibson he eased my fears about the surgery and showed me what needed to be done. He told me that he had done these shoulder surgeries for a solid year during his fellowship and was very confident he could fix the problem and suture the tendons to the bone which made me confident in him.
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Gibson's bedside manner is only surpassed by his clinical abilities. I had a severe ankle FX which ultimately required required 23 screws and 2 plates to put together. By the grace of God and Dr Gibson's skill, my ankle has healed very well. All through the journey, he has been patient, understanding and an excellent communicator. I highly recommend Dr Gibson for anyone who requires Orthopedic care.
in Haslet, TX |
Love, love Dr. Gibson & his staff, they are awesome!!
in Keller, TX |
Excellent experience! Dr Gibson is very personable and knowledgeable! He explains everything where I can understand and leave with no questions. My surgery went well. Everyone on his staff, at the clinic and at the hospital, are so caring!!! I highly recommend using Dr Gibson and I will definitely continue going to Trinity Orthopedics for my knee!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Gibson is the doctor we all want. He listens to what you have to say and he explains everything he does in detail and in patient language rather than medical terminology. I am so glad he is my surgeon.
in Fort Worth, TX |
Excellent experience with Dr. Gibson. They are friendly and see you in a timely manner. They were able to work me in the day of my injury when other places had a month long wait and told me to go to urgent care. I am very impressed with how they value each patient. Their professionalism and passion for what they do really shows in their interactions with everyone. It is also very convenient that therapy is just next door to them. My only complaint is the discomfort of the waiting room chairs.
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Scott Gibson is a dynamic surgeon who rebuilt my broken leg and provided encouragement. His professional expertise and friendly spirit are outstanding. Office staff always present positive attitudes. Thank you, Dr. Gibson!
in Ft. Worth, TX |
Dr. Scott Gibson is great! I had never been to an orthopedic doctor before, didn't know what to expect. I was very nervous after finding out I needed surgery on my meniscus tear. Dr. Gibson did a great job explaining and answering all of my questions. Surgery went well, follow up appointments were a breeze and I'm healing great. Thankful there are still doctors out there that care about what they are doing, have great bedside manner and don't rush you in and out of their office. Great staff too!
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Gibson explained my treatment plan to perfection. There were no surprises and I had total confidence in his expertise. I would recommend Dr. Gibson to anyone!!!
in Haslet, TX |
He clearly explains the procedures he recommends. Very friendly - a very good manner. His clinic (Trinity Orthopedics) is very efficient and all the staff are friendly and helpful. I would see Dr. Gibson again and I recommend him to others.
in Roanoke, TX |
I have been a patient for over a year and every visit has been pleasant and informative. Dr. Gibson takes his time and explains things very well, what is happening, what to expect and so on. Very kind and patient, funny too. All the staff is welcoming and I'm very glad to have him as my Doc.
in Keller, TX |
I thank Dr. Scott Gibson for performing an excellent surgery on my broken wrist. While in Rehab he continued to check on me and take E-rays until my bone completely healed. I'm gaining strength and mobility with my wrist and hand while continuing with my exercises.
in Keller, TX |
After losing our family Orthopedist to cancer, it was refreshing find Dr. Gibson and Trinity Orthopedics. He became our family Ortho, as all three of us needed one last year. He is caring, compassionate, well informed and very interested in complete healing, prescribing nutritional supplements to assist the process and topical pain relief when possible. The office staff is all very personable and helpful as well. There is a sweet presence of Christ in the office.
in Ft. Worth, Texas |
I had a severely injured shoulder, and Dr. Gibson did an excellent job on my surgery, making sure all questions were answered, and letting me know how everything was going to be done. He scheduled regular check ups during my rehab, and made sure I could call him for follow up questions at any time!
Keller, TX |
Dr. Gibson has treated me for 3 separate injuries over the past 12 months. He is exceptional in his assessment and treatment because he's an excellent listener. I have complete confidence in my continued recovery and future health because of the care received from Dr. Gibson. He's the best in his profession and doesn't waste time in resolving the patient's health issue presented. Dr. Gibson is my orthopedic for life!
in haltom city tx |
My care under Dr Gibson was excellent!He performed my surgery and saw me through the recovery!Very friendly!
Have you seen Dr. Scott Gibson, DO?
Are you Dr. Gibson?