Dr. Scott T. Ferry, MD

Dr. Scott T. Ferry, MD

Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 40 years old

19 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

It is my mission to provide all my patients excellent service, as well as compassionate care. I always strive to provide you the same high quality of orthopedic care that I would offer to a member of my family.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Ferry's Experience

See how Dr. Ferry's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ferry

Dr. Ferry accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Ferry has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ferry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ferry to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ferry
Dr. Ferry's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (13)
in Belvidere, IL |
Very thorough and excellent.
Poplar Grove, IL |
I am so grateful that I was referred to Dr. Ferry to treat my son's clubfoot. Through serial casting and surgery, now braces he is making great progress. I've heard some terrible stories from mothers who have had their children treated for clubfoot. It made me realize how lucky we are that we have found a doctor that we can trust 100%!
I was brought to Rockford Memorial from accident, with badly broken leg. Dr Ferry performed emergency surgery and fixed it in great way. He came to me right after I woke up after surgery and explained me everything about procedure, medications and recovery. During all my stay in hospital he was asking patiently to all my questions. I would strongly recommend him
in Davis, IL |
Very knowledgable. Explained the problem and a plan on fixing it! Answered our questions. Would highly recommend him. This appointment was for our 12 year old daughter. He talked to us about her growth plates and how this break could affect her growth. Very interesting and reassuring. Thank you Dr. Ferry.
Rockford, IL |
He was very helpful in referring me to a doctor in Chicago and explained everything very well.
Have you seen Dr. Scott T. Ferry, MD?
Are you Dr. Ferry?

Compare Dr. Ferry

Dr. Ferry says...

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in health care. I am originally from Rockford, Illinois and I earned my B.S. degree in bioengineering with a chemistry minor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 1998. I continued my studies at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford, obtaining my medical degree in 2002. Following my graduation, I completed an internship and pursued advanced orthopedic training as part of my surgical residency at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, N.C. In addition, I completed another year at a subspecialty training program, or fellowship, in pediatric orthopedic surgery at Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago.

My practice is focused on providing specialized health-care to children and teens who have orthopedic conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, congenital deformities, and neuromuscular conditions, as well as general orthopedic care for adults. I have a special interest in sports injuries, pediatric fracture care, congenital deformities, clubfeet, pediatric hip and foot conditions, and scoliosis.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further improve your experience at OrthoIllinois. My goal is to provide you the best medical care available in a comfortable, nurturing environment.

Dr. Ferry's Care Philosophy

It is my mission to provide all my patients excellent service, as well as compassionate care.  I always strive to provide you the same high quality of orthopedic care that I would offer to a member of my family.

Dr. Ferry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
      •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Ferry has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ferry's Board Certifications

Childrens Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2009

University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Ferry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ferry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery