Dr. Scott Farmer, MD

Dr. Scott Farmer, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Scott Farmer, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Winter Park, FL. He graduated from University Of The East, Rmmmc and specializes in psychiatry.

2802 Aloma Ave Ste 200

Winter Park, FL 32792

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Farmer

See how frequently Dr. Farmer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
ADHD and-or ADD

Dr. Farmer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Farmer "My mission is to provide compassionate, evidence-based medical care to my patients. I will achieve this goal by listening to the expressed concerns of my patient, reading all available printed and online information provided to me. I will then clarify any questions I have through specific exploration of the issue. I will bring the full value of my experience and training to inform and guide my selection of an effective treatment. I will enlist my patient in the shared enterprise of improving their mental health. Together, we can amplify the power of mental health care to improve quality of life! We will do this by encouraging full disclosure about medication compliance and distancing oneself from dangerous influences: substances, risk taking behaviors and negative people."

• Psychiatry

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University North Dakota Affil. Hospital
  • University Of Central Florida
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Farmer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farmer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farmer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farmer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farmer to family and friends

Dr. Farmer's Performance

I would highly recommend Dr Farmer. He takes his time with his patients and fully understands them in many ways. Request Dr Scott Farmer
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Scott Farmer is an excellent psychiatrist. He is friendly, caring and very good at figuring out how best to help you. I highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love Dr. Farmer. He is an excellent doctor who takes the time to listen to his patients and their needs; however, he schedules his patients in 15 minute increments - thus, what should be a 15 minute appointment then turns into an hour...and I have waited nearly FIVE hours before to see him. The...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
An excellent psychiatrist. Very caring. A nice person as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was a very loyal patient of this doctor but I recently realized I’ve made excuses for him for years. He books patients every 15 minutes for med checks so there is never a way for him to stay on time. He sells it as that way he spends as much time as is needed with his patients but it’s all...more
Are you Dr. Farmer?