Dr. Scott Farber, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male

30 Reviews

Dr. Scott Farber, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast surgery.

Farber Plastic Surgery

• Sat: closed

Dr. Farber accepts

Dr. Farber accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Farber's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Farber's Top Procedures and Conditions

Wound Repair

Dr. Farber performs Wound Repair more than 90% of his peers

Dr. Farber performs this procedure more than 90% of his peers

high
high

Dr. Farber performs Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy) more than 79% of his peers

Dr. Farber performs this procedure more than 79% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Debridement

Dr. Farber's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Hidradenitis
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

As a fourth-generation surgeon, Dr. Scott Farber grew up seeing the difference that quality surgical care can make in peoples lives. Inspired by the example his family set for him, he was innately drawn to aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Farber

Dr. Farber?
Dr. Farber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Scott Farber, MD
There are many excellent qualified plastic surgeons in South Forida but I am 100% confident I choose the best surgeon for me. Dr Farber is a brillant surgeon. He has the eye for what needs to be done for you to have the best results. I have zero complaints only gratefulness. I am a 51 year old woman who takes excellent care of myself but surgery was the only option for me to achieve the results that I wanted to see in and out of clothes. If anyone is interested in having a procedure I feel you would be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't have a consultation and met with Dr. Farber personally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
The attention to details from Dr Farber cannot be compared to any other. He shows his excitement for his work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
Dr. Farber knows his stuff. I was a ball of nerves plus i had a million questions in my head the first time I met him. But in a matter of second he calmed me down and explained everything in detail. There was nothing he did not discuss and he put my nerves to rest. The day of surgery I was not even nervous. Which is not common for me. I get nervous when i get blood drawn. But I knew I was in the best hands possible and had nothing to worry about. Instead of being a ball of nerves I was smiling and excited. After surgery his office checked in on me multiple times. I am so happy with my breast they look perfect. I cant stop smiling. Thank you dr farber for making my dreams come true. His staff knows your name and welcomes you with a smile. They are so supportive and make you feel like your part of the family. I would never go to another plastic surgeon after dealing with dr farber and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Farber. I put off seeing a plastic surgeon for 3 years and finally got the nerve to call. Dr Farber was recommended by several of my friends. After going to several doctors for different opinions, I decided on Dr Farber. He was very thorough and made me feel like I was in the best hands. I am now 2 moths after my tummy tuck and I look and feel amazing. I am so thanksful for Dr Farber and his staff for making this process so much easier than I expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
I have always struggled with having a smaller chest size, Dr. Farber helped my low confidence go away with a blink of an eye! He was so caring and informative in the pre-op phase and the procedure was so painless thanks to his expertise! A couple weeks after the surgery I looked at myself and my chest size looked so normal because of the great fit Dr. Farber implanted. I've never been so happy with my body before and don't feel like I look fake either. Totally natural and beautifully looking results all thanks to Dr. Farber!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
After having Moh's surgery done I came to see Dr Farber to have the wound closed, he gave me all options and decided to do a skin graft. The surgery went very well and the recovery took some time, each time I came for a check up it was getting better.Now it has been 2 month and it looks so good and it will get better as the year passes. thank you Dr Farber for all that you did for me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
I needed a significant dermatological procedure. From the moment I came into Dr Farber's office and met with his team, I was immediately impressed with his expertise, explanation and medical direction in a warm and supportive environment. Now that I am in the healing process with my stitches out, I feel even more impressed. Anyone requiring dermatological procedures, I highly recommend Dr Farber and his team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
I came to see Dr. Farber to have my stomach done which had a tremendous amount of hanging skin and no matter how much i exercised or ate properly it would not go away. Three children and a body i that made me so insecure. I am now 4 weeks post surgery and my stomach is completely flat. He has exceeded all of my expectations. I am so thankful to have found him as he is an amazing Dr. who gave me amazing results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
Dr. Farber and his staff are wonderful! Dr. Farber is by far the best plastic surgeon. From the first moment that I walked into his office, I was warmly greeted by his caring and compassionate staff. Dr. Farber took me in immediately and spent a lot of time listening and answering all of my questions. He was very thorough in his examination and consultation; he was completely honest in what my expectation could be. My surgery in February 2018 was the Brazilian Butt Lift. I can't say enough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
Dr. Scott Farber and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Farber did a great job on my breast lift with implant replacement. I couldn't be happier. His bedside manner is very professional, and he explains procedure in detail. Dr. Farbers office is on top of every detail. Your always greeted with a smile and warm tone. The office is impeccably clean and beautiful. I highly recommend Dr. Faber. You won't be disappointed in him or his staff, I promise you that. I'm a nurse and they get an A+
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Farber?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Farber treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

Delray Medical Center

Delray Beach, FL

60% Patient experience rating, 9% lower than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)

62% Patient experience rating, 7% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)