Dr. Scott Farber, MD

Dr. Farber
Telehealth services available

Physiotherapy Associates Inc.

6300 Woodside Ct Ste E Columbia, MD 21046

Dr. Scott Farber, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Columbia, MD and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Tufts University medical school in 1998. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Farber to book an appointment.

Dr. Farber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Farber

Dr. Farber?
Dr. Farber and his staff are amazing, and I cannot recommend Farber Plastic Surgery enough! I went to Dr. Farber for a tummy tuck and liposuction post babies, and I am so glad I decided to go with him for this surgery. Everyone in this office is kind and puts you at ease. Dr. Farber really listened to my goals for my surgery, went over the options with me and helped me select the procedures that would help me achieve my goal. Dr. Farber and his staff were very detailed in what my procedures would entail and what to expect after surgery. I felt completely comfortable throughout this entire process. After my surgery, all of the nurses who cared for me in recovery at the hospital told me Dr. Farber is known to be the very best! I am absolutely thrilled with my results. Dr. Farber truly cares about his patients, and he is an amazing surgeon.
Nov 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
I am extremely happy and satisfied with all aspects of my care and interactions with Dr. Farber and his wonderful staff. I had a circumferential abdominoplasty 10/01/2020, and look and feel amazing! I highly recommend Dr. Farber and can’t wait for my next procedure (breast augmentation)with him.
Christine – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
Doctor Farber is the best plastic surgeon in South Florida! I recently had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation with a lift, and I could not be any happier with the results. Doctor Farber is very professional and cares about his patients. He always answered my questions, concerns, and never did I feel rushed to make a decision. Also, his staff are very hands on and make you feel comfortable. It was truly a really good experience and I would recommend Doctor Farber to anyone that is looking to have plastic surgery.
Ana – Sep 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
Amazing. Dr. Farber did 2 procedures. He is very professional, and you are in the hands of an artist. The results are very natural. I just look like I lost weight, and like I am well-rested. His office staff is very warm and caring as well. Dr. Farber listened to what I wanted, and I got exactly what I asked for. His follow up is great, you go back to the office many times to make sure you are healing properly. I recommend him strongly for any and all cosmetic procedures.
Hedy – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
From start to finish my experience with Dr. Farber and his office have been professional, caring and absolutely fantastic. Dr. Farber is amazing with consulting you on what you should do and what is best for your body. And he is great at what he does. His office is caring from start to end and beyond. From prepping you for surgery with all the preparation and check ups and ensuring all is in order and follow ups and suggestions of after care. After my surgery I received a beautiful floral arrangement and that was such a nice touch. My experience was so great that I have decided to get my entire body transformation with Dr. Farber and his office because I know I am in the best care possible. I am so happy I was referred to him and decided to go with him. I got the halo lift and am getting the upper body lift and thigh lift to remove all my excess skin from my weight loss. Thank you Dr. Farber for taking such good care of me and helping me through this whole process.
Paola Cedeno – Sep 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
After two kids and massive weight loss, coming in for a consultation was a very emotionally experience. Having to show all your imperfections to someone you never met is a tough experience. But Dr. Farber was so wonderful!!! He was honest, helpful and made me feel so excited about how he could make me look how I feel on the inside. I am so happy with my results so far and can't wait to see what other improvements and changes we can make!!
Amy C. – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
my experience with doctor farber was absolutely incredible. he took his time with me, listened to all of my opinions, and gave me his best opinion on what would look best for me. i couldn't be happier with my results and i would refer him and his amazing staff to anyone!
Alexa C. – Dec 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
Dr. Farber did a beautiful job on my face. the scar originally was from eye to bottom of nose. I am 4 months out and no visible scar.
Ellyn S. – Dec 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
There are many excellent qualified plastic surgeons in South Forida but I am 100% confident I choose the best surgeon for me. Dr Farber is a brillant surgeon. He has the eye for what needs to be done for you to have the best results. I have zero complaints only gratefulness. I am a 51 year old woman who takes excellent care of myself but surgery was the only option for me to achieve the results that I wanted to see in and out of clothes. If anyone is interested in having a procedure I feel you would be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't have a consultation and met with Dr. Farber personally.
S. R. – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
The attention to details from Dr Farber cannot be compared to any other. He shows his excitement for his work!
Anonymous – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
Dr. Farber knows his stuff. I was a ball of nerves plus i had a million questions in my head the first time I met him. But in a matter of second he calmed me down and explained everything in detail. There was nothing he did not discuss and he put my nerves to rest. The day of surgery I was not even nervous. Which is not common for me. I get nervous when i get blood drawn. But I knew I was in the best hands possible and had nothing to worry about. Instead of being a ball of nerves I was smiling and excited. After surgery his office checked in on me multiple times. I am so happy with my breast they look perfect. I cant stop smiling. Thank you dr farber for making my dreams come true. His staff knows your name and welcomes you with a smile. They are so supportive and make you feel like your part of the family. I would never go to another plastic surgeon after dealing with dr farber and his staff.
Lisa M. – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr Farber. I put off seeing a plastic surgeon for 3 years and finally got the nerve to call. Dr Farber was recommended by several of my friends. After going to several doctors for different opinions, I decided on Dr Farber. He was very thorough and made me feel like I was in the best hands. I am now 2 moths after my tummy tuck and I look and feel amazing. I am so thanksful for Dr Farber and his staff for making this process so much easier than I expected.
S. D. – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
I have always struggled with having a smaller chest size, Dr. Farber helped my low confidence go away with a blink of an eye! He was so caring and informative in the pre-op phase and the procedure was so painless thanks to his expertise! A couple weeks after the surgery I looked at myself and my chest size looked so normal because of the great fit Dr. Farber implanted. I've never been so happy with my body before and don't feel like I look fake either. Totally natural and beautifully looking results all thanks to Dr. Farber!
Melissa R. – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
After having Moh's surgery done I came to see Dr Farber to have the wound closed, he gave me all options and decided to do a skin graft. The surgery went very well and the recovery took some time, each time I came for a check up it was getting better.Now it has been 2 month and it looks so good and it will get better as the year passes. thank you Dr Farber for all that you did for me
Anna T. – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
I needed a significant dermatological procedure. From the moment I came into Dr Farber's office and met with his team, I was immediately impressed with his expertise, explanation and medical direction in a warm and supportive environment. Now that I am in the healing process with my stitches out, I feel even more impressed. Anyone requiring dermatological procedures, I highly recommend Dr Farber and his team.
Martin, R. S. – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
I came to see Dr. Farber to have my stomach done which had a tremendous amount of hanging skin and no matter how much i exercised or ate properly it would not go away. Three children and a body i that made me so insecure. I am now 4 weeks post surgery and my stomach is completely flat. He has exceeded all of my expectations. I am so thankful to have found him as he is an amazing Dr. who gave me amazing results.
S. S. – Jul 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
Dr. Farber and his staff are wonderful! Dr. Farber is by far the best plastic surgeon. From the first moment that I walked into his office, I was warmly greeted by his caring and compassionate staff. Dr. Farber took me in immediately and spent a lot of time listening and answering all of my questions. He was very thorough in his examination and consultation; he was completely honest in what my expectation could be. My surgery in February 2018 was the Brazilian Butt Lift. I can't say enough
Tiffany Calestina in Margate – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
Dr. Scott Farber and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Farber did a great job on my breast lift with implant replacement. I couldn't be happier. His bedside manner is very professional, and he explains procedure in detail. Dr. Farbers office is on top of every detail. Your always greeted with a smile and warm tone. The office is impeccably clean and beautiful. I highly recommend Dr. Faber. You won't be disappointed in him or his staff, I promise you that. I'm a nurse and they get an A+
M.H. in Boca Raton – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
Dr. Scott Farber, MD FACS is a very caring and gives you confidence from the beginning to the end of the process. His team and office staff are wonderful, impeccable and extremely professional. I recommend Dr. Scott Farber, MD FACS to anyone who wants to change your body for a better quality of life. I have no other words to say but thank you very much and I really appreciate all your hard work.
cristina guimaraes in Boca Raton / Florida – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
Dr. Farber did a wonderful MOHs reconstruction on my ear. It looks like new and I am very happy with the results. He has a wonderful staff, all very personable and caring. Go see Dr. Farber, truly the best in South Florida. He has my utmost respect! Thanks!
Marc Walther in Pompano Beach, FL – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Scott Farber, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Farber?

As a fourth-generation surgeon, Dr. Scott Farber grew up seeing the difference that quality surgical care can make in people’s lives. Inspired by...Read more

Dr. Farber is a Board-Certified Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgeon in Boca Raton, FL. He graduated from George Washington University medical school in 2003.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery