Dr. Scott Farber, MD

Dr. Scott Farber, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Scott Farber, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He has been practicing for 14 years.

7700 W Camino Real Ste 403

Boca Raton, FL 33433

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Farber

See how frequently Dr. Farber performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy)
high
Wound Repair
Excision of Skin Lesion

Dr. Farber's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • General Surgery
  • Other
  • Plastic Surgery
  • Surgery

Dr. Farber does not have any board certifications listed.

• Breast Cancer
  • Breast Hypoplasia
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Skin Aging
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis

• Michigan State University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Nyu/Meeth
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Farber has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Farber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Farber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Farber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farber to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Farber's Performance
in Boca Raton / Florida |
Dr. Scott Farber, MD FACS is a very caring and gives you confidence from the beginning to the end of the process. His team and office staff are wonderful, impeccable and extremely professional. I recommend Dr. Scott Farber, MD FACS to anyone who wants to change your body for a better quality of life. I have no other words to say but thank you very much and I really appreciate all your hard work.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Farber did a wonderful MOHs reconstruction on my ear. It looks like new and I am very happy with the results. He has a wonderful staff, all very personable and caring. Go see Dr. Farber, truly the best in South Florida. He has my utmost respect! Thanks!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I had a consult this morning with Dr. Farber. Although I am still undecided about the procedure, he took the time to answer all my questions without feeling I was rushed. He made me feel very comfortable in what can be an intimidating setting. He was knowledgeable and thorough with his explanations as well as making me feel like he understood exactly what my goals were. His staff were very pleasant and friendly, and the office was clean and inviting.
in Boca Raton, FL |
My experience with Dr. Farber was wonderful! Dr. Farber had been recommended by friends who had their breast surgery done by him. At my initial consultation, he was very patient and answered all of my questions. My results are even better than I imagined. I am so happy with my new body!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Farber did not listen to my wishes. He made my breast ridiculously large (600, 650 cc) for a 67 year-old woman following my bilateral mastectomy. During the entire reconstruction process I kept reminding him that I wanted to be as small as possible. Stay away unless you want huge implants.
in Boca Raton, Fl |
Dr Farber is a very skilled and talented plastic surgeon. I saw him for facial fillers and had a great experience. I look like my younger self without looking done. Everyone keeps asking me if I went on vacation because I look so good. His staff was amazing and he took so much time with me and answered all of my questions without making me feel like I was taking too much of his time.
in Palm City, FL |
My experience with Dr. Farber was excellent. From the minute I walked in the door the staff was professional, efficient and the office was beautiful. Dr. Farber was compassionate, answered all my questions, explained the procedures so that I understood exactly what was going to be done and the end results were better than I anticipated. I am so happy he was recommended to me and I will definitely pass his name on. I highly recommend Dr. Farber!!
in Boca Raton, FL |
I am so happy I found Dr Farber. He was kind and compassionate and answered all of my questions at my consultation. The results of my surgery are beyond my expectations. I went on lots of consults and I couldn't be happier that I chose Dr Farber.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Farber's bedside manner was deplorable. He was impatient and brusque with what is ultimately a life-changing condition that I am facing. After a terrible accident I came to him for followup care of the 3-inch laceration across my face only to have him brow beat me and make me feel stupid for asking questions. He is impatient and condescending, with no regard for the pain and suffering of his patients. If you care about your health, DO NOT visit this doctor. He is disrespectful and rude.
Have you seen Dr. Scott Farber, MD?
Are you Dr. Farber?